PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul interview with Right Wing News

emazur
03-31-2010, 07:34 PM
Good questions asked

http://rightwingnews.com/2010/03/an-interview-with-ron-paul/

One more question along those similar lines. During the campaign in 2008, there was a lot of talk about the North American Union. It sort of dropped off the radar after Bush left office. Post-Bush, what do you think about that?

I think it might be a very bad sign because there had been talk about the North American Union and currency for this hemisphere. But I think what has happened is that the United States internationally has become such a powerhouse with their empire that they more or less have taken over the United Nations. Instead of them being on the short end of votes, I think they have literally become the owners.

So therefore, I'm more concerned about a world currency rather than a hemispheric currency…. But the move away from sovereign nations is still ongoing. There's still this effort to take advantage of this crisis and move toward an international agreement or a world government. So I see the fact that they talk less about regional government is probably... is not a good sign.

bobbyw24
03-31-2010, 07:39 PM
Nice find. Thanks