PDA

View Full Version : The Racism Smear: Frank Rich Should Be Ashamed

bobbyw24
03-31-2010, 04:33 PM
By Mark Davis

A year ago April 15, I looked out onto a crowd at Dallas City Hall as the tea party movement launched. On this year's Tax Day, I will again MC the proceedings, this time at QuikTrip Park in Grand Prairie.

We will again welcome speakers who will share passions, strategies and yes, probably even some anger - all designed to give voice to the belief that America is headed in a very wrong direction in terms of government overreach.

Some people with some very loud media megaphones believe that I will be conducting the equivalent of a Klan rally. This is a lie, and their slanders - driven by their political bigotry - cannot stand.

I don't particularly care if some idiot on the street misreads the tea party vigor and invents in it a fictional sinister motivation. But when a succession of people who analyze things for a living weave such vast falsehoods, it is simultaneously sad and infuriating.

Frank Rich of The New York Times and Colbert King of The Washington Post are among the columnists willingly checking their honesty - or their brains - at the door to throw political mud. Either these people are too ignorant to know their charges or false, or they don't care and spit their bile anyway.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2010/03/31/the_racism_smear_104995.html

JeNNiF00F00
03-31-2010, 04:38 PM
Tea Parties have been going much longer than just April 15 of last year.

Dunedain
03-31-2010, 06:55 PM
If you want smaller government you are a racist. It's not hard to understand. Something about minorities needing welfare and big government or something....