PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it kinda funny how the whole GOP is getting Ron Pauled?

wgadget
03-31-2010, 11:04 AM
Heh...Maybe it's just my sick sense of humor.

At least now they know how we Ron Paulers felt during the 2008 election.

:cool:

catdd
03-31-2010, 11:20 AM
And it's even funnier the way he continues to gain popularity in spite of their best efforts to smear him. You can't stop an idea...

DapperDan
03-31-2010, 12:04 PM
No army can stop an idea whose time has come.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-31-2010, 12:20 PM
And it's even funnier the way he continues to gain popularity in spite of their best efforts to smear him. You can't stop an idea...

What idea exists other than the one returning us to the Truth declared by our Founding Fathers? We don't need Ron Paul to win an election in a petty political campaign for him to be a great leader. Why persecute him so? Besides, he is more of an American philosopher than a political leader because a nation founded on a Truth need no longer be led, for such can only lead us astray by way of a false movement, but empowered to stand.
When the Lord commanded that the troubled multitudes recline where they stood, rather than they go home to property that His Disciples supposed that they had and did not own, they were being empowered by the Almighty to stand their ground.

JosephTheLibertarian
03-31-2010, 12:20 PM

No one can stop the menstrual cycle of politics. Let's hope we don't go through menopause!

georgiaboy
03-31-2010, 12:21 PM
hadn't thought about it this way until now.

advantage US

georgiaboy
03-31-2010, 12:23 PM
whoa - it's jtl!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-31-2010, 12:35 PM

As the Truth (not war) set us free and as such will never perish, so, it needs no defense for His precious blood knows no boundaries and will ultimately cleanse every evil of tyranny. Aman.
So, why wear a sword?
As our Founding Fathers declared themselves acting on the bahalf of the commoner people serving as our representatives, so, we should declare ourselves acting on the behalf of a prostitute serving as her representatives. The day has come when tyranny has deemed her worn out too old and uncomely to sleep with demanding that she kneel instead. In darkness, her only hope is to stand in faith and walk in faith.

speciallyblend
03-31-2010, 12:58 PM
Ron Paul 2012 is all i am sayin;) the gop better get a clue or get out of the way!!

Paulitical Correctness
03-31-2010, 01:02 PM
Step aside, we're here to save your dying party. Either follow or get out of the way. :)

anaconda
03-31-2010, 01:34 PM
What idea exists other than the one returning us to the Truth declared by our Founding Fathers? We don't need Ron Paul to win an election in a petty political campaign for him to be a great leader. Why persecute him so? Besides, he is more of an American philosopher than a political leader because a nation founded on a Truth need no longer be led, for such can only lead us astray by way of a false movement, but empowered to stand.
When the Lord commanded that the troubled multitudes recline where they stood, rather than they go home to property that His Disciples supposed that they had and did not own, they were being empowered by the Almighty to stand their ground.

That's beautiful. Where's that from?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-31-2010, 03:30 PM
That's beautiful. Where's that from?

The significance of the Lord Willing the worthless multitude all property as their inheritance is hidden amongst the miracle of Him feeding them all from a single basket of food. By the law, the disciples sent the people away to buy food for themselves with money they didn't have their arrogance exposed as they were actually sending them away like dogs according to their birthright. In contrast, the Lord Jesus Christ perceived the multitude to be His family and had them recline where they stood as rich people. As the act of the disciples is specific, the act of the Lord is eternal meaning that His commandment for me to sit endures forever entitling me all property as a worthless, faceless, and nameless member of the multitude.
In other words, as this cruel world would send me away into a desolate place, the Truth abides with me forever.

catdd
03-31-2010, 04:54 PM

I was quoting Ron Paul.
Ron Paul: Armies Cannot Stop An Idea Whose Time Has Come

wizardwatson
03-31-2010, 04:58 PM
I thought "Ron Pwned" would catch on, but not yet.