PDA

View Full Version : A way to avoid Soetorocare or the fines for not having it

lynnf
03-30-2010, 04:59 PM
at the very least, bookmark this site in case you need it later...

featured in an interview by Dr. Katherine Albrecht on 3-30-10:

http://gcnlive.com/Archives2010/mar10/KatherineAlbrecht/0330102.mp3

--------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.medi-share.com/

Christians Are Exempt From Insurance Mandates

On March 22nd, 2010 President Obama signed into law legislation that requires most Americans to purchase government regulated health insurance by the year 2014.

We are grateful that the President and members of congress saw fit to give Christians who participate in Health Care Sharing Ministries a special exemption from the mandate to purchase insurance. More importantly, we thank God for His protection and favor on our Ministry and the continued opportunity to serve one another.

Health Care Sharing Ministries are the only “organized healthcare concept” to receive a special exemption from the taxes, penalties and regulations that are a part of this new law, as these apply to insurance companies.

As a member of Medi-Share you will be exempted from the “individual mandate” that will require all other Americans to purchase insurance by 2014 or face financial penalties. (page 327, H.R. 3590 as passed).

Healthcare Costs Expected To Rise

Our economy is bad enough and according to recent studies, private health insurance premiums will rise by 40% over the next three years. Christians everywhere are already looking at their finances and wondering, "How am I going to be able to afford decent healthcare?"

Since 1993, Medi-Share members have saved more than $470 Million in healthcare expenses through sharing and discounting. But best of all, Medi-Share offers a true community of shared commitment to biblical values!

lynnf
03-31-2010, 02:37 AM
oh, by-the-way, I'm not connected with this provider in any way, I just
listened to the interview on the radio.

lynn

haaaylee
03-31-2010, 12:17 PM
interesting . . .