PDA

View Full Version : Major Pro-Life Group Endorses Harry Reids Opponent

tangent4ronpaul
03-30-2010, 01:08 PM
Friends,

More and more conservatives are joining our campaign to defeat Harry Reid. I am excited to say that we have earned two important endorsements by recognized leaders in the conservative movement and I am grateful.

Susan B. Anthony List Candidate Fund (SBA List) -- the national network of over 280,000 pro-life Americans -- is dedicated to advancing and mobilizing pro-life women in the political process. SBA List Candidate Fund has endorsed me in the race to defeat Harry Reid and I am proud to stand with them in the fight to stop taxpayer-funded abortions and in the advancement of the cause of life.

I am also excited to announce that Jeri Thompson, wife of former U.S. Senator and Presidential candidate Fred Thompson, endorsed me in an article published by the American Spectator.

This growing support is important but we need your help as we face another critical test tomorrow. Will you to join SBA List and Jeri Thompson in supporting our campaign to defeat Harry Reid. On Wednesday, March 31st our campaign faces the critical Federal Election Commission (FEC) fundraising deadline and we need your support today to show that we have the resources to defeat Harry Reid and stop his liberal agenda.

Please join our team in this critical fight and make your emergency contribution of $50, $100, $250, $500, or more now!

I deeply appreciate the kind words of SBA List Candidate Fund's President Marjorie Dannenfelser. In her endorsement of my candidacy she wrote, "Sue Lowden is exactly the type of authentic pro-life candidate Americans are hungry for... Right now there is a crying need for a pro-life woman's voice in the Senate and Sue Lowden is committed to being that voice. If elected, Sue Lowden has committed to be actively engaged in advancing legislation that protects the unborn and women."

In her endorsement Jeri Thompson wrote, "While there are other Republican candidates in this race, I am convinced Sue is the only conservative Republican with the toughness and experience to go toe-to-toe with former boxer Harry Reid."

Will you join our fight with your immediate, secure online contribution now?

After ramming through big government health care despite our opposition, Harry Reid said it "will be in the record books."

Harry Reid and his Democrat majority sure have been setting records for the people of my state: record high unemployment, a record number of home foreclosures, record high bankruptcies, and record high federal deficits and public debt.

Harry Reid and the Democrat majority in Congress are also setting records for the highest disapproval ratings ever from the American people. Nearly three-quarters of Americans disapprove of the job Congress is doing, and rightfully so!

Over the weekend I joined thousands of Nevadans in Harry Reid's hometown of Searchlight to kick off of the Tea Party bus tour across America. The energy and conviction of these principled Americans encourages and inspires me in our fight against Harry Reid and the belt-busting Democrat machine of Washington.

Can I count on you to stand for our conservative principles with an immediate contribution to our campaign to kick Harry Reid out of office?

Harry Reid and his Democrats in Congress were not elected to spend our tax dollars and push through their liberal special interest agenda. They were elected to govern according to our values and get government out of the way to enable economic growth. Harry Reid has failed America. It is time to hold him accountable.

It's time to send a leader to Washington who will fight for our conservative principles, practice fiscal responsibility and truly represent the American people... a leader who will fight for us, not liberal special interests.

I'm ready to be that leader, but I need your help today. Please stand with me today by making an urgent contribution of $50, $100, $250 or $500 to our campaign right away. Time is running out to prove to my opponents, the media and the voters of Nevada that we have the resources and support to defeat Harry Reid once and for all.

Thank you in advance for your support and all you are doing to take America back from the powerful claws of Harry Reid and his liberal Washington allies.

Sincerely,

Sue Lowden

P.S. Our campaign faces the critical FEC deadline tomorrow and we need your support to post strong fundraising totals for the quarter to show America that we have the resources and support to defeat Harry Reid in November. Will you join in this fight by making an emergency contribution of $50, $100, $250, $500 or more to our campaign right away? Thanks. -- Sue

https://secure.donationreport.com/donation.html?key=XLXDUIOPJ0ZT