PDA

View Full Version : We shouldn't blame flesh and blood but the principalities and powers.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-30-2010, 09:07 AM
For this reason, I have to apologize to president Obama. He is no better or worse in his contempt towards the Founding Fathers than the other recent leaders save Ronald Reagan. If anything, Obama is eloquent.
As our *Founding Fathers revered their own founding fathers, today's leaders revere those who write their speeches. But so goes the fall of man.

*The founders of the United States should be set apart and highlighted in the higher case -- Founding Fathers -- because, unlike other founding fathers, they established a nation on a self evident truth, one which was so crystal clear, linguistically speaking, that it could not be miscontrued, misunderstood, or misinterpreted when analyzed by a scheming king. This natural law declared by our Founding Fathers is unique in that such a truth was unapproachable with its evidence existing so deeply in theory that the mind was unable to directly observe it by the use of the senses feeding it, but such could only be perceived unalienably in the soul, referred to nowadays as the conscience, or, what many romantics like to call, the heart. In other words, the Truth perceived in our Founding Fathers hearts was declared by them to supercede the cruel reality that they conceived with their minds. This Truth set the American people free establishing their Civil Purpose over all legal precedence, every past tradition, as well as every future event yet to occur.

Mini-Me
03-30-2010, 09:11 AM
"Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh, you touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. There is a realm of existence, so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I, am beyond your comprehension. I, am Sovereign."

erowe1
03-30-2010, 10:14 AM
Or we can blame both. God does.

Slutter McGee
03-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Unlike most here I usually bother to read and comprehend your posts. But I am gonna learn you how to not write like Faulkner. I can deal with the latinized enigmatic vocabulary. But the lack of punctionation, outside the use of a comma. Shit is driving me nuts. It ain't easy to read fella.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee