PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher? Total Douche...

teacherone
03-30-2010, 05:58 AM
New Rule: You can't use the statement "there will be no cooperation for the rest of the year" as a threat if there was no cooperation in the first half of the year. Here's a word the president should take out of his teleprompter: bipartisanship. People only care about that in theory, not in practice. The best thing that's happened this year is when President Obama finally realized this and said, "Kiss my black ass, we're going it alone, George W. Bush style."

Two months ago, conservative Fred Barnes wrote (http://www.theweeklystandard.com/blogs/health-care-bill-dead), "The health care bill is dead with not the slightest prospect of resurrection." Well, if it's dead, you just got your ass kicked by a zombie named Nancy Pelosi. Seriously, the last time a Democrat showed balls like that John Edwards' girlfriend was filming it. Make all the botox jokes and she-shops-too-much jokes you want, but this is the biggest political victory a woman has ever achieved in America. Yes, Nancy Pelosi likes nice clothes. So does Sarah Palin. The difference is Nancy Pelosi pays for hers.

But even before the Democrats got to take a single victory lap they were already being warned not to get used to the feeling, and not to get drunk with power. I disagree. All you Democrats: do a shot, and then do another. Get drunk on this feeling of not backing down and doing what you came to Washington to do.

Democrats should not listen to the people who are now saying they shouldn't attempt anything else big for a while because health care was such a bruising battle. Wrong -- because I learned something watching the lying bullies of the Right lose this one: when they're losing, they squeal like a pig. They kept saying things like, the bill was being "shoved down our throats" or the Democrats were "ramming it through." The bill was so big they couldn't take it all at once!

And I realized listening to this rhetoric that it reminded me of something: Tiger Woods' text messages to his mistress that were made public last week, where he said, and I quote, "I want to treat you rough, throw you around, spank and slap you and make you sore. I want to hold you down and choke you while I fuck that ass that I own. Then I'm going to tell you to shut the fuck up while I slap your face and pull your hair for making noise." Unquote.
And this, I believe, perfectly represents the attitude Democrats should now have in their dealings with the Republican Party: "Shut the fuck up while I slap your face for making noise -- now pass a cap-and-trade law, you stupid bitch, and repeat after me: 'global warming is real!'"

The Democrats need to push the rest of their agenda while their boot is on the neck of the greedy, poisonous old reptile. Who cares if a cap-and-trade bill isn't popular, neither was health care. Your poll numbers may have descended a bit, but so did your testicles.

So don't stop: we need to regulate the banks, we need to overhaul immigration, we need to end corporate welfare including at the Pentagon, we need to bring troops home from... everywhere, we need to end the drug war, and we need to put terrorists and other human rights violators on trial in civilian courts, starting with Dick Cheney.

Democrats in America were put on earth to do one thing: drag the ignorant hillbilly half of this country into the next century, which in their case is the 19th -- and by passing health care, the Democrats saved their brand. A few months ago, Sarah Palin mockingly asked them, "How's that hopey-changey thing working out for ya?" Great, actually. Thanks for asking. And how's that whole Hooked on Phonics thing working out for you?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-maher/new-rule-you-cant-use-the_b_515354.html?view=print (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-maher/new-rule-you-cant-use-the_b_515354.html?view=print)

angelatc
03-30-2010, 06:07 AM
He's a total dick. He always considers himself the smartest person in the room.

Pete_00
03-30-2010, 06:18 AM
When will people realise that this "funny guys" are nothing but products of vast and expensive teams of script and jokewriters?!? This morons are nothing but actors often using tele and ear prompters, they are also a product of marketing and carefully planned controversies, its like: "Hey Maher, say something nasty about the Catholics, they will protest and make a big noise about it and the schmucks will think you are a hero!". It boggles the mind how people are hypnotised by TV and show business in general...it really does... :confused:

Take away the script and joke writers, the marketing, tele and ear prompters and you get a bunch of morons that cant say anything except the same old leftist clichés.

And people worship this frauds like a pack of morons. I guess their appeal is something like: "Ohhh he is so funny and witty and cleaver so if i think like him i will be cool like him". Its pathetic, sometimes i understand the Taliban and their anti-TV measures i really do :mad:

And its not just this guys, its poets, musicians, painters, etc...why do people think the "artistic class" know better? Its pathetic...

And notice how they never say anything about the wierd things in show business, they try to give us leasons but when it comes to their own "area of operations" we ear nothing.

I posted this here before:

YouTube - Dave Chappelle On Secret Societies and homosexuality (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-6jPCF7tEU)

YouTube - Dave Chappelle - Talks about sick Hollywood environment (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OniNubupbQ4)

Notice how he says "Why is Dave Chappelle going to Africa?" he is saying: "IM TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!"

And finally this wierd wierd wierd wierd wierd wierd interview with Natassia Kinski and John Candy on David Letterman 1982:

YouTube - Natassia Kinski & John Candy -Late Night Dave -Dec29 1982 - (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEEue80pNvM)

Cant people see?? That is simply not normal, call me paranoied and crazy all you want but that is simply not normal...

"...one of such groups is media. Who elected them?! They rape your mind!" - Yuri Bezmenov, KGB defector

http://www.cosmolearning.com/documentaries/yuri-bezmenov-lecture-on-subversion-1983/ <-------- part 13

moostraks
03-30-2010, 06:24 AM
We'll see just how much he likes it when the jackbooted thugs are screaming at him with the boot on his neck as the republicans get in and use the legislation against people with their own special flair. He needs to clue in there is no party differences and if he was so smart he would know this...It appears that Maher has a short term memory and as a good denizen of the king's court he plays jester to the blood thirst of an oppressed(:rolleyes:) people who feel entitled by hook or crook to get their way.

angelatc
03-30-2010, 06:29 AM
Having known a show business "funny guy," I couldn't disagree more. Truth is, comedy is just like any of the other arts. It's a gift, not a skill. Every single person you see up there on those stages is a naturally funny person, and they were funny long before they were famous.

It is certainly true that everybody you see on TV has writers to help them with their act, but they all were in show business long before they could afford to hire all that help, and certainly before any agent was interested in representing them. Those people help with the act, and it is indeed an act, but I can guarantee you that Maher has creative control over the content.

Maher's problem is that he is a dick. He honestly seems to have forgotten that he's an entertainer. Jon Stewart suffers from the same syndrome, although at least he still goes for the occasional laugh.

BW2112
03-30-2010, 06:33 AM
I haven't liked Bill Maher since that first interview he did with Ron Paul. Yelling at Ron because he believes that both sides of the global warming debate had legitimate arguments made me want to reach through the tv screen and strangle him. As well as trying to paint Ron Paul as some kind of nutjob because he was against the civil war.

angelatc
03-30-2010, 06:35 AM
Cant people see?? That is simply not normal, call me paranoied and crazy all you want but that is simply not normal...

That last video was freaking funny! She's stoned on something, and John Candy came out with his hair up just to make fun of her.

Pete_00
03-30-2010, 06:40 AM
Having known a show business "funny guy," I couldn't disagree more. Truth is, comedy is just like any of the other arts. It's a gift, not a skill. Every single person you see up there on those stages is a naturally funny person, and they were funny long before they were famous.

It is certainly true that everybody you see on TV has writers to help them with their act, but they all were in show business long before they could afford to hire all that help, and certainly before any agent was interested in representing them. Those people help with the act, and it is indeed an act, but I can guarantee you that Maher has creative control over the content.

Maher's problem is that he is a dick. He honestly seems to have forgotten that he's an entertainer. Jon Stewart suffers from the same syndrome, although at least he still goes for the occasional laugh.

Jon Stewart?

YouTube - Viggo Mortensen on Daily Show with Jon Stewart (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLB2eYJS2wM)

Call me crazy and paranoied all you want...things like that are not normal... :confused:

Why do all this "superstars" subject themselfs to such an humiliation from a "simple" comediant...There are many more of those...

I just dont get it :confused:

johnrocks
03-30-2010, 06:45 AM
I've never understood why anyone would like him, he's a pompus ass, I laughed when I saw him listed as a libertarian once on some site.

Pete_00
03-30-2010, 06:53 AM
That last video was freaking funny! She's stoned on something, and John Candy came out with his hair up just to make fun of her.

Im sorry but that is not funny.

Those 2 were clearly forced to do that for some reason...and the audience laughing instead of going: "WTF?!" is downright scary to say the least...

Indy Vidual
03-30-2010, 10:33 AM

I've never understood why anyone would like him, he's a pompus ass, I laughed when I saw him listed as a libertarian once on some site.

Right here is your phony libertarian friend:
Bill Maher - Friend of Libertarianism
http://www.theadvocates.org/celebrities/bill-maher.html

Let them know how you feel about Bill:

Via Mail:
Advocates for Self-Government
1010 N Tennessee St Suite 215
Cartersville, GA 30120

Via Phone:
To place an order: 800-932-1776
For questions about orders: 800-932-1776 x10
To make a donation: 800-932-1776
To register for one of our seminars: 800-932-1776
Local in Atlanta area: 770-386-8372
All other calls: 770-386-8372

Via Fax:
770-386-8373

Online:
To place an order online
To make a donation online

Via Email:
Links are here
http://www.theadvocates.org/contact-us.html
Concerning orders
Concerning our Web site
Concerning donations
Concerning the Quiz
Concerning Lights of Liberty awards
Concerning news releases
To reach Dagny Smith, our Office Manager
To reach Donna in our Shipping Department
To reach James Harris, editor of the Liberator Online editor
To reach Jeff Fulcher, our Program Director
To reach MariElizabeth McLeod Norris, our Director of Enhancement
To reach Evelyn in our accounting department
To reach Sharon Harris, our President
If you're an educator who wants Quizzes for your classroom
For general questions or comments about the Advocates

Mini-Me
03-30-2010, 10:39 AM
Maher was funny when he ragged on Bush, Falwell, etc. Now that the Democrats are in power, he's a court cheerleader. :rolleyes: I overheard that little diatribe he had Saturday night while I was rummaging for a snack, and it was so brainlessly partisan that I lost my appetite in disgust (actually, part of that had to do with his vapid audience's cheers). His identity is so wrapped up in his liberalism and looking down upon "hillbilly" conservatives and libertarians that he'll probably never pick up on the tag-team work the Democrats and Republicans do to always increase the size and scope of the state. The Democrats were elected to Congress end the Patriot Act and the wars, yet they focus their efforts on beefing up the state's control over the economy...and Maher goes on about how they just did what people elected them to do. :rolleyes: The idiot actually seems to think they're about to turn around and end the Patriot Act and spying, end the wars, end the War on Drugs, etc. Yeah...right. There is only one direction either the Republican or Democratic leadership will go, and that is towards totalitarianism.

wizardwatson
03-30-2010, 10:42 AM
Bill Maher? Total Douche...

At least. But I don't think "Total Douche" quite sums up the emptiness of his character. This guy makes Jon Stewart look like Patrick Henry.

Bill is another wannabe intellectual riding on the coat-tails of the Richard Dawkins/Noam Chomsky/Al Gore's of the world. He picks and chooses who the 'enemy' is, what religions are wrong, and seems to have no qualms about being an inciteful demagogue that has acquiesced completely to the idea the others must be "forced" into the "new century" whatever the hell that means.

I'm glad we are seeing the time come that all these morally bankrupt armchair intellectuals are being recorded and documented so we can watch them all fall right on their proverbial faces as the freedom movement slowly grows like a magic mushroom in heaps of cow dung.

angelatc
03-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Im sorry but that is not funny.

Those 2 were clearly forced to do that for some reason...and the audience laughing instead of going: "WTF?!" is downright scary to say the least...

Paranoid much? LOL! Why do you think they were forced to do hair jokes, exactly?

The audience was laughing at her. Even when they were laughing at John Candy goofing on her, she was the joke. As it should be - she was as high as a kite.

dannno
03-30-2010, 10:54 AM
As it should be - she was as high as a kite.

Those were some CIA drugs. She didn't even know who she was or where she was half way through the interview.

angelatc
03-30-2010, 10:55 AM
Jon Stewart?

YouTube - Viggo Mortensen on Daily Show with Jon Stewart (http://www.youtube.com/wLB2eYJS2wM)

Call me crazy and paranoied all you want...things like that are not normal... :confused:

Why do all this "superstars" subject themselfs to such an humiliation from a "simple" comediant...There are many more of those...

To sell books and movie tickets. Artists have always been weird. Van Gogh freaking cut off his ear, Poe was a junkie, and that's not even a decent beginners list.

angelatc
03-30-2010, 10:57 AM
Those were some CIA drugs. She didn't even know who she was or where she was half way through the interview.

That doesn't necessarily require government assistance.

BlackTerrel
03-30-2010, 12:50 PM
Jon Stewart?

YouTube - Viggo Mortensen on Daily Show with Jon Stewart (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLB2eYJS2wM)

I just dont get it :confused:

Those are two people messing around on a comedy show. Whatever message you think you see there you are wrong and you need help.

I saw a documentary on Charles Manson a few years ago and half your posts remind me of him. He too saw hidden messages in television, radio, and music.

I am not being a dick here I am serious. You need to talk to someone.

dannno
03-30-2010, 12:52 PM
That doesn't necessarily require government assistance.

Um, being the top model or artist or star DOES require 'government' assistance. Of course finding drugs doesn't require government assistance.

I hate calling it government assistance cause it's not like our elected representatives pass bills to do this stuff, but they do use our money and funnel it into their intelligence operations that carry out this type of stuff.

If you don't play the elite's game and do their drugs when you are that high up in the entertainment industry then you end up with three times the amount of heroin in your system that the human body can handle and a shotgun planted in your hand... not to mention the bullet through the head.

angelatc
03-30-2010, 01:08 PM
Um, being the top model or artist or star DOES require 'government' assistance. Of course finding drugs doesn't require government assistance.

I hate calling it government assistance cause it's not like our elected representatives pass bills to do this stuff, but they do use our money and funnel it into their intelligence operations that carry out this type of stuff.

If you don't play the elite's game and do their drugs when you are that high up in the entertainment industry then you end up with three times the amount of heroin in your system that the human body can handle and a shotgun planted in your hand... not to mention the bullet through the head.

Uhm, yeah, ok. Whatever you say.

Mach
03-30-2010, 01:41 PM
Uhm, yeah, ok. Whatever you say.

Uhm, yeah, ok. Whatever you say............................................... .....................
YouTube - Have a Cigar - Pink Floyd (Lyrics) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL4ia37G4Uw)

devil21
03-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Funny that there's a gay dating ad from Google in this thread since Maher himself is bisexual though he plays pretty much the straight guy role on Real Time. If you've ever watched any of his political standup comedy you see his gay side come out. He's a lefty and that was cool when he was bashing the neo-cons but now he's pretty much just an Obama cheerleader and voice for the left agenda.

BlackTerrel
03-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Funny that there's a gay dating ad from Google in this thread since Maher himself is bisexual though he plays pretty much the straight guy role on Real Time. If you've ever watched any of his political standup comedy you see his gay side come out. He's a lefty and that was cool when he was bashing the neo-cons but now he's pretty much just an Obama cheerleader and voice for the left agenda.

Next you'll be telling us that Ricky Martin is gay :D

angelatc
03-30-2010, 03:53 PM
Uhm, yeah, ok. Whatever you say............................................... .....................
YouTube - Have a Cigar - Pink Floyd (Lyrics) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL4iG4Uw)

Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar.
You're gonna go far, you're gonna fly high,
You're never gonna die, you're gonna make it if you try;they're gonna love you.
Well I've always had a deep respect, and I mean that most sincerely.
The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think.
Oh by the way, which one's Pink?
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy
we call it Riding the Gravy Train.
We're just knocked out.
We heard about the sell out.
You gotta get an album out,
You owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.
Everybody else is just green, have you seen the chart?
It's a helluva start, it could be made into a monster
if we all pull together as a team.
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy
we call it Riding the Gravy Trail.

I think that's a song more about the music moguls than CIA mind control through every entertainer that appears on every screen and stage .

Pink Floyd as a government tool. Trippy.

payme_rick
03-30-2010, 04:37 PM
and a shotgun planted in your hand... not to mention the bullet through the head.

ha, that person would have to be a dumbass...

just pickin', just pickin'... :D

devil21
03-30-2010, 05:12 PM
Next you'll be telling us that Ricky Martin is gay :D

What? Ricky Martin is gay? Whodathunkit? :p

angelatc
03-30-2010, 06:36 PM
What? Ricky Martin is gay? Whodathunkit? :p

He actually came out a few days ago, and I was shocked because I though he was openly gay . That had to be one of the worst kept secrets ever....

DapperDan
03-30-2010, 06:39 PM
I was shocked by Ricky Martin.....not :P

Bill needs to be punched in the kidney.

silus
03-30-2010, 07:29 PM
1. What do you think you are accomplishing by calling him bisexual??
2. Are you seriously citing his stand up routine as evidence for homosexuality?
3. If Mahr is showing is gay side in his stand up, are you showing your retarded side in this post?

devil21
03-30-2010, 07:39 PM
1. What do you think you are accomplishing by calling him bisexual??

Pointing out that his alternative lifestyle makes him much more suited to the Democrat party and therefore his politics will reflect that. Btw, "calling him bisexual" sounds like a derogatory remark. Information that helps one complete the picture is a more accurate description. Or maybe it was the YT video of him and Kid from Kid n Play talking about how they're together?

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/08/bill-maher-and-the-corny-kid/ (watch Maher run and hide from the camera once Kid starts yapping)

2. Are you seriously citing his stand up routine as evidence for homosexuality?

Uh, clearly you've never watched his stand up if it isn't evidence. Usually the purple silk shirts and skin tight nuthugger pants give it away but the overt "femininity" he displays during his standup shows is obvious.
YouTube - Best of Bill Maher on Religion (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmUvhKr9SPk)

3. If Mahr is showing is gay side in his stand up, are you showing your retarded side in this post?

Sounds like someone's feelings got hurt. Awww Im sowwy. Maybe Bill will kiss it and make it all better :rolleyes:

silus
03-30-2010, 07:54 PM
Pointing out that his alternative lifestyle makes him much more suited to the Democrat party and therefore his politics will reflect that. Btw, "calling him bisexual" sounds like a derogatory remark. Information that helps one complete the picture is a more accurate description.
"Information that helps complete the picture"?? You are in a forum full of people from a diverse background all coming together in support of freedom, yet you're going to say an "alternative" lifestyle makes you suited to be a democrat? Do you have any clue of what Ron Paul supports? Do you really even understand why you are here? Bill Mahr is a democrat, and it has fuck all to do with his sexuality. 300+ million of the most creative and diverse people on earth do not fall under two categories, and if gay people were "suited" to any party don't you think it would be the "alternative" party that you are in right fucking now.

Mini-Me
03-30-2010, 07:57 PM
"Information that helps complete the picture"?? You are in a forum full of people from a diverse background all coming together in support of freedom, yet you're going to say an "alternative" lifestyle makes you suited to be a democrat? Do you have any clue of what Ron Paul supports? Do you really even understand why you are here? Bill Mahr is a democrat, and it has fuck all to do with his sexuality. 300+ million of the most creative and diverse people on earth do not fall under two categories, and if gay people were "suited" to any party don't you think it would be the "alternative" party that you are in right fucking now.

You make a good point, but I think it would be more effective without all of the latent hostility and fucking profanity. ;)

devil21
03-30-2010, 08:02 PM

If you're gay or bi or whatever its cool with me man, no one was attacking your preferences, nor was I attacking Bill Maher, per se, for being bisexual. But yes, it does paint a clearer picture of why Bill is the way he is politically. I don't think you'd find many that would state that the Democrat party is not the predominant "party of non-hetero". Suggesting otherwise is disingenuous. You're a tiny minority of a group of people that's already a pretty tiny minority, participating in a political movement that's also a rather tiny minority. What does that make you? The tiniest of tiny minorities. It's just the truth, sorry if it hurts.

silus
03-30-2010, 08:53 PM
If you're gay or bi or whatever its cool with me man, no one was attacking your preferences, nor was I attacking Bill Maher, per se, for being bisexual. But yes, it does paint a clearer picture of why Bill is the way he is politically. I don't think you'd find many that would state that the Democrat party is not the predominant "party of non-hetero". Suggesting otherwise is disingenuous. You're a tiny minority of a group of people that's already a pretty tiny minority, participating in a political movement that's also a rather tiny minority. What does that make you? The tiniest of tiny minorities. It's just the truth, sorry if it hurts.
You don't have to be gay to criticize stupid. Revolutionary, I know.

God, 6000+ posts in this forum... Fucking pitiful.

devil21
03-30-2010, 10:46 PM
You don't have to be gay to criticize stupid. Revolutionary, I know.

God, 6000+ posts in this forum... Fucking pitiful.

I've heard you fruity types were rather caustic and rude but never saw it for myself outside of Bill Maher's venomous rants about "conservatives" being evil.

There's no reason to take your self-hate out on me.

Pete_00
03-30-2010, 11:11 PM
Paranoid much? LOL! Why do you think they were forced to do hair jokes, exactly?

The audience was laughing at her. Even when they were laughing at John Candy goofing on her, she was the joke. As it should be - she was as high as a kite.

Im sorry but that (and many other interviews) are not normal. Why does the woman go on the show with the hair like that and clearly embarassed ? Why is Letterman having some kind of sadist pleasure at the whole thing? And i doubt very much that John Candy used his hair like that just as a joke...

Those are two people messing around on a comedy show. Whatever message you think you see there you are wrong and you need help.

I saw a documentary on Charles Manson a few years ago and half your posts remind me of him. He too saw hidden messages in television, radio, and music.

I am not being a dick here I am serious. You need to talk to someone.

You clearly have some grunge against me and you are being a childish dick.

Messing around in a comedy show?! People cant see s**t in front of their eyes anymore. Hidden messages? On the contrary, there are things that are in front of everone´s eyes that are downright wierd. He is being humilliated by someone that clearly has alot of power over him and he is not liking it one bit plain and simple. Maybe its you that is crazy no?

Want more? Dennis Quaid being completly humilliated:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-april-19-2006/dennis-quaid

But that is normal and im just paranoied right?

And here is the "mighty" Rahm Emanuel:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-november-27-2006/rahm-emanuel

Notice how the 2 dont love each other very much...and notice when the subject is one of his brothers that is involved in Medicine, Stewart turns to him and says: "So how did he turn out so good?"...in other words he is telling to Rahm Emanuel´s face that he is a dumbass...but that is just normal right? A simple comediant calling such a powerful man a dumbass in his face...and im just crazy...

BTW...his other brother, the Hollywood agent is Michael Moore agent...

Want more? I have more...

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/102825/september-18-2007/susan-sarandon

SC: "What a surprise to find you here. Thank you so much, what a joy"
SS: "Imagine my surprise! (nervous laughter)"
SC: "You didnt know where the limo was taking you didnt you?"
SS: "Nooo..."

But im just crazy...

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-february-15-2007/meredith-vieira

Notice the dialogue about Star Jones and the cream on her legs...but that is just normal and im crazy right?

There is plenty more.

I think people cannot tell their ass from their elbow anymore...

Pete_00
03-30-2010, 11:13 PM
Maher, the script-reading-trained-monkey and his gayness?

YouTube - Bill Maher is gay. Outed by his dude... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5HkTlRT3b8)

People cannot tell their ass from their elbow anymore...and im the ones that is crazy and paranoied...

Bman
03-30-2010, 11:19 PM
Bill Maher gets excellent ratings on foreign affairs, after that he is a total douche and loves to be a progressive suck up. When liberals want easy to get blow jobs they call Bill.

Pete_00
03-30-2010, 11:20 PM
I've heard you fruity types were rather caustic and rude but never saw it for myself outside of Bill Maher's venomous rants about "conservatives" being evil.

Singer Omarion:

http://concreteloop.com/2009/10/round-the-way-omarion-speaks-on-rihanna-the-sinister-part-of-the-entertainment-business

"The dark side is having to get in, there’s a certain submission you need to have. Just like a gang [initiation], so to speak. You might have to do something against your moral code."

Gezzz i wonder what that "gang initiation" is...on a business that is overrun by homosexuals...

BlackTerrel
03-30-2010, 11:44 PM
Im sorry but that (and many other interviews) are not normal. Why does the woman go on the show with the hair like that and clearly embarassed ? Why is Letterman having some kind of sadist pleasure at the whole thing? And i doubt very much that John Candy used his hair like that just as a joke...

You clearly have some grunge against me and you are being a childish dick.

Messing around in a comedy show?! People cant see s**t in front of their eyes anymore. Hidden messages? On the contrary, there are things that are in front of everone´s eyes that are downright wierd. He is being humilliated by someone that clearly has alot of power over him and he is not liking it one bit plain and simple. Maybe its you that is crazy no?

Want more? Dennis Quaid being completly humilliated:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-april-19-2006/dennis-quaid

But that is normal and im just paranoied right?

And here is the "mighty" Rahm Emanuel:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-november-27-2006/rahm-emanuel

Notice how the 2 dont love each other very much...and notice when the subject is one of his brothers that is involved in Medicine, Stewart turns to him and says: "So how did he turn out so good?"...in other words he is telling to Rahm Emanuel´s face that he is a dumbass...but that is just normal right? A simple comediant calling such a powerful man a dumbass in his face...and im just crazy...

BTW...his other brother, the Hollywood agent is Michael Moore agent...

Want more? I have more...

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/102825/september-18-2007/susan-sarandon

SC: "What a surprise to find you here. Thank you so much, what a joy"
SS: "Imagine my surprise! (nervous laughter)"
SC: "You didnt know where the limo was taking you didnt you?"
SS: "Nooo..."

But im just crazy...

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-february-15-2007/meredith-vieira

Notice the dialogue about Star Jones and the cream on her legs...but that is just normal and im crazy right?

There is plenty more.

I think people cannot tell their ass from their elbow anymore...

Yes that is a comedy show and you are crazy.

Pete_00
03-30-2010, 11:45 PM
Bill Maher gets excellent ratings on foreign affairs, after that he is a total douche and loves to be a progressive suck up. When liberals want easy to get blow jobs they call Bill.

Excellent...

Interview with Michael Scheuer:

YouTube - Bill Maher interviews Michael Scheuer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF4_oaTIH8g)

Madelaine Albright (butcher):

http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=5202&title=Madeleine_Albright_on_Real_Time_w__Bill_Mahe r_3_20_09&vpkey=cd37d85590

Benjamin Netanyahu (butcher):

YouTube - Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izxfchcWga0)

He is excellent...

Pete_00
03-30-2010, 11:47 PM

Dave Chapelle on show business and the word "crazy":

YouTube - Dave Chappelle - Talks about sick Hollywood environment (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OniNubupbQ4)

"Why is Dave Chappelle going to Africa?" translation: "I am trying to tell you something but i cant open my mouth too much!"

But im just crazy...

Distinguished Gentleman
03-31-2010, 12:33 AM
Pete 0 0,

I don't think anyone can really relate to your point unless you spell it out a little more. You may or may not be trying to say this, but the selection of videos and your words seem to be indicating that you think there is something; either a secret society or demonic force that values homosexuality and humiliation, and that Jon Stewart has particular power over it. If you can read that last sentence and think its a theory worth repeating, than I can say with some confidence that your imagination had drifted too far.
If you mean to say something else, please elaborate.

Have you ever watched a celebrity roast? Where they say awful, humiliating things about each other but then talk about being friends at the end of the night? It may be an extreme example, but normal friends do it too, teasing about ex-girlfriends, embarrassing memories, or strange habits. It's normal.

silus
03-31-2010, 12:35 AM

Usually when someones logic gets crushed they do a little self evaluation. You on the other hand go back into your shell and resort to baseless accusations. Fact is this movement is about breaking the false paradigm that there are only two options in politics you must fall under. You on the other hand were doing everything to reinforce that idea by using sexual preference as an indicator. And when someone attacks that idea your defense is to accuse them of being gay...?! Once again, 6000+ posts with nothing to show for...

Look man, I really have nothing against you, just your ideas that really have no place here and are completely at odds with what Ron Paul preaches...

I have to keep reminding myself and I’ll remind others, that in the process of us pursuing our goals, that we should remain tolerant. People who disagree with you or look different or have different view, we have to allow freedom of expression. That will bring us together. Otherwise we can’t win.

-Ron Paul

BlackTerrel
03-31-2010, 01:07 AM
"Why is Dave Chappelle going to Africa?" translation: "I am trying to tell you something but i cant open my mouth too much!"

But im just crazy...

I do not mean that as an insult. I mean that literally in that you need to speak to someone who can help you. Chapelle is saying that Hollywood is a crazy industry - I think a lot of people would agree with that.

You are saying that Chapelle knows something secretive but he can't reveal it otherwise they would kill him. Assuming this is true and assuming you have any logic in you let's think through the options:

1. Shut up about it because you don't want to be killed.

2. Go on TV and tell the world about it, thus revealing their secret plans as well as removing the incentive to kill you (since the cat is already out of the bag).

3. Go on TV and say you know something very secretive but you can't say it because if you do they'll kill you.

*** Anyone with an IQ over 50 is going to choose options 1 and 2. Option 3 is THE MOST likely to get you killed and the least beneficial. So why would Chapelle choose that option?

devil21
03-31-2010, 03:13 AM
Usually when someones logic gets crushed they do a little self evaluation. You on the other hand go back into your shell and resort to baseless accusations. Fact is this movement is about breaking the false paradigm that there are only two options in politics you must fall under. You on the other hand were doing everything to reinforce that idea by using sexual preference as an indicator. And when someone attacks that idea your defense is to accuse them of being gay...?! Once again, 6000+ posts with nothing to show for...

Look man, I really have nothing against you, just your ideas that really have no place here and are completely at odds with what Ron Paul preaches...

Then look man, fuck off and stop attacking me. The irony of your posts is you're saying my opinions are worthless when the whole point of this movement is freedom to think what you want and have your own opinions without being labeled or dismissed.

My apologies for still living in the real world and calling it as I see it. People with gay tendencies gravitate by-and-large toward the Democrat party. Does every non-hetero? Of course not but that's not what I said either.

I enjoy working toward a utopian society where there's no political parties, no idealogies that people of like minds congregate around, and everyone is an absolute individual. But alas I still live in the real world where it'll never happen. I admire your political and idealogical purity though so kudos I guess.

Btw, Ron Paul is a Republican so what exactly did I miss that Ron Paul preaches? I've seen him preach that he's a CONSERVATIVE and a Republican. Never seen him call himself Independent or Non-Partisan.

Anyway don't reply because it'll just devolve further if you keep feeling the need to insult me for my opinions.

hugolp
03-31-2010, 03:23 AM
Then look man, fuck off and stop attacking me. The irony of your posts is you're saying my opinions are worthless when the whole point of this movement is freedom to think what you want and have your own opinions without being labeled or dismissed.

My apologies for still living in the real world and calling it as I see it. People with gay tendencies gravitate by-and-large toward the Democrat party. Does every non-hetero? Of course not but that's not what I said either.

I enjoy working toward a utopian society where there's no political parties, no idealogies that people of like minds congregate around, and everyone is an absolute individual. But alas I still live in the real world where it'll never happen. I admire your political and idealogical purity though so kudos I guess.

Btw, Ron Paul is a Republican so what exactly did I miss that Ron Paul preaches? I've seen him preach that he's a CONSERVATIVE and a Republican. Never seen him call himself Independent or Non-Partisan.

Anyway don't reply because it'll just devolve further if you keep feeling the need to insult me for my opinions.

Even if true, the fact that gay people tend to gravitate towards democrats may have "a bit" to do with the fact that republicans have been quite anti-gay. I mean, its a bit idiotic to go where they dont like you. If that changes, there is nothing stoping the gays for suporting liberty in bigger numbers.

devil21
03-31-2010, 03:24 AM
I do not mean that as an insult. I mean that literally in that you need to speak to someone who can help you. Chapelle is saying that Hollywood is a crazy industry - I think a lot of people would agree with that.

Crazy enough to turn down a HUGE tv deal he was offered for Chappelle Show? It's been awhile since he basically disappeared from the spotlight but last I recall he was offered a multi-multi-million dollar deal and turned it down to get out of the business entirely. He was obviously running from something pretty damn serious to do that. There are more than a few rumors about secret societies within the media, some of questionable practice. I watched an interesting video series on Youtube about these secret societies having spread within the rap music industry and black entertainment overall. It covered Chappelle and some other interesting things like why do black male movie stars appear to have to wear women's clothing at least once in films? See: Wesley Snipes, Martin Lawrence, that Tyler guy, and others. Chappelle said he was doing a movie and suddenly the script was changed and he was supposed to wear a dress or something. He refused to do the scene and got out of the business soon after. He explained this during part of his Oprah interview IIRC. The video isnt hard to find...

Either way there is some funny shit going on and Chappelle has talked about it openly.

devil21
03-31-2010, 03:28 AM
Even if true, the fact that gay people tend to gravitate towards democrats may have "a bit" to do with the fact that republicans have been quite anti-gay. I mean, its a bit idiotic to go where they dont like you. If that changes, there is nothing stoping the gays for suporting liberty in bigger numbers.

Absolutely and I agree with you. That was essentially my point! Once someone decides which party they feel more welcome in, the likelihood of that person picking up the rest of the party rhetoric is high.

anaconda
03-31-2010, 03:55 AM
Check out the Letterman/Oliver Reed interview..

YouTube - Oliver Reed on Letterman, 8/5/87 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr9vyhGqJFM)

Truth-Bringer
03-31-2010, 08:35 AM

He's definitely arrogant to a fault.

Brian4Liberty
03-31-2010, 11:36 AM
...now pass a cap-and-trade law, you stupid bitch...
we need to end corporate welfare...

Hey Bill Maher, can you identify any government legislation that is not corporate welfare in disguise?

Watch this video, it's from a Democrat perspective, and that seems to make you more comfortable:

YouTube - The Story of Cap & Trade (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA6FSy6EKrM)

BlackTerrel
03-31-2010, 12:55 PM
Crazy enough to turn down a HUGE tv deal he was offered for Chappelle Show?

Fame is a difficult thing for some people to deal with. Everywhere you turn people yell at you "I'm Rick James bitch". For some people it's overwhelming. That's not very surprising. Chapelle is still around - does standup and doing well for himself.

I watched an interesting video series on Youtube about these secret societies having spread within the rap music industry and black entertainment overall. It covered Chappelle and some other interesting things like why do black male movie stars appear to have to wear women's clothing at least once in films? See: Wesley Snipes, Martin Lawrence, that Tyler guy, and others.

Ok are you serious? There is a conspiracy to force black male actors to wear dresses? Life's too short... it's my own fault for getting dragged into this nonsense.

devil21
03-31-2010, 03:16 PM
Fame is a difficult thing for some people to deal with. Everywhere you turn people yell at you "I'm Rick James bitch". For some people it's overwhelming. That's not very surprising. Chapelle is still around - does standup and doing well for himself.

He's completely out of movies and tv (aka mainstream) though. The occasional stand up show keeps money in his pocket I guess since he turned down that huge deal.

Ok are you serious? There is a conspiracy to force black male actors to wear dresses? Life's too short... it's my own fault for getting dragged into this nonsense.

Yes Im very serious. He was adamant about it. Ill see if I can find the videos so you can see for yourself. Blame Dave Chappelle for the "nonsense". He said it.

Heres the dress interview on Oprah:
YouTube - Dave Chappelle - Wearing the dress (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBYfbrn3NJk)

YouTube - Hip Hop, Entertainment and Secret Societies Part 1 of 4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJm8nZJwimg) <---very interesting video series

angelatc
03-31-2010, 03:44 PM

I think you're on to something there....entertainment is notorious for being very incestuous. Politics turn into books, and books turn into movies.... we don't need to be conspiracy theorists to make connections.

Stewart is rude. I quit watching Letterman years ago because he was rude to a little old lady. I don't think it was a CIA plot - I think he's an arrogant dick.

Howard_Roark
03-31-2010, 04:10 PM
Bill Maher and other leftists who hide behind the banner of being a libertarian to seem non-partisan are total scum bags who dilute the meaning of libertarian.