PDA

View Full Version : Video:DHS Global Biometric Plan

..PAUL4PRES..
03-30-2010, 03:30 AM
YouTube - DHS Global Biometric Plan - 2010 Police State (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=889VdBtUgXs&feature=related)

moostraks
03-30-2010, 06:08 AM
On the list of things I find most troubling this is definately at the top. So much easier to control people when all biometric information is on file,esp.when regards being set up for a crime not commited. The ease with which they can sell an apathetic public to use these biometrics to eliminate the enormous effort required by signing for purchases. The necessity they will demand these for in regards an aging public under the auspices of public healthcare.

All of us "conspiracy" folks are laughed at for being bothered by fingerprint scans in public schools and rfid chips in the alzheimers patients. The next generation will view it as no big deal as they were indoctrinated in public school (by and large). The elderly generation will be given no choice as they will see no means to avoid it especially when they tie it to mandatory healthcare. These bastards make me furious!!!:mad:

Anti Federalist
03-30-2010, 06:57 AM
All of us "conspiracy" folks are laughed at for being bothered by fingerprint scans in public schools and rfid chips in the alzheimers patients. The next generation will view it as no big deal as they were indoctrinated in public school (by and large). The elderly generation will be given no choice as they will see no means to avoid it especially when they tie it to mandatory healthcare. These bastards make me furious!!!:mad:

That pretty much sums it up.

:mad: