PDA

View Full Version : The New Plan - Don't let RP talk at all!

davidkachel
10-09-2007, 04:01 PM
Couldn't be any clearer. Their plan is to simply pretend he isn't there!

dspectre
10-09-2007, 04:10 PM
When was that the new plan? I thought that was the old plan :p

SouthernGuy15
10-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Yes, that is correct. They simply refuse to let Ron Paul talk. It was disgusting how few questions they asked him.

Valene
10-09-2007, 04:15 PM
I'm old enough to remember the long debates about how the television would overcome the newspapers in determining how elections would be decided. Now the govi media boxes are getting what goes around comes around. The internet is taking over, and the old school guys are really feeling threatened and they should be. We Rule!

No one should feel discouraged. Just stay the course and Ron Paul will prevail.

Ron Paul Fan
10-09-2007, 04:17 PM
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they ignore you, then they fight you, then they ignore you, then Ron Paul wins!!!!!!!

davidkachel
10-09-2007, 04:50 PM
I'm not discouraged, I'm mad as hell!

paulitics
10-09-2007, 04:56 PM
Im amazed that anyone is surprised for the 7th time.

Thom1776
10-09-2007, 04:58 PM
The more the others talk, the more obvious that they are buffoons.

Ron Paul may not get as much time to talk, but it is obvious that he has a firm grasp on reality and is speaking the truth. So he wins.

michaelwise
10-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Boycott the re-broadcast on MSNBC tonight!

Nathan Hale
10-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Im amazed that anyone is surprised for the 7th time.

Well, actually, during the last Fox debate he almost got as many chances to talk as the "top tier", though that was due in part to his clashes about the war that resulted in heated back-and-forth.

This time may be the least chance he's been given, ever.

SirNim
10-09-2007, 05:01 PM
I can't believe this happened after the $5+ million 3rd quarter... I'll say that this debate was particularly aggravating to watch.

davidkachel
10-09-2007, 05:04 PM
You accomplish nothing by boycotting the rebroadcast. (It was boring anyway!)
If you want to accomplish something, give RP a big donation and get your feet on the street looking for fresh bodies for RP.

Ozwest
10-09-2007, 05:07 PM

And I'm not going to take it anymore!!!

LibertyEagle
10-09-2007, 05:10 PM

I'm with you.

speciallyblend
10-09-2007, 05:11 PM
I'm with you.

Ditto

Michael Ingram
10-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Ditto

Same

born2drv
10-09-2007, 05:13 PM
I'm old enough to remember the long debates about how the television would overcome the newspapers in determining how elections would be decided. Now the govi media boxes are getting what goes around comes around. The internet is taking over, and the old school guys are really feeling threatened and they should be. We Rule!

No one should feel discouraged. Just stay the course and Ron Paul will prevail.

You know what I didn't really look at it this way but this is very true... these TV debates are growing less and less relevent.... We have the most powerful mechanism working in our candidates favor, and that's the internet... and we will be just fine ;)

Ozwest
10-09-2007, 05:16 PM
You know what I didn't really look at it this way but this is very true... these TV debates are growing less and less relevent.... We have the most powerful mechanism working in our candidates favor, and that's the internet... and we will be just fine ;)

Take it to the Streets.

Ron Paul Fan
10-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Guys, the addition of Fred Thompson is going to kill us until the field thins. Everyone was happy he joined the race, but now the consequences are realized. 4 people will get the majority of time along with Huckabee, and Dr. Paul will be left in the dust. Unless he rises in the national polls. All we can do is keep spreading the word and donating.

LibertyEagle
10-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Well, actually, during the last Fox debate he almost got as many chances to talk as the "top tier", though that was due in part to his clashes about the war that resulted in heated back-and-forth.

This time may be the least chance he's been given, ever.

He had a similar opportunity this time and he stepped up a little, but I wish he would have kept going. :) It's almost like it was expected, they did a split window on both Paul and Giuliani.

werdd
10-09-2007, 05:24 PM
I am so pissed right now...

Cindy
10-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Boycott the re-broadcast on MSNBC tonight!

I wouldn't want to rewatch that great American travesty.:(

I planned to with my husband when he got back though. Instead, I am going to round up all of the change floating around my car, purse and home, probably around $50.00 and donate it, and later, order some more RP T-Shirts from his store.

I may vomit a few times in and between all that too.

Why won't any of these reporters nail Rudy for smugly saying he just wants to support the Constitution, all the while he is 100% for the Patriot Act?

Geronimo
10-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Why won't any of these reporters nail Rudy for smugly saying he just wants to support the Constitution, all the while he is 100% for the Patriot Act?

They're not reporters they're puppets.

SouthernGuy15
10-09-2007, 05:44 PM
If you are mad as hell do something PROACTIVE and please make a donation to the Ron Paul for President Campaign!

Apauled
10-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Yes, I purposefully wrote "fan"- ally. I am , as you are huge on Ron Paul, needless to say.

Be patient with your enemy, you love them away! Yes it is also hard for me to not get extremely pissed. I actually concentrated on that thought and when I got back home I saw RP on with Chris Matthews ( I believe he actually does like him and have heard him say so last week to a subtle degree), he ended in saying and do not quote me on this: "A lot of people agree with you on a lot of issues, yet I cannot say that I am one of them". His demeanor was correct and non-abrasive, and when it went to commercial I felt he said I am sorry but we are run by the MSM ( neg elites).

He had to keep his paycheck is what I am saying. However he will pull a ballot lever also (hopefully not electronic) and I bet you 10 to 1 he will vote RP.

Just a gut feeling, may be wrong but think not!

It is great to get in here with you guys and you do a great job. I had spoke to Andrew Mitchell (who is no longer with the campaign) in July and discussed having RP here in Vero Beach Fl. and had sent both the newly hired Florida canpaign manager and Amanda Lee in DC our intent to have here, we happen to know the ex- republican party stae chairman of Florida who resides here in Vero Beach (Carol Jean Jordan) and she offered any support as well as the GOP party headquarters for Indian River County (most county's do not have one.

Still waiting to hear back from them!

Thanks and Go Ron Paul.
Nelson

Keith
10-09-2007, 06:33 PM
On the bright side, the moderator did not come out and accuse Ron Paul of treason the way they did on the most recent Faux News debate.

Cindy
10-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Yes, I purposefully wrote "fan"- ally. I am , as you are huge on Ron Paul, needless to say.

Be patient with your enemy, you love them away! Yes it is also hard for me to not get extremely pissed. I actually concentrated on that thought and when I got back home I saw RP on with Chris Matthews ( I believe he actually does like him and have heard him say so last week to a subtle degree), he ended in saying and do not quote me on this: "A lot of people agree with you on a lot of issues, yet I cannot say that I am one of them". His demeanor was correct and non-abrasive, and when it went to commercial I felt he said I am sorry but we are run by the MSM ( neg elites).

He had to keep his paycheck is what I am saying. However he will pull a ballot lever also (hopefully not electronic) and I bet you 10 to 1 he will vote RP.

Just a gut feeling, may be wrong but think not!

It is great to get in here with you guys and you do a great job. I had spoke to Andrew Mitchell (who is no longer with the campaign) in July and discussed having RP here in Vero Beach Fl. and had sent both the newly hired Florida canpaign manager and Amanda Lee in DC our intent to have here, we happen to know the ex- republican party stae chairman of Florida who resides here in Vero Beach (Carol Jean Jordan) and she offered any support as well as the GOP party headquarters for Indian River County (most county's do not have one.

Still waiting to hear back from them!

Thanks and Go Ron Paul.
Nelson

The interview Chris did with him on hardball was nice. Chris was the only moderater who asked questions giving all of them a chance to answer it.

The lack of air time and stupid questions asked of him is still a pisser. The after show on Kudlow is what was MOST annoying. The panel kept carrying on about how " nobody addressed xyz". Had they asked Paul about such things HE would've been the one to tell them what they were looking for to save the party.

I will say that the BEST part about watching that disgrace, was when Paul said, "NO!" , after being asked if he would support the republican nominee if it wasn't him. Still a wasted and dumb question to ask the economics master wizard at the debate on economics.

lapi7
10-09-2007, 07:23 PM
This was not just completely unfair...it was an actual INSULT not only to Ron Paul but to many of the others candidates as well. There should be some way for many Americans to display their discontent and to confront this outrage!!!!!! :mad:

chowda
10-09-2007, 07:29 PM
They can't silence the donations! we're over $7k ahead of yesterday... even more at 11 EST when the second debate airing is over.