PDA

View Full Version : Help us blow Linda McMahon out of the water!

sofia
03-29-2010, 08:34 PM
Once we destroy this phony RINO bitch, her fiscally conservative supporters will mostly come to Peter Schiff.

Let's get behind this negative project and make it happen....Schiff's name is not mentioned on the card, but 2 out of every 3 McMahon voters that we can turn off will likely go to Schiff.

look at the cards....they come with voter names of GOP voters in CT on peel n stick labels

............here....http://www.tomatobubble.com/linda.html

sb10
04-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Personally, I don't think this is a good idea.

If you want to question her libertarian credentials and background, that's one thing.

Stooping to criticizing her because of the vulgarity and nudity on WWE can backfire. The old saying about negative advertising being better than NO advertising is 100% true. You are advertising Linda McMahon and giving her free publicity.

If I tell you "don't think of an elephant", what are you likely to do?!? If I tell a voter "don't consider Linda McMahon", what will your average maybe brain-dead voter do?!?

lynnf
04-03-2010, 08:39 PM

If you want to question her libertarian credentials and background, that's one thing.

Stooping to criticizing her because of the vulgarity and nudity on WWE can backfire. The old saying about negative advertising being better than NO advertising is 100% true. You are advertising Linda McMahon and giving her free publicity.

If I tell you "don't think of an elephant", what are you likely to do?!? If I tell a voter "don't consider Linda McMahon", what will your average maybe brain-dead voter do?!?

if what you suggest is true, then negative advertising wouldn't work --- but negative advertising works very well in political campaigns.

lynn

Brad Zink
04-03-2010, 08:59 PM
This initiative represents a path to victory. The most important aspect of the card is the Rahm Emanuel connection to McMahon. This revelation could cause a major rift within McMahon's base, and we can really shake up this race.

If anyone has a Facebook account, I would recommend posting the jpg file in your news feed.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/l3ivepreview.jpg

sofia
04-03-2010, 09:17 PM
This initiative represents a path to victory. The most important aspect of the card is the Rahm Emanuel connection to McMahon. This revelation could cause a major rift within McMahon's base, and we can really shake up this race.

If anyone has a Facebook account, I would recommend posting the jpg file in your news feed.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/l3ivepreview.jpg

absolutely....this card is the ONLY thing that can stop RINO Linda.

dannno
04-05-2010, 04:40 PM
Buy these suckers. I'm about to get a batch soon.. and hopefully another batch of the new Schiff cards next week :confused:

libertarian4321
04-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Once we destroy this phony RINO bitch, her fiscally conservative supporters will mostly come to Peter Schiff.

Let's get behind this negative project and make it happen....Schiff's name is not mentioned on the card, but 2 out of every 3 McMahon voters that we can turn off will likely go to Schiff.

look at the cards....they come with voter names of GOP voters in CT on peel n stick labels

............here....http://www.tomatobubble.com/linda.html

So basically it comes down to "if you don't like wrestling, don't vote for Linda McMahon?"

I'm not sure that's the most effective (or logical) attack ad I've ever seen.

Oh my GOD- Linda McMahon let her ADULT 20-something daughter participate in the family business? Who could believe such a thing was possible?

lol

dannno
04-05-2010, 05:01 PM
So basically it comes down to "if you don't like wrestling, don't vote for Linda McMahon?"

Oh my GOD- Linda McMahon let her ADULT 20-something daughter participate in the family business? Who could believe such a thing was possible?

lol

Incomplete analysis.

You didn't even mention Rahm.. and yes, most Republicans would not approve of her behavior, I don't believe. This is a Republican Primary, not a Libertarian Primary.

sofia
04-05-2010, 05:27 PM

lol

GOP primary voters over 50 have a much different set of social values than society at large.....Believe it or not, there are still millions of people who still attend church and still believe in values that smug people like you dismiss as "old fashioned."

Standing Like A Rock
04-05-2010, 05:39 PM

I would agree with you if McMahon was not advertising on her own. However it is a different story considering she has tens of millions of dollars to advertise with.

BlackTerrel
04-05-2010, 07:25 PM
Incomplete analysis.

You didn't even mention Rahm.. and yes, most Republicans would not approve of her behavior, I don't believe. This is a Republican Primary, not a Libertarian Primary.

What party do you think the people that pack wrestling stadiums belong to?

I've always thought they skewed Republican - I definitely could be wrong though.

low preference guy
04-05-2010, 07:29 PM

Independents, maybe?

dannno
04-05-2010, 07:36 PM

I've always thought they skewed Republican - I definitely could be wrong though.

I would say most skew towards political ignorance.

sofia
04-05-2010, 07:48 PM
i doubt many wrestling fans vote...

years ago, wrestling was fun and clean comedy/sport. Today, you have to be a real idiot to watch that stuff.

mostly white trash and young boys

furface
04-05-2010, 07:49 PM

I went to a WWE show a few months back with my son. To be honest I don't think WWE's a very good influence on my children. I really wish it didn't exist, but I don't want my kids to think I'm a hard ass and stop them from watching it.

My impression of the event is that the people there were either parents taking their kids, basically the parent demographic which is all over the board. Then there were a lot of 20 something men who I would guess are pretty a-political, but probably leaning Republican. When they played the national anthem, the guy sitting next to us stood up straight as a board and saluted the whole time. His girlfriend seemed a little bored by the ordeal.

McMahon isn't drawing on WWE support in Connecticut, obviously. It's probably a major employer there, so she can brag about bringing jobs to the state. The steroid crazed wrestler charge is legit. One of them killed his wife and kid in a murder suicide a few years back. They found steroids in his house. Another smacked a woman in the face up in Canada a few months ago.

My view is that the Rahm Emanuel association can prove deadly to her if handled correctly. It gives the appearance of someone who likes to hang around powerful people and just likes the idea of being a Senator to fit her family's huge ego. Her husband for instance makes a show of being an egomaniac on WWE.

Schiff's got to present himself as someone who wants to run because he can't stand to see the country going down the drain like it is. My opinion of him is he's still a bit arrogant, especially with all of that "Peter Schiff was right" stuff. He should stop trying to be right and start trying to plead with people to help wrestle control of the country from people like Simmons and McMahon and give it back to the people.

McMahon and Simmons are very vulnerable. Simmons is a career politician and McMahon is a rich, aristocrat wife running on the coat tales of her husband. You might tick some women off with the wife bit, but you'll pick up a lot of men I bet. Also, go hard on the WWE sleaze factor and how it degrades women and harms children to attract women. Remember, these are two different groups you're going after with different strategies, women with the WWE sleaze and men with the rich wife bit.

BlackTerrel
04-05-2010, 09:37 PM
I went to a WWE show a few months back with my son. To be honest I don't think WWE's a very good influence on my children. I really wish it didn't exist, but I don't want my kids to think I'm a hard ass and stop them from watching it.

My impression of the event is that the people there were either parents taking their kids, basically the parent demographic which is all over the board. Then there were a lot of 20 something men who I would guess are pretty a-political, but probably leaning Republican. When they played the national anthem, the guy sitting next to us stood up straight as a board and saluted the whole time. His girlfriend seemed a little bored by the ordeal.

McMahon isn't drawing on WWE support in Connecticut, obviously. It's probably a major employer there, so she can brag about bringing jobs to the state. The steroid crazed wrestler charge is legit. One of them killed his wife and kid in a murder suicide a few years back. They found steroids in his house. Another smacked a woman in the face up in Canada a few months ago.

My view is that the Rahm Emanuel association can prove deadly to her if handled correctly. It gives the appearance of someone who likes to hang around powerful people and just likes the idea of being a Senator to fit her family's huge ego. Her husband for instance makes a show of being an egomaniac on WWE.

Schiff's got to present himself as someone who wants to run because he can't stand to see the country going down the drain like it is. My opinion of him is he's still a bit arrogant, especially with all of that "Peter Schiff was right" stuff. He should stop trying to be right and start trying to plead with people to help wrestle control of the country from people like Simmons and McMahon and give it back to the people.

McMahon and Simmons are very vulnerable. Simmons is a career politician and McMahon is a rich, aristocrat wife running on the coat tales of her husband. You might tick some women off with the wife bit, but you'll pick up a lot of men I bet. Also, go hard on the WWE sleaze factor and how it degrades women and harms children to attract women. Remember, these are two different groups you're going after with different strategies, women with the WWE sleaze and men with the rich wife bit.

I tend to agree with your analysis.

DapperDan
04-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Wrestlers are great actors... :rolleyes:

Politics is perfect for her!