PDA

View Full Version : Need that recent speech by a black tea party activist

ninepointfive
03-29-2010, 04:53 PM
Can someone help me find that video of the guy who has an activist website? He does a lot of videos.
He throws a remote that breaks the tv for an intro. Then he gives a great stump speech for the tea party.
He's black. I'm trying to disprove someone that tea party is racist, so I need this video.

I've had absolutely no luck searching this out so far.

FrankRep
03-29-2010, 05:01 PM
He's black. I'm trying to disprove someone that tea party is racist, so I need this video.

Here's this video:

Alicia Healy at the Columbus Tea Party

YouTube - Alicia Healy, Candidate at Columbus Tea Party (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6OCg1UuakA)

ninepointfive
03-29-2010, 05:03 PM
Thankyou! Do you know of the one with theguy who has a website, and prefaces his videos by throwing the remote at the tv, blowing it all up?

ninepointfive
03-29-2010, 05:04 PM
I just posted that video in my response, thankyou.

BlackTerrel
03-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Good video... thanks for posting.

silus
03-29-2010, 07:22 PM

I've had absolutely no luck searching this out so far.
Just as one racist does not prove the tea party is racist, one black guy supporting the teaparty does not prove the contrary.

But honestly having the "is or is not" argument regarding racism is always bullshit. When you start speaking in those terms human emotion has already taken over...

Travlyr
03-29-2010, 07:28 PM
http://allenwestforcongress.com/

Kade
03-29-2010, 07:42 PM
Nobody finds the chanting creepy at all I take it...

ninepointfive
03-29-2010, 11:15 PM
Just as one racist does not prove the tea party is racist, one black guy supporting the teaparty does not prove the contrary.

But honestly having the "is or is not" argument regarding racism is always bullshit. When you start speaking in those terms human emotion has already taken over...

so I was in a hurry, and my prose was lacking. deal with it

Taco John
03-29-2010, 11:26 PM
Nobody finds the chanting creepy at all I take it...

Not I.

Slutter McGee
03-29-2010, 11:33 PM
Just pull up videos of Michael Williams here in Texas. Spoken at many tea parties here in the "racist" conservative state of Texas.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

silus
03-31-2010, 09:52 PM
so I was in a hurry, and my prose was lacking. deal with it
No, you were quite clear. You were looking for an example of a black person supporting the tea party movement to prove to your friend that the movement is not racist. How does being in a hurry affect any of that?