PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon: Max Keiser interview with B.J. Lawson

ctiger2
03-29-2010, 08:53 AM
B.J. Lawson should be interviewed by Max Keiser this week.

http://maxkeiser.com/2010/03/28/questions-thread-upcoming-guests/

Style
04-02-2010, 07:09 AM
The interview was yesterday. The show will air Tuesday. This should be interesting...

Style
04-06-2010, 07:16 AM
BJ's interview starts at about the 12:30 mark:

YouTube - Keiser Report №31: Markets! Finance! Scandal! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJxq8Mfur6g)

ctiger2
04-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Bump. Great Show!

Nathan Hale
04-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Before I invest 12 minutes watching the interview - is this a softball interview or a hard-hitting interview?

Style
04-07-2010, 05:23 PM
I don't think I've ever seen Max give a soft ball interview. :)

Btw, Stacy Herbert is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She was super great to work with on this.

dr. hfn
04-07-2010, 05:27 PM
good interview

raiha
04-08-2010, 04:07 AM
Woops i reposted it..cos this thread said "coming soon" Forgive me im old.

Style you WORKED with Stacey??? What! are you Russian???
I think she is fantastic. She indeed looks like a very, very nice person So lucky to have met her.

pacelli
04-08-2010, 04:59 AM
Before I invest 12 minutes watching the interview - is this a softball interview or a hard-hitting interview?

First question was whether Lawson is a Ron Paul republican. That might be a softball for RP supporters but as we know the mainstream hates RP.

Style
04-08-2010, 05:55 AM
Woops i reposted it..cos this thread said "coming soon" Forgive me im old.

Style you WORKED with Stacey??? What! are you Russian???
I think she is fantastic. She indeed looks like a very, very nice person So lucky to have met her.

I arranged the interview remotely. I did not meet her face to face.

Btw, I don't think the show is recorded in Russia. Stacy and Max host a weekly radio show that airs in London, so it being on RT is not conclusive.

I think Max is located in France, as I've seen him reporting "from Paris" a few times in shows like this: http://www.youtube.com/user/maxkeisertv?blend=2&ob=4#p/f/8/AbH1JsOTInk

I suppose I could just ask Stacy. :) I try not to bug contacts like this unless I have to for business purposes, as I assume they get a ton of email.

Michigan11
04-08-2010, 05:52 PM
I arranged the interview remotely. I did not meet her face to face.

Btw, I don't think the show is recorded in Russia. Stacy and Max host a weekly radio show that airs in London, so it being on RT is not conclusive.

I think Max is located in France, as I've seen him reporting "from Paris" a few times in shows like this: http://www.youtube.com/user/maxkeisertv?blend=2&ob=4#p/f/8/AbH1JsOTInk

I suppose I could just ask Stacy. :) I try not to bug contacts like this unless I have to for business purposes, as I assume they get a ton of email.

So you arranged this and I read in another thread you got a couple big endorsements put up on Denningers and Mish's sites! Very nice :cool:

We need to re-activate the whole Lawson network of supporters nationwide. Back in 08' I and everyone I know that donated to Ron also gave to BJ. A repeat should be in order for the 13th, with getting the word out. I know Ron is concerned with Rand's campaign right now, but an email blast or two from Ron speaking about Lawson would do alot(anyone reading this who can get Ron to send out an email?).

Anyways, much respect to you and all you are doing.

Style
04-09-2010, 07:24 PM
So you arranged this and I read in another thread you got a couple big endorsements put up on Denningers and Mish's sites! Very nice :cool:

We need to re-activate the whole Lawson network of supporters nationwide. Back in 08' I and everyone I know that donated to Ron also gave to BJ. A repeat should be in order for the 13th, with getting the word out. I know Ron is concerned with Rand's campaign right now, but an email blast or two from Ron speaking about Lawson would do alot(anyone reading this who can get Ron to send out an email?).

Anyways, much respect to you and all you are doing.

Thanks. I'm doing what I can.

It's been neat helping out BJ, as I've gotten to correspond with several people who I follow and respect. I actually talked to Mish on the phone for about a half hour earlier today. He's got something really cool in mind for BJ that will hopefully be up next week. I'll leave you in suspense for now. ;)

Michigan11
04-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Thanks. I'm doing what I can.

It's been neat helping out BJ, as I've gotten to correspond with several people who I follow and respect. I actually talked to Mish on the phone for about a half hour earlier today. He's got something really cool in mind for BJ that will hopefully be up next week. I'll leave you in suspense for now. ;)

Hmm.. The suspense will brew then. I'm very interested to hear.

It's always a damn good time it seems working for this movement.

Only 48 hours till we bring it on the 13th! Let the revolution come alive