PDA

View Full Version : B.J. Lawson Interview On Marketticker Today

angelatc
03-29-2010, 08:01 AM
http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/2132-Special-Guest-BJ-Lawson,-Congressional-Candidate.html

Come listen at http://blogtalkradio.com/marketticker at 3:30 Central Time today, or catch the podcast any time after the show on the right sidebar of The Market Ticker.

ctiger2
03-29-2010, 02:36 PM
Bump! On right now.

PBrady
03-29-2010, 02:59 PM
Listening now.

dr. hfn
03-29-2010, 03:01 PM
bump!

yatez112
03-29-2010, 08:03 PM
Listening now...:) Karl is the best...all of his shows are great; even when the same guy calling in about ETFs takes up half the show. :P

devil21
03-30-2010, 02:30 AM
(I didnt listen to the interview so....)

Ironic since KD has never been a fan of Ron Paul's platform, other than the Fed stuff. KD holds a purely neocon foreign policy and bans people from his forum for bringing up things like 9/11 and the CIA. Wonder what's up with the change of heart suddenly?

PBrady
03-30-2010, 08:45 AM

Ironic since KD has never been a fan of Ron Paul's platform, other than the Fed stuff. KD holds a purely neocon foreign policy and bans people from his forum for bringing up things like 9/11 and the CIA. Wonder what's up with the change of heart suddenly?
It is unfortunate to hear this, because the interview was great, and he seemed like an ok guy. I guess that just goes to show how drastically things change when pre-conceived notions are left out of the equation.

(for the record, I had never heard of him prior to this interview, nor will I probably listen to him every again...just because I have no interest in doing so, not because he is a neo-con)

Style
03-30-2010, 09:26 AM
Listening now...:) Karl is the best...all of his shows are great; even when the same guy calling in about ETFs takes up half the show. :P

lol.

Did you ever read about Karl's Federalist party he tried to start? The party platform was centered on following the constitution and power in the hands of the states. Obviously there is a great deal of common ground here with BJ.

Still, I admit I was holding my breath, hoping foreign policy would not come up. :D

Max Keiser should be real interesting on Thursday.

What other shows would be good for exposing BJ to a wider audience? I've been trying to get him on King World, but I've had no luck finding contact info for Eric King, other than the webmaster email off the "Contact Us" button on his page...

specsaregood
03-30-2010, 09:30 AM
It is unfortunate to hear this, because the interview was great, and he seemed like an ok guy. I guess that just goes to show how drastically things change when pre-conceived notions are left out of the equation.

(for the record, I had never heard of him prior to this interview, nor will I probably listen to him every again...just because I have no interest in doing so, not because he is a neo-con)

Well, I think many fiscally minded individuals are coming around to RP's other argument about these wars (not the unconstitutional, blowback arguments, foreign interventionism) but rather his final plea to fiscal folks: Even if you think these wars are a good idea and constitutional, we can't afford it. He has reiterated that point over and over. Unfortunately/purposefully the media didn't highlight that argument.