PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul supporter attacked at McCain rally.

Vessol
03-28-2010, 11:30 PM
YouTube - Caught on video Heckler Arrested At McCain Palin Rally (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rerbZC8nvto)

Matt Collins
03-28-2010, 11:33 PM
This guy doesnt seem too bright

silus
03-29-2010, 12:36 AM
If anyone should be accused of being dumb its that chubby girl to the left. Disgusting.

MN Patriot
03-29-2010, 06:20 AM
This guy is an example of how NOT to promote Ron Paul

Get off our side, idiot.

catdd
03-29-2010, 06:31 AM
Probably planted by the McCain team.

DAFTEK
03-29-2010, 06:45 AM

this!:)

Romulus
03-29-2010, 07:30 AM

good chance. Funny how he stopped screaming soon as he stood up. Then he was very gentlemen like. BS.

catdd
03-29-2010, 07:33 AM
Hey, we could do that too! :D

Agorism
03-29-2010, 08:03 AM
At least he didn't get tasered lol. That arrest looked fairly typical.

Can't see what he initially did in the video.

Chester Copperpot
03-29-2010, 08:20 AM
Who screams their political ideology to get cops off of them?

Ive never heard anybody scream, "Im a liberal.. Im a conservative" Why would this guy scream "Im a libertarian"

Seems like he's reading a script he doesnt quite understand.

silus
03-29-2010, 09:24 AM

Get off our side, idiot.
And you think dictating who gets to promote Ron Paul is a good example?

RileyE104
03-29-2010, 09:38 AM
I'm pretty sure he was just shouting he's a Libertarian because if you notice at the beginning, he says "I hate Obama", and his statement seemed as if it was directed to the lady at the left who was calling him a stooge and saying other things. Perhaps she was accusing him of being a Democrat?

What he said at the end was pretty truthful.
I think he was just acting that way because there were freaking COPS all over him and he probably didn't know how to react because he wasn't expecting to get pulled out in hand cuffs. He seems pretty distraught as they're walking him out into the parking lot.

Juan McCain
03-29-2010, 09:58 AM
he was the second heckler at the event . . . not much he did inside as i can tell.

#1 Heckler
YouTube - Sarah Palin heckled in Arizona during speech for John McCain - March 27, 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jGGzaXkIZI)

#2 Heckler, and then she gets Palin-stupid . . . in 2008 "we finished number 2 out of 2"

YouTube - Sarah Palin Heckler #2 Removed - Mesa, AZ McCain Rally; Debunks Accusations of Inciting Violence (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRkIFojIgZ4&feature=related)

ninepointfive
03-29-2010, 10:10 AM

Get off our side, idiot.

How about you work to spread some better ideas for action than criticize one of our own.

MN Patriot
03-29-2010, 10:20 AM
How about you work to spread some better ideas for action than criticize one of our own.

Getting arrested and screaming like a girl doesn't make the liberty movement look good.

How is this for an idea...(read my signature below)

MN Patriot
03-29-2010, 10:24 AM
And you think dictating who gets to promote Ron Paul is a good example?

No, I didn't say anything about dictating anybody. Gawd, who let the children into these forums?

If you are going to promote something and present any shred of credibility, act like a mature adult. Don't get arrested and scream like a child like this kid did. "HELP! HELP!" Who did he think was going to help him?

TC95
03-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Who screams their political ideology to get cops off of them?

Ive never heard anybody scream, "Im a liberal.. Im a conservative" Why would this guy scream "Im a libertarian"

Seems like he's reading a script he doesnt quite understand.

Exactly. What a plant.

Romulus
03-29-2010, 10:47 AM
No, I didn't say anything about dictating anybody. Gawd, who let the children into these forums?

If you are going to promote something and present any shred of credibility, act like a mature adult. Don't get arrested and scream like a child like this kid did. "HELP! HELP!" Who did he think was going to help him?

It's BS - dont buy it. 99% of the people here KNOW to use the proper decorum.

This is either a psyops (likely) or a lone nut.

And I think its 100% psyops.

Its full on demonize the TP/Libertarian/Ron Paul ers.

Billay
03-29-2010, 01:01 PM
I can't believe some people are actually defending this dumbass.

RileyE104
03-29-2010, 01:47 PM
I can't believe some people are actually defending this dumbass.

You don't even know how this whole thing went down.
We have two videos, one barley shows anything, and then the other is already with him on the ground with cops over him and a neo-con bitch shouting obscenities at him.

I'd like to know what happened PRIOR to him being on the ground and AFTER he went outside.

RCA
03-29-2010, 01:54 PM
I call plant.

RileyE104
03-29-2010, 02:07 PM
I call plant.

He just seems like a frustrated teenager who decided to walk into the hornets next and try to convert some unconvertables.

jkr
03-29-2010, 02:11 PM
"cops"-"jus don mwhy joberz..."

jkr
03-29-2010, 02:14 PM
He just seems like a frustrated teenager who decided to walk into the hornets next and try to convert some unconvertables.

either way "Look, I am sending you out as sheep among wolves. So be as shrewd as snakes and harmless as doves."

Romulus
03-29-2010, 02:49 PM

Bull shit!!

Look how the camera zooms in on this pocket constitution, which just so happens to be out in plain view while he's being pinned down by his lovers.

He's screaming and yelling the whole way until he gets up for his "interview" then he's nice and polite to 'answer the questions' as he's carried off.

Its a friggin joke! I'm sorry but I've never seen a RP supporter be an idiot like this.. and the whole operation and clues scream psy-ops.

catdd
03-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Bull shit!!

Look how the camera zooms in on this pocket constitution, which just so happens to be out in plain view while he's being pinned down by his lovers.

He's screaming and yelling the whole way until he gets up for his "interview" then he's nice and polite to 'answer the questions' as he's carried off.

Its a friggin joke! I'm sorry but I've never seen a RP supporter be an idiot like this.. and the whole operation and clues scream psy-ops.

:D

John Taylor
03-29-2010, 03:19 PM
YouTube - Caught on video Heckler Arrested At McCain Palin Rally (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rerbZC8nvto)

The guy's an idiot, it was a private rally.

BlackTerrel
03-29-2010, 03:21 PM
Bull shit!!

If this is such an effective psy-ops then why don't some Ron Paul supporters do this at the next Ron Paul rally and scream for John McCain?

Romulus
03-29-2010, 08:23 PM
Who said it was effective. Beside, we dont run psy-ops. Dont need to.

BlackTerrel
03-29-2010, 08:36 PM
Who said it was effective.

Pretty much my point. Seems like a lot of work for no benefit.

Therefore not making it very likely.

silus
03-29-2010, 09:08 PM

Get off our side, idiot.
Its sad when people can't take responsibility for their words because they don't fully understand their meaning.

And its clear you aren't much more than a shit talker, otherwise you would have saved the insult and paid attention to the last comment directed at you...

Romulus
03-29-2010, 09:09 PM
Pretty much my point. Seems like a lot of work for no benefit.

Therefore not making it very likely.

Disagree. To them, tell the lie enough and it becomes reality. It's a plausible setup to continue marginalizing us.

Beside, I'll say it again, the guy is much too dull to be a RP supporter. :)

John Taylor
03-29-2010, 09:17 PM
Disagree. To them, tell the lie enough and it becomes reality. It's a plausible setup to continue marginalizing us.

Beside, I'll say it again, the guy is much too dull to be a RP supporter. :)

He looks genuine to me. Stupidity. We're never going to convince the old-guard traditional law and order conservatives to get behind us if we have wacko protesting kids like this out there acting like Code Pink.

MagnaLibertas
03-29-2010, 09:43 PM
He looks genuine to me. Stupidity. We're never going to convince the old-guard traditional law and order conservatives to get behind us if we have wacko protesting kids like this out there acting like Code Pink.

This individual may have acted foolishly, but why would "old-guard traditional law and order conservatives" ever support a pro-liberty agenda?

Romulus
03-29-2010, 09:48 PM
That whole little movie views like a Homeland Security training exercise manual.

ninepointfive
03-29-2010, 11:12 PM
It's BS - dont buy it. 99% of the people here KNOW to use the proper decorum.

This is either a psyops (likely) or a lone nut.

And I think its 100% psyops.

Its full on demonize the TP/Libertarian/Ron Paul ers.

No way, he was a kid who felt this was his only immediate outlet. Sure, let's criticize him for not being orderly, but to say he's a staged plant is going too far.

TheConstitutionLives
03-29-2010, 11:28 PM

- HA! You sound like the republicans who got upset when people criticized Bush's non-conservatism.

No. He needs to be criticized. He's an embarrassment.

TheConstitutionLives
03-29-2010, 11:29 PM

- Oh lord. More paranoia.

ninepointfive
03-30-2010, 12:22 AM
- HA! You sound like the republicans who got upset when people criticized Bush's non-conservatism.

No. He needs to be criticized. He's an embarrassment.

How about more constructive criticism? How about you come up with an idea for how this young man should act, and post it, instead of people posting hostile comments, like "get out of the liberty movement".

Is this forum co-opted like it used to be? anyone? I haven't been here for a while.

Romulus
03-30-2010, 06:16 AM
- Oh lord. More paranoia.

Not if its true, and it certainly could be a cheap stunt. Look how he is politely interviewed, I mean, come on! Its a joke, with the camera on his pocket constitution.