PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Movement Demographics

ivflight
03-28-2010, 08:20 PM
Have there been any studies on the liberty movement showing what type of people are involved? I think I can pretty safely guess there are a lot of young people. What about race and economic status?

dr. hfn
03-28-2010, 08:20 PM
middle class white boys

ivflight
03-28-2010, 08:23 PM
To be more specific, by 'liberty movement' I think I mean those who would call themselves libertarians, but any data that gets close to that is welcome.

Vessol
03-28-2010, 08:26 PM
middle class white boys

This.

But that is also really the majority of America right there, middle class whites. Then sadly factor women whom are not as politically aware/active as men(not all, just most statistically speaking) and this is why.

If you took a slice out of the nations demographics you'd find a similar look for the Ron Paul supporter demographics IMO, albeit of course adjusted a bit randomly.

It's not because the "message" Ron Paul brings is 'pro-white' or anything, it's just the majority of Americans so thus it is the majority of our demographics. Of course the pundit media will attack us saying we are mostly whites and that means we are racists!

pcosmar
03-28-2010, 08:27 PM
To be more specific, by 'liberty movement' I think I mean those who would call themselves libertarians, but any data that gets close to that is welcome.

Yup, It's been done here several times.

A pretty broad spectrum.

/he says as a long haired bearded old man.

Brett
03-28-2010, 08:28 PM
middle class white boys

Hey that's me :p

wizardwatson
03-28-2010, 08:30 PM
Have there been any studies on the liberty movement showing what type of people are involved? I think I can pretty safely guess there are a lot of young people. What about race and economic status?

YouTube - dwight yoakam honky tonk man.wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlH7FzpdEfg)

nayjevin
03-28-2010, 08:38 PM
i know there are at least four transexual nazi eskimo fundamentalists. that's just around me, not necessarily representative of the group.