PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Obliterates CNN

Immortal Technique
03-27-2010, 11:49 PM
Alex Jones Inside CNN Attack Piece

Alex Jones Inside CNN Attack Piece 1/2
YouTube - Alex Jones Inside CNN Attack Piece 1/2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYE5hcS_x5M)

Alex Jones Inside CNN Attack Piece PT 2/2
YouTube - Alex Jones Inside CNN Attack Piece PT 2/2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukWGnph1PIs)

In this important interview, Alex Jones shows us what goes on behind the scenes of the CNN attack piece apparently set on demonizing tea parties and pro-Constitutional movements as "violent".

Alex instantly recognize the attempt to demonize him personally, as well as to discredit other grassroots political movements by the tone of the producers questions.

The interview, filmed on Friday, was set-up by Anderson Cooper's producers, but so far hasn't aired. Was Alex too controversial, or will excerpts of the footage be used in a future segment? We don't know for sure, but all that Anderson Cooper's program showed on Friday in connection with the alleged "violent" tendencies was Sarah Palin and John McCain.

Regardless of what CNN chooses to air in the future, or how they might distort Alex's responses, here is a record of what really happened. It was filmed on a pocket camera, and no audio of CNN's questions is available, but Alex Jones' responses are all here, as he denies their attempt to frame his influence over talk radio and in documentary films as connected with "violence" "anarchy" or other such demonized terms.

Alex calls out CNN for their complicity in "violence" through the promotion of the Iraq War-- which resulted in more than 1 million dead Iraqi civilians, including women and children. Alex dares CNN to mention over the airwaves the fact that Anderson Cooper was admittedly in the CIA and is part of the elite Astor family, or the fact that CNN reported the collapse of WTC Building 7 more than an hour ahead of attempt, likely in response to an early Reuters wire report. Yet, no retraction has been made.

Whether or not Alex's strong response to the attempts at painting political dissent as "violent" terrorism will ever be aired or not remains to be seen.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel

Anti Federalist
03-28-2010, 12:14 AM
He did well.

Ron_Paul_Knows
03-28-2010, 12:30 AM
WOW. He went out with a bang at the end, LOL.

Promontorium
03-28-2010, 01:27 AM
Now I really wish I could see the interview from CNN's end. You never get any good disagreements anymore. All you see is name-calling pundits, and their 'yes man' puppets. Every once in awhile you see controlled debate. I want to see how off-kilter they were in that studio.

TheConstitutionLives
03-28-2010, 01:52 AM
He does alright stuff but dang what an attention whore. "Prophet of the Tea Party movement"? LOL He always goes way overboard.

sratiug
03-28-2010, 01:53 AM
He did well.

That is a huge understatement.:D

dannno
03-28-2010, 02:14 AM
Pwned.

Captain America
03-28-2010, 02:18 AM
Alex is on the ball!

Alex!!!!!!

0zzy
03-28-2010, 02:32 AM
Kinda ranted at the end ay?

dannno
03-28-2010, 02:33 AM
Kinda ranted at the end ay?

Well we didn't get to hear what insults were flying at him throughout the interview but ya..

Travlyr
03-28-2010, 02:35 AM
I just became a HUGE fan!

PatriotOne
03-28-2010, 04:50 AM
Haha...love the "you take care" after he nukes them.

PreDeadMan
03-28-2010, 06:53 AM
It makes me wonder if that interview was fake..... was CNN really there or was alex lying? If alex was telling the truth and CNN was there ,then that was a VERY powerful interview that I hope makes it on television lol. I do listen to Alex Jones every once in a while and he does get better and better with each listening for the most part.

iddo
03-28-2010, 07:12 AM
damn, i pity the poor guy who did the interview for cnn, he's gonna have nightmares from now on :)

Patrick
03-28-2010, 08:25 AM
Alex is very sharp and his tongue runs on ballbarrings but, Anderson Copper is a Vanderbuilt not an Aster. I looked it up. Excellent interview that will never be anywhere but the Internet.

Working Poor
03-28-2010, 08:33 AM
I am sure CNN will be able to glean some good sound bites out of that one way to go Alex....:rolleyes:

pacelli
03-28-2010, 08:41 AM
Entertaining. Too bad it won't air.

jkr
03-28-2010, 10:29 AM
staged or MEGA -BALLS

MRoCkEd
03-28-2010, 10:44 AM
haha
that was entertaining

Truth-Bringer
03-28-2010, 10:56 AM
WOW. He went out with a bang at the end, LOL.

It was one bang after another. He totally annihilated them. Hilarious.

CGeoffrion
03-28-2010, 12:21 PM
That was great. I hope this proves to be authentic although I have a hard time believing they will air any of that on CNN...

Free Moral Agent
03-28-2010, 12:58 PM
Damnit Alex! Why don't you wait a while before releasing this; if CNN see's these vids then of course they won't air the interview. It would of been brilliant, but the opportunity is probably lost.

john de herrera
03-28-2010, 01:07 PM
If Alex Jones is really for the Constitution, why isn't he calling for We The People to come together in a federal convention? I've spoken with Jones about this, he says it's dangerous. Really? How? What would they do? They're already doing it.

In my opinion Jones is another operative, there to say what you want to hear, but never say what the solution is--the convention clause of Article V:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=237922

john de herrera
03-28-2010, 01:09 PM

JK/SEA
03-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Alex knows this won't make the CNN broadcast, so he tubes what he has. Pre-emptive strike. Thanks Alex.

CasualApathy
03-28-2010, 01:39 PM
Hate him or love him, this is the power of Alex Jones.

Anti Federalist
03-28-2010, 01:51 PM
If Alex Jones is really for the Constitution, why isn't he calling for We The People to come together in a federal convention? I've spoken with Jones about this, he says it's dangerous. Really? How? What would they do? They're already doing it.

In my opinion Jones is a shill, there to say what you want to hear, but never say what the solution is--the convention clause of Article V:

You just saw "democracy" in action last week.

A con-con would open the door to putting in writing the laws which they disregard now.

speciallyblend
03-28-2010, 01:51 PM
Hate him or love him, this is the power of Alex Jones.

i view alex like beck and hannity, just amusement nothing more. their shows are compareable to jon stewart and colbert,nothing more then comedy entertainment!! they classify as mediawhores!!

Chester Copperpot
03-28-2010, 01:52 PM
I dont think CNN will be airing any of that interview.. heh.. but perhaps the judge will on his own TV show.. wouldnt that be something eh?
\

Truth-Bringer
03-28-2010, 01:53 PM

In my opinion Jones is another operative, there to say what you want to hear, but never say what the solution is--the convention clause of Article V:

I think the Restore America plan is a better idea (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=231468) than a new convention. Alex is just fearful that it could be misused to take away rights that are currently protected by the Constitution.

I don't believe Jones is a shill. That, to me, is just a preposterous line of thinking, considering his constant attacks on the NWO. I think a lot of people get that impression because he's usually negative and dramatic, and they see people like Tim Turner and Robert Menard who are proposing actual solutions and taking action. Jones is really just a reporter though. He's just getting the truth out there. I don't hold him responsible for not coming up with a plan to correct everything. I'm just glad he's broadcasting a lot of factual information that would otherwise be ignored by the mainstream media.

teacherone
03-28-2010, 02:45 PM
wow...

for a psychotic emglomaniac that was pretty fuckin awesome...

the fool speaks the truth in the king's court

dannno
03-28-2010, 03:07 PM
i view alex like beck and hannity, just amusement nothing more. their shows are compareable to jon stewart and colbert,nothing more then comedy entertainment!! they classify as mediawhores!!

I have to disagree with you on that one, Jones is for ending the WOD and whenever something major happens around the world that the mainstream media ignores, like Georgia attacking South Ossetia before the Russians defended them he always gets those things right and calls out the MSM. I admit there is an element of entertainment he uses, but he has a website, a 3 hour daily broadcast and consistently releases films.. that's a lot of media he is putting out and yes, there is an element of entertainment in there.. But you can't classify him with Beck and the MSM or even Stewart/Colbert.. he is on an entirely different agenda and he holds up Ron Paul higher than any other politician so you know what side he's on.

Old Ducker
03-28-2010, 03:08 PM
That was good but Jones is painful to listen to. I just don't like being screamed at.

RileyE104
03-28-2010, 03:32 PM
Is he really being interviewed or is this just like... staged..?
It just seems a little bit fake.

Like when he was promoting "Charlie Sheen's meeting with Obama" and saying it's the biggest thing he ever reported on.

So unless I see a YouTube of the actual interview...

Anti Federalist
03-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Is he really being interviewed or is this just like... staged..?
It just seems a little bit fake.

Like when he was promoting "Charlie Sheen's meeting with Obama" and saying it's the biggest thing he ever reported on.

So unless I see a YouTube of the actual interview...

I'd think Anderson Cooper might make a stink if it was staged.

orafi
03-28-2010, 04:53 PM
Is digg.com still relevant? If so, DIGG IT

CasualApathy
03-28-2010, 05:11 PM
Why do think it is staged? Alex Jones has said stuff like this in mainstream media before.

Vessol
03-28-2010, 10:14 PM
Say what you want about Alex Jones. But tis a smart idea for someone to record it to the side so when they cut it down on CNN people can see how it was manipulated.

RileyE104
03-28-2010, 10:40 PM
Say what you want about Alex Jones. But tis a smart idea for someone to record it to the side so when they cut it down on CNN people can see how it was manipulated.

Ya, but that's what I meant.. Was this even a CNN interview?

I'm not saying anything negative, I just think that this seems like something AJ would do just for fun.

So has the "interview" been aired yet?
Or was it "canceled" after they "discovered" that AJ filmed the whole thing?
^ I imagine this will be the excuse if "CNN doesn't air the interview".

Wasn't it supposed to air like a day or two ago??
Does anyone have the YouTube yet?

Vessol
03-28-2010, 10:48 PM
I'm not sure. He does sound and act like he normally does for an interview, he's done a few I believe for Entertainment Tonight and Russia Today.

He has the squinted eye nodding look and such and the body language shows the same as he has before. But, hey, who knows, it could be staged. /shrug

Mach
03-28-2010, 11:30 PM
If it was actually real they were probably just looking for some incriminating one-liners, soundbites, video etc. to tag onto the upcoming Militia raids story. By the way, isn't it kind of funny that Alex is fine with being interviewed by what he would call an 'ex'-CIA guy, or at least his producers?

Vessol
03-28-2010, 11:33 PM
If it was actually real they were probably just looking for some incriminating one-liners, soundbites, video etc. to tag onto the upcoming Militia raids story. By the way, isn't it kind of funny that Alex is fine with being interviewed by what he would call an 'ex'-CIA guy, or at least his producers?

Even if they purposefully try to make him look bad, it at least brings his views out to the audience. Better then being in the dark, no?

BetaMale
03-29-2010, 12:07 AM
Even if they purposefully try to make him look bad, it at least brings his views out to the audience. Better then being in the dark, no?

Most of what he says is going to be too hard for the average person to hear. As a libertarian, I even find him hard to take seriously sometimes. He has some good points and the enthusiasm is certainly there, but like Beck, Hannity, Olbermann, etc, there's alot of showmanship in his angle.

eOs
03-29-2010, 12:09 AM
definitely an interview that would give jones more credibility. hope some of it airs on tv.

TinCanToNA
03-29-2010, 09:37 AM
Why do think it is staged? Alex Jones has said stuff like this in mainstream media before.This wasn't directed at me, but I think there is a possibility that it was staged.

Personally, I don't know if it's staged or not. I do know that Alex Jones has hyped up non-issues before, vastly undercutting his credibility with me. Whether he would actually lie outright like this, I don't know, but I see no evidence that this wasn't staged. I don't even have a CNN interview to compare it with, or even a voice to see if it matches any of the CNN interviewers.

RileyE104
03-29-2010, 09:39 AM
Does anyone have the YouTube of the interview yet...?

dannno
03-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Does anyone have the YouTube of the interview yet...?

According to the video the interview never aired.

Would CNN call out Alex Jones if he staged this? (I really don't think it was staged, btw..)

jake
03-29-2010, 10:05 AM
According to the video the interview never aired.

Would CNN call out Alex Jones if he staged this? (I really don't think it was staged, btw..)

probably not on the air but you would think it might get out somewhere online

ninepointfive
03-29-2010, 10:08 AM
It's not staged, you fools.

jmdrake
03-29-2010, 10:19 AM

The dangers of a constitutional convention.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=231903

When person A accuses person B of being an operative just because person B doesn't go along with person A's pet "solution", person A is most likely the operative.

Romulus
03-29-2010, 10:21 AM
It's pretty powerful. I don't care if it is a hoax, or real - its all truth, and no one can deny that. You know the MSM will ignore it. They always have! And THAT's speaks volumes.

I'll bet money on the fact none of this will ever see the light of day, unless they can take one little line out of context to demonize him/us/tea party.

idirtify
03-29-2010, 10:54 AM
Staged or not, it’s legally true that the property owner can control their own audio but can not control mine. The strategy of battling cameras is great. But even though my camcorder can not record/broadcast the property-owner’s audio, it can surely broadcast my own – and I can always reiterate their question before answering - like this: “Well no, Anderson, I don’t think that blablabla (include his question in your answer) and let me explain why…”. IOW Jones did right by recording his own, but could have done a better job of informing his audience of the questions (rephrasing them in his answers).

That being said, maybe he intentionally refrained from rephrasing because CNN did not know his partner was recording the interview. But still, that shouldn’t matter. Because even if CNN got suspicious and discovered the phone recorder, they still could not claim that Jones refused to be interviewed.

american.swan
03-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Alex is very sharp and his tongue runs on ballbarrings but, Anderson Copper is a Vanderbuilt not an Aster. I looked it up. Excellent interview that will never be anywhere but the Internet.

It doesn't matter for the most part. Remember how media works. Repeat a lie enough and people believe it. So you don't really want to air a piece with a gullible public saying he's CIA or anything damaging. Also, comedians would pick it apart too. Can't have something like this going viral online.

Can't be aired.

Romulus
03-29-2010, 11:17 AM
He's talking about it now on his show.

Anti Federalist
03-29-2010, 11:28 AM
Covering it now:

Listen live

www.infowars.com

Romulus
03-29-2010, 12:15 PM
listening to him cover it.. he's summarizing their questions. Sounds legit - no way this is staged.

Anti Federalist
03-29-2010, 12:21 PM
listening to him cover it.. he's summarizing their questions. Sounds legit - no way this is staged.

CNN would be having a fit if it was.

I agree, it's legit.

TinCanToNA
03-29-2010, 12:59 PM
It's not staged, you fools.

Heaven-forbid skepticism of the claims of a known exaggerator and pontificator. C'est la vie. He's on your good side, so no matter what you'll probably believe anything he claims. I will always remain skeptical after some of the things he's claimed, and those who have blind faith in him are no different than those who have blind faith in FAUX NEWS.

idirtify
03-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Heaven-forbid skepticism of the claims of a known exaggerator and pontificator. C'est la vie. He's on your good side, so no matter what you'll probably believe anything he claims. I will always remain skeptical after some of the things he's claimed, and those who have blind faith in him are no different than those who have blind faith in FAUX NEWS.

I would be interested in seeing a referenced list of things Alex Jones claimed that turned out not to be true.

Anti Federalist
03-31-2010, 08:44 PM
///

wsc321
03-31-2010, 09:29 PM
Off the top of my head I think that's the most impressive interview/political stand I've ever seen, period. I thinkt he's 100% authentic.

Matthew Zak
03-31-2010, 10:35 PM
I swear Alex Jones has staged things before. I saw something one time that was so damn hokey my eyes just about rolled out of the back of my head. It was bad. I mean, psychic hot-line, bad. I honestly can't remember what it was now, but it insulted my intelligence. I haven't taken him seriously since.

Matthew Zak
03-31-2010, 10:39 PM
Oh yeah, in the clip I saw, Alex was trying to spy on some evil group of conspirators at a hotel or something. He seemed in position to do it, but then he says, "They probably know I'm here, and they'll probably do something to prevent us from getting the information we want." Two seconds later the power goes out. His first "instinct" is to grab the phone, but its dead, too. He uses that as proof that somewhere in the hotel there's a room full of evil people trying to eat our children, or whatever.

Immortal Technique
03-31-2010, 10:40 PM
I swear Alex Jones has staged things before. I saw something one time that was so damn hokey my eyes just about rolled out of the back of my head. It was bad. I mean, psychic hot-line, bad. I honestly can't remember what it was now, but it insulted my intelligence. I haven't taken him seriously since.

lol this certainly was not staged, he called the CNN producer live on air on monday i believe it was, the producer said it was suppose to air monday night.
CNN still has not aired it

Matthew Zak
03-31-2010, 10:42 PM
lol this certainly was not staged, he called the CNN producer live on air on monday i believe it was, the producer said it was suppose to air monday night.
CNN still has not aired it

He called the CNN producer? Are you sure?

chadhb
03-31-2010, 10:43 PM
Jones said the people who think it was staged , have a mental illness.

Immortal Technique
03-31-2010, 10:51 PM
He called the CNN producer? Are you sure?

Yep

YouTube - Alex Talks to CNN Producer About Anderson Cooper's Upcoming HIt Piece on Alex Jones Tv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMZqqrv7z7k)

idirtify
04-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Yep

YouTube - Alex Talks to CNN Producer About Anderson Cooper's Upcoming HIt Piece on Alex Jones Tv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMZqqrv7z7k)

What a great video! I believe that’s the first time I’ve ever seen Alex Jones smile.

So he taped the taping, and then taped the talk about the taping of the taping. And while the original point was for CNN to interview Jones, Jones ends up getting as much or more from CNN than CNN ever got from Jones. Who “got” more from/on who remains to be seen, of course, but I love this guy more every time I see him!

pacelli
04-01-2010, 11:19 AM

You mean when he left a message on the White House's non-existent voicemail system?

YouTube - Alex Jones Calls the White House (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHNQbzaKIxo)

YouTube - RE: Alex Jones Calls The White House (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUv5on_KIzo)

JTCoyoté
04-02-2010, 02:05 AM
You mean when he left a message on the White House's non-existent voicemail system?

YouTube - Alex Jones Calls the White House (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHNQbzaKIxo)

YouTube - RE: Alex Jones Calls The White House (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUv5on_KIzo)

I love you guys... you "dis" almost anyone anywhere who does good... but there are so many of us out here now, all of us covering each others butts, you "dis-ers" are surrounded by the truth.

Try this "non existent Whitehouse voice mail system"... see if it works for ya. Alex did, and it worked for him... :D

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact

--Oldyoti

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquillity
of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom,
go home and leave us in peace. We seek not your council,
nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our country men."
-- Samuel Adams

idirtify
04-02-2010, 09:31 AM
Try this "non existent Whitehouse voice mail system"... see if it works for ya. Alex did, and it worked for him... :D

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact

So your point is that Jones inserted a non-existent “beep beep” at the end of the White House’s phone announcement?

RileyE104
04-04-2010, 11:02 AM

Oh yeah, in the clip I saw, Alex was trying to spy on some evil group of conspirators at a hotel or something. He seemed in position to do it, but then he says, "They probably know I'm here, and they'll probably do something to prevent us from getting the information we want." Two seconds later the power goes out. His first "instinct" is to grab the phone, but its dead, too. He uses that as proof that somewhere in the hotel there's a room full of evil people trying to eat our children, or whatever.

I remember this scene, from Obama Deception. It was retarded. Just like you, I sort of lost respect for the man after I saw that. Your description of "worse than a psychic hotline" fits perfectly.

Is this supposed to prove anything to me? I can get my friend's mom on the phone and say she works for the White House and have her admit that Bacack Obama is really a robot from the future.

Btw, correct me if I'm wrong, but the clip has STILL not aired. :rolleyes:

I'll believe this crap when I see the CNN version of the "interview".

DjLoTi
04-04-2010, 11:27 AM
This wasn't directed at me, but I think there is a possibility that it was staged.

Alex Jones on CNN was an inside job.

lol. jk

Brad Zink
04-04-2010, 01:00 PM
I remember this scene, from Obama Deception. It was retarded. Just like you, I sort of lost respect for the man after I saw that. Your description of "worse than a psychic hotline" fits perfectly.

That was the 2008 Bilderberg conference in Chantilly, Virginia. The Obama Deception portrayed the event accurately: there were undercover agents and multiple fire alarm pulls. Jones showed the fire alarm scene from when he was staying there, and there was another fire alarm in a nearby building after Jones had left the area.

The reason he knew that he was going to be thrown out of the hotel is because the hotel owner always shuts down the Bilderberg site during the weekend of the conference.