PDA

View Full Version : so lloyd doggett (d-tx) comes into my work today.

haaaylee
03-27-2010, 07:23 PM
not a great story, but i find it pretty ironic (maybe even hypocritical) that the man, who comes in every morning, didn't tip. never does.

so , its ok if you steal it from other people to give to us common folk, but no way you'd give us a dollar. just a dollar lloyd, come on.

dwdollar
03-27-2010, 07:27 PM
not a great story, but i find it pretty ironic (maybe even hypocritical) that the man, who comes in every morning, didn't tip. never does.

so , its ok if you steal it from other people to give to us common folk, but no way you'd give us a dollar. just a dollar lloyd, come on.

You should get a hidden video of him if he comes in often.

Chester Copperpot
03-27-2010, 07:32 PM

considering the majority of waiters'waitresses pay is tips, not tipping is pretty scummy.. Ive had one or two times where Ive had completely atrocious service and gave some puny or no tip... normally crappy service still warrants 10%..

In a place I frequent, I always tip well. If you cant afford the tip, dont go to the restaurant.

Kotin
03-27-2010, 07:44 PM
the guy is my rep.. such a motherfucker.

Anti Federalist
03-27-2010, 07:55 PM
Reminds me of story about my dad and the late (unlamented by me) Edward Kennedy.

Charted my dad's boat for a day of fishing off Palm Beach Florida, back in the 80s this was.

Long story short: miserable charter, loud, pushy, obnoxious, (yes) drunken and slovenly.

At the end of it all, stiffed for a tip.

haaaylee
03-27-2010, 08:44 PM
He also lives in the neighborhood. Which is not a very good part of town, save the random rich people condos and new houses that try to fit in by looking vintage. I found that interesting. Most of his type live all the way on the other side of the highway.

angelatc
03-27-2010, 08:46 PM

You should get him on video not tipping, then when a liberty candidate decides to run against him, break out the video.

TC95
03-27-2010, 09:28 PM
You should get him on video not tipping, then when a liberty candidate decides to run against him, break out the video.

DO IT! Because that's just sick! He can take taxpayer money, but he can't tip?! What a disgrace!

QueenB4Liberty
03-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Where do you work? Llyod Doggett is an asshole.

haaaylee
03-27-2010, 10:58 PM
Where do you work? Llyod Doggett is an asshole.

I cover some shifts on the east side of town at a local pizza slice shop. Apparently he calls in before we open to reserve some slices each morning.

I should show up to our local protest of Doggett's office that is scheduled for tomorrow with some our our pizza . .. "Here, Congrats on voting for the Healthcare bill. Here's some free pizza, on me!"

angelatc
03-28-2010, 08:42 AM
DO IT! Because that's just sick! He can take taxpayer money, but he can't tip?! What a disgrace!

Get multiple videos too. Then do it Breitbart style. Release just one, and when he says it was an one-time oversight let the others trickle out.