PDA

View Full Version : Palin: We Need to be Restored to Balance and Common Sense

raiha
03-27-2010, 06:19 PM
I just saw her in the desert.
She possesses neither. Neither did the previous administration possess those two elusive qualities.
May God fatten her up like a plump turkey so that male voters will stop thinking with their penises and think with their brains.

If Palin gets in in 2012, I will definitely begin prescribing to the Armagedon notion.:eek:

Anti Federalist
03-27-2010, 06:21 PM
She possesses neither. Neither did the previous administration possess those two elusive qualities.
May God fatten her up like a plump turkey so that male voters will stop thinking with their penises and think with their brains.

If Palin gets in in 2012, I will definitely begin prescribing to the Armagedon notion.:eek:

Ouch, speak for yourself.

I, personally, like chubby women, so that would open a whole new can of worms for me.

:D

Anti Federalist
03-27-2010, 06:23 PM

I read a quote from Les Claypool saying that if Palin got within 1000 yards of the White House he was gonna start crapping in his hand and throwing it. LOL

sofia
03-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Obama: "Hope and Change"

Palin: "Balance and Common Sense"

superficial empty suits for a superficial nation of morons

Juan McCain
03-27-2010, 06:29 PM
. . .
If Palin gets in in 2012, . . .

No chance . . . people are on to her now.

video : http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/2010/03/on-msnbc-root-criticizes-mccain-and-questions-palin-tea-party-credentials/

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq47/panamajohn/Palin003.jpg

her voice is irritating . . .
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/vp/36066236#36066236

charrob
03-27-2010, 08:02 PM
Sarah Palin: Balance and Common Sense --a Scottish Perspective

YouTube - Insane Sarah Palin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1rHgW-3Khg&NR=1)

Zippyjuan
03-27-2010, 08:30 PM
A lot of Europeans thought Bush was nuts too and could not believe he actually got elected and re-elected. Shows what idots American voters are, eh? http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,750757,00.html

Nina Andronikof slept peacefully on Tuesday night. When the 30-year-old Parisian went to bed, John Kerry had a good shot at being President. "But I got up at 7:00 a.m., went online, and said, 'Oh, merde!'"

In many languages, that was Europe's reaction to George W. Bush's victory: not quite shock and awe, perhaps, but fury, incomprehension and frustration, with muted cheers coming from only a few pro-Bush corners. If the result left America bitterly divided, it left Europe remarkably united — wondering why Americans would want another four years of a man whose words and deeds have alienated most of the U.S.'s allies.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,750757,00.html#ixzz0jR0M5wII

sofia
03-27-2010, 08:39 PM
A lot of Europeans thought Bush was nuts too and could not believe he actually got elected and re-elected. Shows what idots American voters are, eh? http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,750757,00.html

electing Kerry would have been just as stupid....

Bush... C student at Yale

Kerry...D student at Yale

McCain...graduated bottom 3% of his class at Annapolis

Palin...6 colleges in 7 years

Obama...refuses to release his school records (must be pretty bad!)

Biden (Dumb as rocks)

Americans love stupid degenerates. Ron Paul's problem is that he is a virtuous, highly educated intellectual. Americans dont go for that.

charrob
03-27-2010, 08:43 PM
Ron Paul's problem is that he is a virtuous, highly educated intellectual.

kind of like the Founders...

charrob
03-27-2010, 08:48 PM

thanks for passing on the link-- i've never seen that article...

Pete_00
03-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Make no mistake, the nº1 thing on her head is to start shipping the jews back to Palestine either they like it or not, thats why she is all for Big Government because thats the only way you can have a chance of winning a real war or a larger political/economical Cold War against several other countries. Most of the media and intertainment industry is biased against her (it doesnt take much to know why :D ) but her base can be very immune to political propaganda from "the other side". And she is nobodies puppet, she knows what is going on and she knows how to play the game.

Its very sad, all the millions of people that support her would go for someone like Ron Paul if it wasnt for their dispensionalist theology and their Rapture and all that crap.

Europeans took the Obama bait like lemmings and the EU is becoming the next USSR...dont think europeans are "sophisticated" just because someone like GW Bush could never stand a chance there. Different sheeps need different pastors.

Anti Federalist
03-27-2010, 11:46 PM

Biden (Dumb as rocks)

Americans love stupid degenerates. Ron Paul's problem is that he is a virtuous, highly educated intellectual. Americans dont go for that.

For all of the boobisie's whining about the "corrupt bastards" in DC, I think you're on to something here.

Ron's a damn Boy Scout and some people hate him for that, it holds a mirror up to their own stupid, slovenly, corrupt behavior.

raiha
03-28-2010, 12:46 AM
Ron's a damn Boy Scout and some people hate him for that, it holds a mirror up to their own stupid, slovenly, corrupt behavior.

There are some marvellous people in the US. I think they've mainly given up because they haven't investigated RP properly. Palin is an aberration. I love the vampire pic.'

I wish some hot blooded Ron Paulite would seduce her, have a torrid affair with her and then Tiger Woods her. That would do the trick and expose her for the hypocrite they don't know she is yet.

Why do so many Americans idolize fellow mortals? It's beyond me!

Kotin
03-28-2010, 12:58 AM
Ouch, speak for yourself.

I, personally, like chubby women, so that would open a whole new can of worms for me.

nice!

silus
03-28-2010, 03:12 AM

Biden (Dumb as rocks)

I think you can make your point without trying to associate directly low grades with being a "stupid degenerate." The majority of this nation is made up of C students.

amy31416
03-28-2010, 06:30 AM
I think you can make your point without trying to associate directly low grades with being a "stupid degenerate." The majority of this nation is made up of C students.

Personally, I think that calling our politicians "stupid degenerates" is way too polite. And if we keep electing stupid degenerates, I don't think we're all that much better.

fatjohn
03-28-2010, 06:55 AM
this stupid degenerate issue makes me think of a john stewart joke about that people seem to vote politicians in office who are a bit related to them, and thus not more intelligent, while stewart wanted something "more like this guy!" showing a picture of an alien with a gigantic head. pretty funny and true

MN Patriot
03-28-2010, 06:58 AM

Exactly. Notice they rarely make specific statements, like "limited government" and "individual liberty".

Exactly what does balance mean? Left wing lunacy vs. right wing lunacy?

Southron
03-28-2010, 07:31 AM
Don't worry. Palin won't be President. We will have Obama for 8 years.

And their battle cry will be "first black President elected for two terms".

silus
03-28-2010, 07:10 PM
What are you talking about, Obama is white.

Vessol
03-28-2010, 08:32 PM
One of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard for Sarah Palin was "oh, she's a regular person like you and me! That's why I like her!" "I want one of us regular folks to be President!"

silus
03-28-2010, 08:33 PM
Soccer moms everywhere were wondering the same thing as you.

Smitty
03-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Palin is an idiot.

The primary attribute which makes the boomer buffoons idolize her is,..she dresses and grooms herself in the fashion of that girl in the tenth grade in 1969 that all of those fools thought they might have a chance with.

If she hadn't already existed, they would have called her up from the republican central casting agency.

Before anybody jumps on me for dogging the boomers,.. I'm 54 and a libertarian. I've spent my life among those boomer pea brains. I know of what I speak.

fj45lvr
03-29-2010, 03:24 AM

haha sooooo accurate. The populous is soooo moronic.