PDA

View Full Version : Remember when Glenn Beck called us Domestic Terrorists?

Taco John
03-26-2010, 10:53 PM
YouTube - Glenn Beck implies Ron Paul supporters are terrorists (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rc4OJWH1nE)

All this talk about how evil the Tea Party is reminds me of Glenn Beck sliming us...

Reason
03-26-2010, 11:24 PM
remember remember

payme_rick
03-27-2010, 11:34 AM
Though this was a couple/few years ago, I think Beck did a great job of summing himself up both then AND today: "I'm a libertarian at heart!"... he could have made it easier to read by saying "I'm a libertarian at heart, but I don't want you voting for libertarians"...

Libertini
03-27-2010, 11:38 AM
No I don't remember when Glenn Beck called Ron Paul supporters terrorists. Funny how nobody in this forum brought it up these last few years.:rolleyes:

silverhandorder
03-27-2010, 11:40 AM
I also remember him giving Ron Paul an hour to air out differences. Why don't you mention that also OP?

Libertini
03-27-2010, 11:42 AM
I also remember him giving Ron Paul an hour to air out differences. Why don't you mention that also OP?

This. I don't remember too many shows giving Paul an hour long interview. I learned a lot about Ron in that very interview.

Anti Federalist
03-27-2010, 11:52 AM

Wasn't that the goofy, discrediting, painful to watch, "I'm gonna french kiss you" interview?

With friends like that...:rolleyes:

silverhandorder
03-27-2010, 11:53 AM
Wasn't that the goofy, discrediting, painful to watch, "I'm gonna french kiss you" interview?

No it was not.

torchbearer
03-27-2010, 12:02 PM
I remember watching Taco John on tv.

YouTube - Fox Business Channel - Ron Paul's Internet Success - Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1RgaQTapdg)

YouTube - Fox Business and Ron Paul's Internet Success 2/2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgKtT9LE8_Q)

Inkblots
03-27-2010, 12:10 PM
Are we going to put together a Nixon-style "enemies list" on this thread? :rolleyes:

torchbearer
03-27-2010, 12:12 PM
Are we going to put together a Nixon-style "enemies list" on this thread? :rolleyes:

I have my own list. I recommend you keep your own.

payme_rick
03-27-2010, 12:15 PM

He also had ex Illinois Governor (I'm gunna try it) Blah-goy-yo-vitch on his show to speak for himself, doesn't mean he endorsed the guy, does it?

silverhandorder
03-27-2010, 12:27 PM
He also had ex Illinois Governor (I'm gunna try it) Blah-goy-yo-vitch on his show to speak for himself, doesn't mean he endorsed the guy, does it?

How is this relevant? He has a ton of people he does not agree with on his show. How does this in any way undermine the fact that he devoted one hour specifically to air out differences with RP?

MelissaCato
03-27-2010, 12:36 PM

lol good idea. Then let Glenn Beck rate it.

He said way back he fears a French type Revolution. Sometimes I think he wants and promotes a French type Revolution.

:cool:

pcosmar
03-27-2010, 12:50 PM
Before anyone forgets it.

Faux Snooze and all the other MSM are controlled Propaganda.
Glen Beck is a professional Propagandist.
They have an agenda.

Filter everything that is broadcast with that in mind. ;)

payme_rick
03-27-2010, 12:50 PM
How is this relevant? He has a ton of people he does not agree with on his show. How does this in any way undermine the fact that he devoted one hour specifically to air out differences with RP?

Uhmmm, because he has given people he agrees and disagrees with time to explain themselves before? It's completely relevent...

just because he let Paul come on there to air out differences doesn't mean he's going to be kind/fair to Paul if he runs in '12... he helps the ones libertarians DON'T want in office (Palin etc...) and hurts the ones we DO want in office (Paul, Medina) when the time comes to cut nuts (get them elected), I don't care what he does before or after that period, it's during these periods he has shown that he is a libertarian at heart and wallet ONLY... until he does something to change THAT, screw him!

silverhandorder
03-27-2010, 12:57 PM
Uhmmm, because he has given people he agrees and disagrees with time to explain themselves before? It's completely relevent...

just because he let Paul come on there to air out differences doesn't mean he's going to be kind/fair to Paul if he runs in '12... he helps the ones libertarians DON'T want in office (Palin etc...) and hurts the ones we DO want in office (Paul, Medina) when the time comes to cut nuts (get them elected), I don't care what he does before or after that period, it's during these periods he has shown that he is a libertarian at heart and wallet ONLY... until he does something to change THAT, screw him!

He gives us a pulpit to speak from and you hate him for that? No one says he agrees with us. We have only out selves to blame for not being organized enough when the election time comes.

payme_rick
03-27-2010, 01:02 PM
He gives us a pulpit to speak from and you hate him for that? .

lol... are you reading a damn thing I'm saying?

Like I said, until he changes that (stabbing the libertarians in the back when election time comes etc...), SCREW HIM...

you whupped beckies crack me up...

pcosmar
03-27-2010, 01:05 PM
He said way back he fears a French type Revolution. Sometimes I think he wants and promotes a French type Revolution.

:cool:

The MSM in general are pushing divisiveness. Not just Beck, but he does his part.

They will gladly fan the flames and then have full coverage of the crackdown.
I expect special coverage of the brave alphabet agencies battling the homegrown terrorists.
:(

sofia
03-27-2010, 01:08 PM

Beck's job is to poach people from our ranks by pretending to be nice to Ron Paul, and by giving voice to our issues.

Once he has corraled enough of us under his influence, he'll hit us with "I like Ron Paul, but he cant win. We've got to get behind Romney."

That's how his dirty con job works.

Beck is a filthy neo-con operative and an conscious accessory to the 9/11 mass murders after-the-fact.

Kotin
03-27-2010, 01:18 PM
you whupped beckies crack me up...

indeed..

silverhandorder
03-27-2010, 01:27 PM
Beck's job is to poach people from our ranks by pretending to be nice to Ron Paul, and by giving voice to our issues.

Once he has corraled enough of us under his influence, he'll hit us with "I like Ron Paul, but he cant win. We've got to get behind Romney."

That's how his dirty con job works.

Beck is a filthy neo-con operative and an conscious accessory to the 9/11 mass murders after-the-fact.

Your job is to educate them enough to make anything but liberty a choice they can not vote for.

sofia
03-27-2010, 01:35 PM
Your job is to educate them enough to make anything but liberty a choice they can not vote for.

yes...and part of that educational job consists of me warning people that Beck is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

pacelli
03-27-2010, 02:52 PM

That was the one. The same one where Beck claimed that he needed to have a swat team follow him around for protection because he was supposedly getting death threats from Paul's supporters.

paulitics
03-27-2010, 04:45 PM

Yeah, I think it was the one where Beck accused Ron Paul supporters of trying to run his bus off the road. It was typical Beck, where he would tell Ron Paul he wanted to french kiss him, them come back after the break talking about how Ron Paul supporters were trying to kill him.

Anti Federalist
03-27-2010, 04:49 PM
That was the one. The same one where Beck claimed that he needed to have a swat team follow him around for protection because he was supposedly getting death threats from Paul's supporters.

I thought so.

I was told otherwise, but couldn't be positive without looking it up, and I'd as soon have a root canal than wade through a Beck interview.

Taco John
03-27-2010, 05:45 PM
I remember watching Taco John on tv.

YouTube - Fox Business Channel - Ron Paul's Internet Success - Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1RgaQTapdg)

YouTube - Fox Business and Ron Paul's Internet Success 2/2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgKtT9LE8_Q)

That was right after the Wall Street Journal smear. LOL

Good times.

I don't trust Beck as far as I can throw him. But all this recent demonization of the Tea Parties recently reminded me that this isn't the first time that we've been demonized, and certainly won't be the last.

Apologies to those who are fans of Becks. You certainly have that right. I'd caution you though that the fruits of his advocacy are dusted with a pesticide that we should be careful to ingest. Beck will play a role in discrediting our movement at the opportune time, just like he did with Medina.

Anti Federalist
03-27-2010, 05:48 PM
Apologies to those who are fans of Becks. You certainly have that right. I'd caution you though that the fruits of his advocacy are dusted with a pesticide that we should be careful to ingest. Beck will play a role in discrediting our movement at the opportune time, just like he did with Medina.

That +1776