PDA

View Full Version : POLICE STATE - Milwaukee Cops Using Biometric Fingerprint Scanners on Drivers

sharpsteve2003
03-26-2010, 10:40 PM
YouTube - POLICE STATE - Milwaukee Cops Using Biometric Fingerprint Scanners on Drivers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih1Czz64jZA)

tpreitzel
03-26-2010, 10:53 PM
Protection from identity theft? Hardy har har... Fascism always comes in the name of something "noble". Why can't I use an alias? Why must I use my "real name"? In reality, I should be able to use any name at any time that I choose. The core problem isn't liars, but a corrupt and abused system based on identity, e.g. a debt-based monetary system. Carry legal tender, i.e. gold and silver and protect it with a gun. No identity required with certainly no need to be "protected from identity theft". ;) No vehicle registration, no driver's license, and no traffic cops. Where were the cops back in the 19th century pulling over drunken or speeding riders? ;) Return law enforcement to the people. Civil problems will largely solve themselves.

This whole system is totally corrupt at its core and most don't even question the basis for the corruption.

Uriel999
03-26-2010, 11:09 PM
2010=1984...need 1776.

phill4paul
03-26-2010, 11:17 PM
The ability to travel was never considered a right because it was inherent in the freedom of man. This is what we get when a generation or several of dumbfounded dipshits seek protection and acquiesce to the most basic of freedoms. The right to go were the fuck you want.

Reason
03-26-2010, 11:17 PM
So the obvious question is what is the law with this?

Can you decline in that state?

Expatriate
03-26-2010, 11:21 PM
:mad: I notice at the end they mentioned that more police departments besides Milwaukee have bought the scanners, Milwaukee is just the first one to deploy them.

This is bullshit.

phill4paul
03-26-2010, 11:23 PM
British agent..."I'm sorry sir I need to see your license to ride that horse, if you don't have one We'll have to arrest you and confiscate that nag, to resell to buy more muskets for the Empire."

phill4paul
03-26-2010, 11:29 PM
"I'm just doing my job." Well fuck ya I'm just exercising my Constitutional right and if ya took your job seriously you'll remember you swore an oath to it. What? When you got you BS for law enforcement they didn't cover in full the oath you swore and the directives involved.
"I'm just doing my job." Fuck you your not. Not if you took the oath.

Uriel999
03-26-2010, 11:31 PM
British agent..."I'm sorry sir I need to see your license to ride that horse, if you don't have one We'll have to arrest you and confiscate that nag, to resell to buy more muskets for the Empire."

hell king george III and parliament would even be appalled at the tyranny out government has in place.

phill4paul
03-26-2010, 11:34 PM
hell king george III and parliament would even be appalled at the tyranny out government has in place.

Appalled that they didn't have the sack size to implement it. Damn straight.