PDA

View Full Version : KEN BUCK WINS GOP STRAW Poll against BIGGOVGOP ESTABLISHMENT!!

speciallyblend
03-26-2010, 07:58 PM
everyone remember bitching about the single donation from a Ron Paul supporter?? for a Ken Buck for Senate www.campaighforliberty.com AD in Colorado,
RESULTS http://www.cologop.org/
well i just wanted you guys and gals to know that Ken Buck just WON THE COLORADO GOP STRAW POLL against the big gov gop jane norton and several other gop candidates!!!

This was done at caucus and it shows that everyone should show up to the republican caucus, plus www.campaignforliberty.com in colorado now has candidates flocking to them to fill out candidate surveys because of that ad!!!!

THE REVOLUTION CONTINUES and the bottom line was the ken buck for Senate ad worked;)

peaceout ,WOLVERINES COLORADO

PS GOP LEADERS across the country and in Colorado better Start PAYING ATTENTION!!! or YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!

dr. hfn
03-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Tate/Rothfeld 2012!

MRoCkEd
03-26-2010, 08:08 PM
Awesome

speciallyblend
03-26-2010, 08:20 PM
Awesome

This is just as BIG as Rand Paul:) the more company the merrier!!;)

2010 is gonna be a BIG YEAR IN COLORADO,KENTUCKY and probably everyother state!!!
GOP Leaders are YOU LISTENING?? If not do not worry we voters will take care of the situation!!!

2 Senators can make a big difference lets MAKE IT 20 SENATORS IN 2010;):eek::D

low preference guy
03-26-2010, 08:29 PM
I didn't investigate this much, but I think I heard Ken Buck is a neocon. It that wrong?

Justinjj1
03-26-2010, 08:34 PM
Ken Buck is nothing to get excited about.

jmdrake
03-26-2010, 09:02 PM
I didn't investigate this much, but I think I heard Ken Buck is a neocon. It that wrong?

The C4L "kinda - sorta - not really" endorsement of Ken Buck cause a major firestorm here a few months ago based on his foreign policy (he supports "finishing the job" in Afghanistan, but is against new wars without a declaration of war) and his use of a hate crimes statute as a prosecutor. This was all before some of the angst over Rand's (public anyway) foreign policy positions. At this point it's hard to say.

itshappening
03-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Ken is a lot more preferable to Norton though who is just a GOP insider

speciallyblend
03-26-2010, 09:53 PM
Ken is a lot more preferable to Norton though who is just a GOP insider

even Ron Paul is not perfect. this is a huge step in the right direction for the failed gop. Ken Buck is not perfect but if you have someone like me excited. then the gop better pay attention!! now for some local colorado news there is another candidate running for county seat in my county. that i think is even closer to Ron paul policies. Ken buck is not perfect but if he turns his back on the grassroots in Colorado. Then he will not be in office long. the gop really is on notice. Ken Buck winning the strawpoll is a victory for the Liberty Grassroots in Colorado...all elected officials will be held accountable!!! people should really check him out. he has me somewhat excited and the failed gop delegates!! or he wouldn't of beaten the gop establishment in the colorado gop straw poll:)

Don't forget we have liberty candidates running for town,county,state senate,senate and so on:)

its happening i hear you;) even i at first wasn't interested in Ken Buck, he has a high standard to meet and if he doesn't he will be sent packing to,but first he has to beat the dem and win in the primary! strawpoll is a dam good start:)

Going to sign wave for Tim Leonard who is running against a biggovgop candidate tomorrow in summit county. He is running for state senate!!

puppetmaster
03-26-2010, 11:36 PM
even Ron Paul is not perfect. this is a huge step in the right direction for the failed gop. Ken Buck is not perfect but if you have someone like me excited. then the gop better pay attention!! now for some local colorado news there is another candidate running for county seat in my county. that i think is even closer to Ron paul policies. Ken buck is not perfect but if he turns his back on the grassroots in Colorado. Then he will not be in office long. the gop really is on notice. Ken Buck winning the strawpoll is a victory for the Liberty Grassroots in Colorado...all elected officials will be held accountable!!! people should really check him out. he has me somewhat excited and the failed gop delegates!! or he wouldn't of beaten the gop establishment in the colorado gop straw poll:)

Don't forget we have liberty candidates running for town,county,state senate,senate and so on:)

its happening i hear you;) even i at first wasn't interested in Ken Buck, he has a high standard to meet and if he doesn't he will be sent packing to,but first he has to beat the dem and win in the primary! strawpoll is a dam good start:)

Going to sign wave for Tim Leonard who is running against a biggovgop candidate tomorrow in summit county. He is running for state senate!!

please give details please

TCE
03-27-2010, 12:27 AM
please give details please

He is a person, thus he is not perfect.

speciallyblend
03-27-2010, 11:20 AM
He is a person, thus he is not perfect.

OK just got back from sign waving in the snow at the summit assembly. I would say a good 40-50 people showed! I held a sign that said NO BIG GOV GOP IN MY TEA! and i also put a bunch of 72% around the sign. I also sent gop leaders a few months ago a letter reminding them of our 72% voter block in summit county that wants legalized marijuana. I asked them to please think about their positions! Today if they didn't know what 72% meant? then they would ask me and i would tell them;) a large majority agreed with my Sign:)(i would try to remind the anti-folks about individual liberty and smaller government and then i would leave it at that) I would repeat the No Big Gov Gop In My Tea to the delegates and reminding them of our liberty Candidates Tim Leonard for State Senate running against the big gop Marc hulbert!! and Ken Buck against establishment jane norton! then we also have a liberty candidate named Stephen Bailey running against polis in congressional district 2. i also noted that many are telling the gop to pay attention to the tea party and I'm talking the liberty tea party not the neo-con one. Everyone of the conservative tea party activist and supporters had nothing good to say about palin. the talk was romney socialized care. big government mccain and palin and lots of Ron Paul issues;) Everyone there knows i was a Ron Pauler and this was a good thing. No one wants anything to do with current gop establishment. I think many local leaders are starting to hear that;)

now any specific questions??

speciallyblend
03-28-2010, 09:28 AM
from my sign waving at gop assembly the other day. tea party folks are not for palin. they were calling her out for supporting john mccain. the easiest way to find a fake tea party person out is find out if they support palin or mccain.. I didn't have to bash palin, the tea party folks already were!!!

no one at the summit assembly was buying the palin or mccain crap!! this is good news from where i stand!!! I also talked Ron Paul openly among the crowd and i got questions and support

ps i also brought up romney care and before i could say anything they were finishing the sentences

republicans have had enough!! I talked about drawing a line in the sand for the gop establishment and i got nothing but agreement from folks

the revolution continues they were all talking the same game i was talking. Ron Paul's Platform!!! now to go to my lake county assembly april 10th

not to mention i told the tea party activists that from what i see the only person i could support in the gop for 2012 is Ron Paul(with my money). the amazing part after i said that was they went thru a few folks on the top list and started saying why they were no good, 2 names on that list were romney and palin. after they were finished criticizing these folks. the only one left was Ron Paul and no one was saying anything bad about Ron Paul:) you can imagine my smile:)