PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire Door to Door Oct 20th

ItsTime
10-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Hello everyone here is what we have planned for a door to door in my part of New Hampshire (Lebanon area). We are hoping to reach at least 1000 doors. So we need as many people as we can get.

What: Lebanon Literature Drop

When: Saturday, October 20, 10:00 AM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: This event is a Lit drop for the Lebanon area. The Ron Paul campaign has asked for our assistance with this event. We will be meeting at Chili's in West Lebanon, NH at 10AM on October 20th. Everyone will receive a packet with literature, a list of addresses and directions.
Please RSVP as soon as you can so we have an idea of the number of people that will be attending.

Vermont Meet Up groups will be coming down to help out with this event!
The link below is the Vermont Ron Paul Meetup Group's Calender--

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/196/calendar/6518101/

Here is an excerpt from email correspondence with the RP campaign:

"I have a list of Republicans and Independents from VoterVault, which
is the RNC's comprehensive list of voters. I'll provide you guys with
lit, maps and directions, and instructions. You should have everything
you need. Basically, we all meet in one location. Then we pair up in
groups of two or three. Each group gets a packet with instructions,
maps, and directions. One person in the group drives while the other
individual(s) jumps out and knocks on the doors. More often than not,
no one is home and you just leave the lit in the door. When the
volunteers have completed their lists they can go their separate ways,
I just ask that if they encountered any supporters or potential
supporters they send that info to me via e-mail."

EvilEngineer
10-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Isn't that a little late for NH? Oct 12 is the deadline to switch parties... so after that your target audience should only be registered Republicans and Independents. At that point giving materials to non-registered / non-interested people is kind of a waste until the general election gears up.

AlexAmore
10-09-2007, 01:22 PM
Isn't that a little late for NH? Oct 12 is the deadline to switch parties... so after that your target audience should only be registered Republicans and Independents. At that point giving materials to non-registered / non-interested people is kind of a waste until the general election gears up.

Read the post. It says we will have a list of Republicans and independents voters to go too.

ItsTime
10-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Read the post. It says we will have a list of Republicans and independents voters to go too.

what he said AND
you can register to vote on the day of the primary if you have not registered before.

Green Mountain Boy
10-09-2007, 01:41 PM

It's not a waste to target unregistered potential voters. They can register at the polls on election day if need be. You don't have to register by the 12th.

edit: ItsTime beat me to it.

ItsTime
10-09-2007, 04:52 PM
bump.... DO-NATE!

bbachtung
10-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Cross-posted to the New Hampshire Underground (forum.nhfree.com) with a link back to this thread . . .

ronpaulfan
10-09-2007, 06:09 PM
PLEASE READ!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask everyone that has a laptop to charge it up and show a short Ron Paul video when going door-to-door. All you have to do is get ONE person to download a good short video (under 2 minutes) and convert it to mpg format. Then you can copy it to the other laptops with a flash drive. Watch "The Ron Paul News Channel" to see more about this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK8lMqrcc0E

RoamZero
10-09-2007, 06:15 PM
There should be a trick or treat campaign on Halloween. Have the kids give out slim jims or something to those that give out candy.

ItsTime
10-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Great idea! "Hello, Are you interested in watching a video message from Ron Paul?" No? Ok please take one of these slim jims... have a nice day!

Great Idea. Any suggestions for a 30 second clip?

PLEASE READ!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask everyone that has a laptop to charge it up and show a short Ron Paul video when going door-to-door. All you have to do is get ONE person to download a good short video (under 2 minutes) and convert it to mpg format. Then you can copy it to the other laptops with a flash drive. Watch "The Ron Paul News Channel" to see more about this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK8lMqrcc0E

ronpaulfan
10-09-2007, 06:21 PM
There should be a trick or treat campaign on Halloween. Have the kids give out slim jims or something to those that give out candy.

LOL, thats a great idea! I had serious problems with adults putting slimjims into children's candy bags, but it would be cute as hell to see children handing adults flyers :p

bbachtung
10-09-2007, 06:25 PM
Those portable DVD players with small screens are getting really cheap (under $100).

ItsTime
10-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Those portable DVD players with small screens are getting really cheap (under $100).

even better because I dont want to carry around my expensive laptop... thanks for the idea.

ronpaulfan
10-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Great idea! "Hello, Are you interested in watching a video message from Ron Paul?" No? Ok please take one of these slim jims... have a nice day!

Great Idea. Any suggestions for a 30 second clip?

hehe, we just had a debate with 4 30 second clips :)

Here is my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjDU6gI6gus

ronpaulfan
10-09-2007, 06:35 PM
This clip packs the most punch for me though and convinces almost anyone I show it to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av1DjGkORvU

ItsTime
10-10-2007, 07:49 AM
bump

LibertyEagle
10-10-2007, 07:52 AM
That's a good one. :) I also think, you can't go wrong with "Stop Dreaming".

ItsTime
10-13-2007, 09:21 PM
bumpage know anyone in NH that can help?