PDA

View Full Version : PREEMPTIVE STRIKE: Demand Equal Time to RP at CNBC Debate

Tidewise
10-09-2007, 12:27 PM
If you have a moment, please contact CNBC before the poll politely requesting that Dr. Paul get equal time with the other candidates. Their online contact info is here:
https://register.cnbc.com/email/EmailSupport.jsp

You may be able to email them here:
customercare@support.cnbc.com

steph3n
10-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Let's not do this please, no need to pre-judge them.

bc2208
10-09-2007, 12:29 PM

+1

ghemminger
10-09-2007, 12:29 PM
This is an Issue - What worked in the last Debate was individual Audience members asking the Media and in some cases shouting to the MEdia to let ROn Paul Speak!

itsnobody
10-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Yeah don't pre-judge people, but if they don't give him enough time even though he earned it with his numbers then we should go after them

steph3n
10-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Travis was a great moderator, that was the main point.
I am hoping for a nice debate this time as well, but it is not the time to go slamming them with mail about it.

This is an Issue - What worked in the last Debate was individual Audience members asking the Media and in some cases shouting to the MEdia to let ROn Paul Speak!

LibertyEagle
10-09-2007, 12:32 PM

+2

Tidewise
10-09-2007, 12:32 PM
No need to slam. But a flood of polite requests couldn't hurt IMHO.

kylejack
10-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Don't pre-judge, and I'm sure they've also already got it planned out down to the minute, so there's not much that can be done now anyway.

Brock Landers
10-09-2007, 12:53 PM
While we're at it, we can ask Dr. Paul to answer questions before they are even asked, or when they're asked to someone else. Then he can give Giuliani a wet willie on national TV.

Oh wait, I forgot...Dr. Paul doesn't believe in pre-emptive strikes, or in being rude. So maybe we should just leave CNBC alone, at least until after we see the debate.

steph3n
10-09-2007, 12:55 PM
PERFECT ANSWER!

This one was way better than my short answer as it uses Dr. Paul's own beliefs and puts it in point.

While we're at it, we can ask Dr. Paul to answer questions before they are even asked, or when they're asked to someone else. Then he can give Giuliani a wet willie on national TV.

Oh wait, I forgot...Dr. Paul doesn't believe in pre-emptive strikes, or in being rude. So maybe we should just leave CNBC alone, at least until after we see the debate.

davidhperry
10-09-2007, 12:58 PM
No need to slam. But a flood of polite requests couldn't hurt IMHO.

I know the people who post requests like the above mean well. However, some people who respond aren't good ambassadors for the campaign. They end up alienating people and are labeled kooks.

RP4ME
10-09-2007, 01:36 PM
If you have a moment, please contact CNBC before the poll politely requesting that Dr. Paul get equal time with the other candidates. Their online contact info is here:
https://register.cnbc.com/email/EmailSupport.jsp

You may be able to email them here:
customercare@support.cnbc.com

if you do this dont say RP stress all candidtes deserve equal time!

Margo37
10-09-2007, 01:57 PM
MSNBC's Super Tuesday hasn't mentioned him once that I found, taped it all.
Love feast of Hillary being so far ahead what's the use and ALL EYES ON FRED take.

Looks like Chris Matthews is going to run another "submit your questions" via video, what happened to the last one, just disappeared? Did I miss it?

Tidewise
10-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Hate to say I told you so, BUT I TOLD YOU SO! Ron Paul got very little time compared to the other candidates.

shadowhooch
10-09-2007, 04:01 PM
Yep, crappy-ass self-serving debate.

Equal time is the only fair way to have a debate. It's almost as if they are picking the nominees themselves giving Thompson, McCain, Guiliani, and Romney all the questions.

The PBS debate was by far the best run debate so far.

Next time, screw being nice. I'm all for a pre-emptive strike to demand equal time. It couldn't hurt.

ItsTime
10-09-2007, 04:13 PM
so much for the preemptive strike...

aravoth
10-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Yeah I could give a shit about "being nice" to assholes that shut RP out. If you don't want to demand equal time, then you don't have too, I'll do it for you.