PDA

View Full Version : Condom sent to Democrat who voted for health care bill

Matt Collins
03-26-2010, 08:31 AM
Condom sent to Democrat who voted for health care bill
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/25/condom-sent-to-democrat-who-voted-for-health-care-bill/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+rss/cnn_politicalticker+%28Blog:+Political+Ticker%29&utm_content=Google+Reader&fbid=hwWohNo0F44

Washington (CNN) - Rep. Betty McCollum, D-Minnesota, was one of several members of Congress who reported receiving obscene and threatening letters after voting for the health care reform bill passed by Democrats on Sunday. But her spokeswoman told CNN that inside one letter received Thursday was a condom, removed from its original packaging.

McCollum's spokeswoman Maria Reppas said Thursday that the congresswoman's district office in St. Paul received the condom in an envelope dated March 23, along with an anonymous typed letter reading: "Betty McCollum you've been dry f***** by the liberal party."

The condom had been removed from its original packaging and placed in a plastic bag, according to McCollum's district director. McCollum's office said the U.S. Capitol Police and local law enforcement are investigating the package along with another one received Thursday.

A. Havnes
03-26-2010, 08:44 AM
Is it wrong to find this mildly amusing? Seriously, this is no more threatening than sending a tea bag; it just happens to be much more crude.

Elwar
03-26-2010, 08:44 AM
I would have had the message. "Please learn to use this and never ever breed. You're too stupid for humanity."

SWATH
03-26-2010, 08:46 AM
How about "If your going to fuck me, please keep your diseases to yourself"

Philhelm
03-26-2010, 08:51 AM
Hahahahahaha! Funny as Hell! However, what is the need for a police investigation? Was a crime really committed here? I daresay not.

Pennsylvania
03-26-2010, 09:04 AM
Not funny

LibForestPaul
03-26-2010, 09:06 AM
Only if it was brown, then it would be funny.

lester1/2jr
03-26-2010, 09:11 AM
well it's better than violence

BamaFanNKy
03-26-2010, 09:28 AM
I find it funny that the only thing that came to my mind when the vote came down was "The Bullet or The Ballot" speech by Malcolm X. I will still use the Ballot and this fall it will be the most violent overthrow of the government when I elect Rand Paul and throw out bad local politicians.

YouTube - Malcolm X - Ballot or Bullet (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRNciryImqg)

RM918
03-26-2010, 11:03 AM
I don't think it was funny, but of course the PC tradition of persecuting people for bad jokes that dare to scratch the pride of a politician will ensure they try to track this guy down.

specsaregood
03-26-2010, 11:28 AM
Hahahahahaha! Funny as Hell! However, what is the need for a police investigation? Was a crime really committed here? I daresay not.

Yeah, I'd like to know what law was violated that warranted investigation.

silentshout
03-26-2010, 01:04 PM
Pretty lame, but at least it's not violent.