PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Candidate Missing from RPFs

Suzu
03-25-2010, 11:34 PM
This fellow can also use support. He's Chuck Purgason and he's running against Roy Blunt for the US Senate seat for Missouri:

http://www.keepyourchange2010.org/

Suzu
03-26-2010, 07:47 AM
Back to the top of the list.... Is there a separate board for all these liberty candidates who don't have their own board? If so, would a mod please move this thread to it?

NerveShocker
03-26-2010, 07:59 AM
Hah he introduced his campaign staff aka his family. Let's help Chuck!

Suzu
03-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Hah he introduced his campaign staff aka his family. Let's help Chuck!

Guess you watched the introductory video. I wish others would do the same because it makes clear that he is exactly the kind of candidate we need to support.

RCA
03-26-2010, 11:07 AM
Um, the first thing I would suggest is a better website. The red is hurting my eyes.

dannno
03-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Um, the first thing I would suggest is a better website. The red is hurting my eyes.

I think it would help if he changed the dark reds to grays..

jmdrake
03-26-2010, 12:10 PM
So many good candidates, so little time. I watched the intro video. Content good. Quality...not so good. Needs better lighting. Not trying to be hypercritical, just saying. I saw some of his other videos that were easier to watch.

ScoutsHonor
03-26-2010, 12:19 PM
Email has been sent: Tone Down the Red - otherwise, it's good.

Done.

Suzu
03-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Thank you all! We sure don't need career politician sellout Roy Blunt (a sitting US congressman), but so far, the MSM only mention him and the main Dem. candidate (PoS Robin Carnahan).

jmdrake
03-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Thank you all! We sure don't need career politician sellout Roy Blunt (a sitting US congressman), but so far, the MSM only mention him and the main Dem. candidate (PoS Robin Carnahan).

Yeah I hate that. I see that Chuck's (currently?) serving in the state senate. Before the 17th amendment that might be all he needed to have a decent shot. Now unless your a mayor of a large city, a congressman, governor etc they're going to ignore you. That is unless your independently wealthy and/or famous like Linda McMahon in Connecticut.

We need to be more systematic about liberty candidates. I wish we had some way to gauge how much a candidate needed to be "fully funded" and a strong consistent donor pool committed to such full funding. Let's say if it takes 2 million to get elected to senate and we had 100,000 donors willing to put down $20 in any given month. Then over the course of a year we could fully fund 12 senate candidates. Of course there are house races also and local races, so such a plan might not be adequate.

Another question. Is there anybody decent running for the seat Roy Blunt is giving up?

Suzu
03-27-2010, 01:14 AM
Is there anybody decent running for the seat Roy Blunt is giving up?
I'm not sure, probably is but it's not my CD. Here we are busy helping Bob Parker (http://www.electbobparker.com) unseat Jo Ann Emerson.

tangent4ronpaul
03-27-2010, 01:18 AM
Back to the top of the list.... Is there a separate board for all these liberty candidates who don't have their own board? If so, would a mod please move this thread to it?

here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=211594

-t