PDA

View Full Version : Jim Rogers absolutely slams Fox business news with truth about the economy.

Hamer
03-25-2010, 07:47 PM
This is an older video but was a good watch

Jim Rogers really goes at them and this was well worth the watch.

YouTube - Jim Rogers BLASTS FOX Business NEWS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tD3kjItTnA)

Agorism
03-25-2010, 07:57 PM
Where's part two.

I hate how he is always so confrontational with the interviewer. You could say that in this case she actually was disagreeing a little bit, but I've seen Rogers do this in every interview.

raiha
03-26-2010, 04:00 AM
His gout must be playing up...

DamianTV
03-26-2010, 04:34 AM
Its not his fault that the interviewer is put up as the face of fianancing because she is an attractive female who does nothing but try to say "the policy makers are doing a good job by bailing out wall street and screwing main street". He has every right to be irritated with them.

hugolp
03-26-2010, 05:13 AM
Where's part two.

I hate how he is always so confrontational with the interviewer. You could say that in this case she actually was disagreeing a little bit, but I've seen Rogers do this in every interview.

Ive allways though that Jim Rogers was too nice to the interviewers and not calling them out enough.

specialkornflake
03-26-2010, 05:30 AM
Out of all the interviews I listen to Jim Rogers does the best at answering the questions honestly, clearly, and powerfully. Better than RP, Rand Paul, Peter Schiff, Clemente, or anyone else I can think of.

cswake
03-26-2010, 05:37 AM
I recollect a few times that he hears something particularly stupid, like this time, and calls out the interviewer.