PDA

View Full Version : Latest Email: GAME ON: The Debate

Michigan11
03-25-2010, 04:43 PM
We need to get him donations today and plan on a huge money bomb, once we get the date. This guy is working just as hard as Rand, would be great to see Rand, Ron, and Lawson together in Congress. They are on the same page here...

This past weekend our conservative grassroots organization NC Freedom hosted a Congressional debate in Raleigh. The debate was ninety minutes long, exceptionally well planned and moderated, and provided an excellent forum for candidates and campaigns to differentiate themselves.

We have just posted four segments from the debate on our Web site. As you will see from the videos, the difference between our campaigns could not be more clear.

Please, watch the videos, and encourage your friends and fellow voters to do the same. We are at a critical point in our nation's history, and it has never been more important to decide elections based upon the issues and the credibility of candidates who seek to represent us.

This is crunch time for the campaign, and now more than ever we need your financial support so we can reach out to our voters in the 4th District. Please, make a contribution today so we can carry the message of Constitutional government through the primary and to victory against David Price in November.

Finally, I want to offer an apology to any non-physician health care providers who might have thought that the upcoming healthcare summits were only for physicians. Specifically, a friend and supporter emailed to remind me that nurses as well are on the front lines of patient care, and have also been deeply affected by the financial pressures in our health care system.

Our upcoming summits are intended for all health care providers who are interested in restoring the provider/patient relationship -- physicians, nurses, PA/NPs, nurse anesthesists, allied health professionals, alternative and holistic practitioners, nutritionists... the list of people who spend their days helping others maximize their wellness and restoring health is almost too long to list.
Our intention is to discuss the barriers in the current system that disempower patients and providers, and how we might strive for more freedom in the health care system to increase quality, reduce cost, and increase access.

I look forward to seeing my friends in western North Carolina at our first summit this evening in Asheville. The second will be on April 1 in the Triangle (Morrisville), and the third has been scheduled for April 8 in Greensboro, with details to follow.

In liberty,

William (B.J.) Lawson, MD
Congressional Candidate, North Carolina's 4th District

ps - More questions from the debate will be posted in the coming days, so keep an eye on our Web site for updates.