PDA

View Full Version : It Must Be Tough To Be A Black Conservative...

clb09
03-25-2010, 12:21 PM
YouTube - The Big Black Lie - Kevin Jackson Debates MSNBCs Shuster on Tea Party Violence (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4_wx4qkobk)

NOTE: Read the Comments to the Youtube Video for extra racism.

bruce leeroy
03-25-2010, 12:23 PM
Ironically, most of the blacks I have run across in life are gun owners, southern baptists, anti-illegal immigration and globalization, and distrust the goverment and law enforcement, yet vote dem

amy31416
03-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Yeah. And that douchebag Michael Steele probably doesn't make it any easier.

clb09
03-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Ironically, most of the blacks I have run across in life are gun owners, southern baptists, anti-illegal immigration and globalization, and distrust the goverment and law enforcement, yet vote dem

YouTube - The Brainwashing Techniques of the Left (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tjFpeh0T3c&feature=PlayList&p=11B18A232277A82B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=34)

TheBlackPeterSchiff
03-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Yeah, being a black libertarian is a tad bit easier. :D

bruce leeroy
03-25-2010, 01:50 PM
one phenom which I think might increase the number of blacks in the liberty/patriot movement is a trend that has been happening over the past 2 decades called "black flight"....Traditionally black populated urban areas, such as west dallas, trinity gardens in houston and other places, are being populated with mexican/latin american immigrants, with the black population dispersing to the suburban areas. As a result, there is bound to be exposure to ideas that dont get much play in the predominately demo-liberal inner city areas

fiddler1
03-25-2010, 02:16 PM
Wow.. This Schuster person is a real ass.. This stuff really makes me angry...

bruce leeroy
03-25-2010, 02:19 PM
Wow.. This Schuster person is a real ass.. This stuff really makes me angry...

whaddya expect, the son of a bitch works for MSNBC, which is like FOX without the ratings

yokna7
03-25-2010, 02:27 PM
This is the same guy who said, and I quote "the 10th amendment is a bunch of bologna."

BlackTerrel
03-25-2010, 08:40 PM
Conservative at this point is a tainted word. To many blacks conservative = racist. I never refer to myself as a conservative and do not really consider myself such.

NOTE: Read the Comments to the Youtube Video for extra racism.

YouTube comments is among the most racist place on the Internet.

Pete_00
03-25-2010, 10:00 PM
If you are black you have to be either "bling bling" or a commie...any other way you are "uncle tom". Media, government and "intelectuals" did this so they could have another group of people they can manipulate.

KAYA
03-26-2010, 08:39 AM
whaddya expect, the son of a bitch works for MSNBC, which is like FOX without the ratings

MSNBC is much worst, thank God they don't have anywhere close to the same ratings.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
03-26-2010, 09:19 AM
Conservative at this point is a tainted word. To many blacks conservative = racist. I never refer to myself as a conservative and do not really consider myself such.

This is so true.

It goes back to the the root meaning over conservative, in latin "conservare" which means "to preserve" A lot of blacks look at that as unwilling to have an open mind. Unfortunately, a lot (not the majority though) of conservatives do have a sort of backwards way of thinking.

Thats why as a libertarian, I make better in roads with black folks than if I was conservative because as soon as they hear conservative they thing "coon". But when they hear "Libertarian" they think "open mind"