PDA

View Full Version : BJ Lawson participates in the NC Freedom Debate

aclove
03-25-2010, 08:30 AM
Footage here:

http://www.lawsonforcongress.com/posts/nc-freedom-debate

The differences between BJ and his primary opponent could not be more stark.

PBrady
03-25-2010, 08:48 AM
I posted these over in general because I figured it'd be a nice way of riling up some much needed support for him. No one has replied yet, though, so it has sunk a bit.

I'll bump it later if needed. For now, I have to head off to class and then over to do some phone banking for him.

TXcarlosTX
03-25-2010, 10:10 AM
he did well. keep it up BJ

wildturkey
03-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Frank is a complete tool. Ive never heard a politician use his name in the third person before. BJ just ate him up and spit him out. BJ is a shoe in.

dr. hfn
03-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Frank is a complete tool. Ive never heard a politician use his name in the third person before. BJ just ate him up and spit him out. BJ is a shoe in.

no he's not! donate now!

orafi
03-25-2010, 07:04 PM
lol the third guy is such a clown

wildturkey
03-26-2010, 05:28 PM
no he's not! donate now!
Wait.. franks not a tool? or bj is not a shoe in? I cant tell which statement you are referring too, anyways, I also noticed frank did not put these videos anywhere on his website, wonder why....

dr. hfn
03-26-2010, 05:31 PM
Wait.. franks not a tool? or bj is not a shoe in? I cant tell which statement you are referring too, anyways, I also noticed frank did not put these videos anywhere on his website, wonder why....

BJ is not a shoe in. The campaign is worried about the primary and are low on funds. This neocon Frank guy has no job, no kids, no family and is campaigning 24/7.

Nathan Hale
03-27-2010, 08:06 PM
the third guy is kind of a joke. It's nice, however, that he name dropped Ron Paul three or four time. I just hope that he drops out and endorses BJ near the end of the primary. I'd hate to lose even a few votes.

Frank did a good job, but he took the same tack as BJ's last opponent in 2008 - attack BJs positions. And, of course, BJ owned when articulating his positions. I think that Frank's position at the top of the field is a legacy of his time campaigning before BJ entered the race. BJ's closing statement said it all - he is simply the strongest candidate to beat Price, and he's going to take this primary.

$100 from my wallet to his coffers on 4/13.