PDA

View Full Version : Please contact Gallop! Ron Paul @ 2%?!?

ghemminger
10-09-2007, 09:55 AM
http://www.galluppoll.com/contactUs/

Let me know what tell em.....

davidhperry
10-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Tell them what, to make the number larger? How about we ignore them and not be bothered with it - we have real campaign work to do.

LibertyEagle
10-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Contact them for what exactly?

Go pass out some flyers.

ross11988
10-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Contact them for what exactly?

Go pass out some flyers.

Im guessing to have another poll?

ghemminger
10-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Tell them what, to make the number larger? How about we ignore them and not be bothered with it - we have real campaign work to do.

The polls determine MSM coverage! Maybe if enough people complain about their polling message they will change!

ghemminger
10-09-2007, 09:59 AM
I TV spot hits 1-2 million people - the boob tube will determine our victory....

EvilEngineer
10-09-2007, 10:00 AM
Gallop is bought and paid for by big media outlets to be conducted by their stipulations so that it represents exactly what they want. They get what they pay for... pretty much the only way to change that is...

http://www.mrmainevent.com/assets/images/chimp_gun.JPG

Bradley in DC
10-09-2007, 10:00 AM
Do NOT call Gallop.

Bradley in DC
10-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Look, this a shoot the messenger frustration. Deal with it.

Be RATIONAL: Gallup is including Dr. Paul in their polls--unlike some of their competitors. If you want to call, thank them for the fair inclusion of Dr. Paul. :)

LibertyEagle
10-09-2007, 10:13 AM
We all hate that he polls low and yes, some of those polls don't include Paul. But, this one DOES. If we want to get the numbers up, we'd better get busy handing out campaign literature. We don't have much time left.

We simply have got to stop our lynch mob mentality against anyone who reports something that we do not like. All we end up doing is making ourselves look like the nut jobs they so frequently like to call us.

If you want to get back at them, go outside and pass out flyers. :)

DrNoZone
10-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Seriously, do we have to start the "Ron Paul supporters spamming brigade" EVERY time some entity doesn't do what we want? Seriously, get out there and win some people over, it'll be MUCH more effective than bitching into the void.

ronpaulitician
10-09-2007, 10:22 AM
Dear Gallup,

Please increase Ron Paul's polling data to a number more to my liking.

Thank you.

EvilEngineer
10-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Dear Gallup,

Please increase Ron Paul's polling data to a number more to my liking.

Thank you.

No, it needs to be more along the lines of.

Dear Gallup,

I have lots of money. I would like a poll produced that favors Ron Paul for the presidency for 2008. What ever Fox is paying you... I'll double it.

Thank you

davidhperry
10-09-2007, 10:25 AM
We simply have got to stop our lynch mob mentality against anyone who reports something that we do not like. All we end up doing is making ourselves look like the nut jobs they so frequently like to call us.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

steph3n
10-09-2007, 10:26 AM
I think some of you live in a fantasy island, the fact is Ron Paul is polling low because people don't know of him or only here negative blips, get OFF the internet and start spreading name, info, cards, flyers etc. There are loads of printable items, you can buy from the official store etc. Actually talking to people in a non confrontational matter will get much further than even a sign waving, but it is hard for even 50,000 people to talk to everyone!

skiingff
10-09-2007, 10:37 AM
Um, polls fluctuate. They go up and down. Whenever someone's polling numbers go up, they usually end up reverting back to the mean at some point.

Now, that mean is slowly increasing, but don't take this 1 poll as a true representative sample of all the many polls that have been conducted to date. Each month, his average "the poll of polls" numbers slowly go up.

Also, don't forget the margin of error up to +/-5% on these polls.

sleeper
10-09-2007, 11:41 AM

Like that is ever going to change??:D Maybe that should worry them also.. Don't know how far these nuts will go before they snap big time and go postal?

FreedomLover
10-09-2007, 12:14 PM
I think some of you live in a fantasy island, the fact is Ron Paul is polling low because people don't know of him or only here negative blips, get OFF the internet and start spreading name, info, cards, flyers etc. There are loads of printable items, you can buy from the official store etc. Actually talking to people in a non confrontational matter will get much further than even a sign waving, but it is hard for even 50,000 people to talk to everyone!

Yep. From the poll itself:

http://media.gallup.com/POLL/Releases/pr071009iii.gif

Stop the conspiracy crap. Emailing them will not make more republicans know about Ron Paul.

FreedomLover
10-09-2007, 12:19 PM
Like that is ever going to change?

Uh, yeah. It could.

Most people don't know about Ron Paul right now anyway. RP supporters can create a new perception in the offline world by leaving your online personas and the "everyone's out to get me" theorisms behind.