PDA

View Full Version : Nashua Police Attack Freedom Celebration

sharpsteve2003
03-24-2010, 04:27 PM
YouTube - Nashua Police Attack Freedom Celebration (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtM673w3Y-o)

A group of liberty activists decided to host a 4:20 Celebration in the center of Nashua, NH on Saturday, March 20th, at 4:20pm. The event was well received by the general public. Undercover Police targeted a 17-year old black man in the crowd of over a hundred.

Nashua police department (603) 594 3500

When the crowd began questioning and pleading with the police to think about what they are doing, police call for backup, resulting in over a dozen cars responding including an attack dog. Police make a hasty exit after discovering many in the crowd are open carrying firearms.

speciallyblend
03-24-2010, 04:38 PM
yeah smoking pot in center of town does alot to help the marijuana movement, EPIC FAIL!!!!

this coming from an marijuana activist who has helped change laws and get majority votes.

these protesters are basically asking to get busted, how about protesting marijuana laws without the marijuana. that goes along way. the point is to legalize marijuana so you have the right to use it the privacy of your home. not to smoke outside in public places!!!

if you want to protest on private property and smoke i am all for that, these 420 celebrations(these are not protests) are not how you change laws or win majority votes!!

Athan
03-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Either way, its events and attacks like this that eventually entice violent conflicts.
Those fascists need to cut that shit out.

sharpsteve2003
03-24-2010, 06:50 PM
Here's More from RidleyReport's Channel

Marijuana supporters converge on NH narc (New Hampshire)
YouTube - Marijuana supporters converge on NH narc (New Hampshire) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixo9YMZ8H_8)

Idyllic scene precedes marijuana bust in Nashua, NH
YouTube - Idyllic scene precedes marijuana bust in Nashua, NH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXiUK8cohJI)

Cops vs. crowd at New Hampshire marijuana bust
YouTube - Cops vs. crowd at New Hampshire marijuana bust (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODAbIJ8PacA)

"Hot Pot Dissident" phones from jail after marijuana event arrest
YouTube - "Hot Pot Dissident" phones from jail after marijuana event arrest (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8m519Pua7E)

Marijuana hottie Bleish leaves jail - New Hampshire, Catherine
YouTube - Marijuana hottie Bleish leaves jail - New Hampshire, Catherine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7z4Wk4ejh0)

speciallyblend
03-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Either way, its events and attacks like this that eventually entice violent conflicts.
Those fascists need to cut that shit out.

i hear you. i think they should protest but leave all the marijuana home. they can make a more effective statement without marijuana. then if police do anything it looks even worse for the police!!!

the organizers really need to think this stuff thru more before they just throw 420 celebrations in public places..

they can be louder and more vocal and effective without the marijuana being there!!

we got a 72% vote in summit county colorado for legalized marijuana county wide and 72% in breckenridge not by smoking in public but by knocking on doors getting sigs and changing laws!

smoking pot in public places is not going to do anything to change laws!! they need to knock on doors and call and get sigs. anything less is a waste of time!!
Once they change laws. then they can have a celebration like in Breck on 4/20 and the river center, 4 reggae bands and dj kbk celebrating the decrim of marijuana in breckenridge!! change the law first then celebrate!!

mczerone
03-24-2010, 06:58 PM
yeah smoking pot in center of town does alot to help the marijuana movement, EPIC FAIL!!!!

this coming from an marijuana activist who has helped change laws and get majority votes.

these protesters are basically asking to get busted, how about protesting marijuana laws without the marijuana. that goes along way. the point is to legalize marijuana so you have the right to use it the privacy of your home. not to smoke outside in public places!!!

if you want to protest on private property and smoke i am all for that, these 420 celebrations(these are not protests) are not how you change laws or win majority votes!!

It may not be how you get bureaucrats to change the magic spells that they keep in dusty tomes, but it is the way to change the hearts and minds of the people of an area, it will get those 'on the fence' even more supportive of leaving smokers alone or joining the celebrations, and it will give the enforcers a hell of a bill if they want to keep caging these peaceful people.

Part of the point is that we don't need approval of the majority of voters to be peaceful. The celebrations are exactly what is needed to spread the idea of liberty, to show the fascists that they can't push people around due to their personal habits, regardless of what the majority in their carefully gerrymandered 'districts' want.

Trying to change the legislated law is not advancing liberty, its just using the same means of power as the current tyrants to reach ends you find acceptable. EPIC FAIL for liberty.

speciallyblend
03-24-2010, 07:04 PM
It may not be how you get bureaucrats to change the magic spells that they keep in dusty tomes, but it is the way to change the hearts and minds of the people of an area, it will get those 'on the fence' even more supportive of leaving smokers alone or joining the celebrations, and it will give the enforcers a hell of a bill if they want to keep caging these peaceful people.

Part of the point is that we don't need approval of the majority of voters to be peaceful. The celebrations are exactly what is needed to spread the idea of liberty, to show the fascists that they can't push people around due to their personal habits, regardless of what the majority in their carefully gerrymandered 'districts' want.

Trying to change the legislated law is not advancing liberty, its just using the same means of power as the current tyrants to reach ends you find acceptable. EPIC FAIL for liberty.

i 100% disagree and i have facts to back it up with action.

i hear you. i think they should protest but leave all the marijuana home. they can make a more effective statement without marijuana. then if police do anything it looks even worse for the police!!!

the organizers really need to think this stuff thru more before they just throw 420 celebrations in public places..

they can be louder and more vocal and effective without the marijuana being there!!

we got a 72% vote in summit county colorado for legalized marijuana county wide and 72% in breckenridge not by smoking in public but by knocking on doors getting sigs and changing laws!

smoking pot in public places is not going to do anything to change laws!! they need to knock on doors and call and get sigs. anything less is a waste of time!!
Once they change laws. then they can have a celebration like in Breck on 4/20 and the river center, 4 reggae bands and dj kbk celebrating the decrim of marijuana in breckenridge!! change the law first then celebrate!!

,if they truly want change .they could have it on the ballot in less then 7 days by knocking on doors and getting sigs. smoking pot in public places is not gonna do a dam thing to change laws. i have helped change laws in va and colorado and i have tesified in front of assemblies!!! if they want to continue to do what they are doing fine,but this is not how they will change laws by smoking pot in public.

that would be like drunks asking to have dui laws lessened by drinking and driving!!

all we needed to put marijuana on ballot in leadville is 95 sigs and i have 120. i got those sigs by knocking on doors not smoking pot in public!

you can be as peaceful as you want in the privacy of your own home!!

Promontorium
03-24-2010, 07:36 PM
I doubt the open-carrying "scared" the police. If NH polie are just as thugish as elsewhere, what good's the paper your liberties are written on?