PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know when we should see this new money put to good use?

rich34
03-24-2010, 04:16 PM
I suppose those in Kentucky would have to answer this. It's just bugging me that I can see Gray's strategy working and the sheeple falling right for it if Rand don't fight back. It's unfortuneate it has to be that way, but that's just how politics work. History proves if you don't fire back you're going to lose.

John Taylor
03-24-2010, 05:41 PM
I suppose those in Kentucky would have to answer this. It's just bugging me that I can see Gray's strategy working and the sheeple falling right for it if Rand don't fight back. It's unfortuneate it has to be that way, but that's just how politics work. History proves if you don't fire back you're going to lose.

Rand is putting up billboards, running radio ads, running tv ads, sending mailers, and going door to door. I think he's doing what he can....

TheTyke
03-24-2010, 08:25 PM

Details shouldn't be on a public board, but I believe the money has already been assigned. The campaign is on top of things... now they just need a lotta volunteers!