PDA

View Full Version : Do not negotiate that which is our natural right

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-24-2010, 02:07 PM
As it is a prostitutes pitiful nature to hate those who try to help her, so it is my pitiful nature to hate the Lord Jesus Christ. Yet, as the Father, He still loves us. Aman.
As the quality being dangled before us so eloquently today has finally revealed its true worth as junk, as we have finally seen that we have been sold instead an empty box of worthless trinkets, thankfully, substance will always triumph over style.
In actuality, though it is not free, we have healthcare because of natural right. There is no need for the passing of legal precedent healthcare to further divide the people from their doctors; because, as Americans, we won the lottery long ago. Yet, for us, tyranny has been desperate to cash our tickets to help in the financing of their unconscienable acts of international promiscuity that which they continue doing away from the national dinner table. Will this "necessary tyranny" established by our Founding Fathers ever come back home to serve the people's Civil Purpose?
Simply put, it is okay for us to die. This means that as the Truth needs no insurance, as it is forever lasting and needs no defense, so the people need no health insurance.
As an American, I was raised to succeed without the help from my family and help from my government. As I have grown, I have realize a deeper reason for such a belief, as my little sisters are now being held in bondage against His Will to work the streets.
As the Lord blessed the Jews for my sake, even if such laws He blessed caused His own mother to suffer tremendously as an accused prostitute, so we should be so burdened for the most worthless of the prostituted. So, As the lowest, unofficial prostitute will never receive legal precedent healthcare, so I shall never receive it.