PDA

View Full Version : This is serious (Glenn Beck's Radio show now)

Magsec
10-09-2007, 09:15 AM
He's threatening to Boycott RP ENTIRELY if another supporter calls/e-mails Glenn to invite RP to his show. RP HAS to go on Glenn Beck ASAP before we screw things up, which we will do in a few minutes from now if I'm not mistaken...

Chester Copperpot
10-09-2007, 09:18 AM
Call Up His Show As A Ron Paul Hater!!!! Go Reverse 180 Degrees

Shink
I've heard thar Ron has turned him down more than once, that must be why he's so pissy.

OptionsTrader
Screw Glenn Beck. If you think he is really a Libertarian as he claims, you are mistaken.

He has hyped this bloody mismanaged half trillion dollar war for 6 years. And he will continue to do so.

You should be boycotting him.

rp4pres
Who is Glenn Beck?

JAHOGS
10-09-2007, 09:19 AM
Call Up His Show As A Ron Paul Hater!!!! Go Reverse 180 Degrees

LOL. I think that will be better than us RON PAUL supporters harrassing him.

Cunningham
10-09-2007, 09:19 AM
He's threatening to Boycott RP ENTIRELY if another supporter calls/e-mails Glenn to invite RP to his show. RP HAS to go on Glenn Beck ASAP before we screw things up, which we will do in a few minutes from now if I'm not mistaken...

Does this mean Glenn won't talk about RP at all? Sounds like a win for us. :)

damijin
10-09-2007, 09:20 AM
Who is Glenn Beck?

qft.

apropos
The guy's a lost cause.

cujothekitten
Come on. Every time you guys listen to him you are validating his show... turn him off... boycott him.

klamath
10-09-2007, 09:23 AM
boycott him! We don't need him he needs us.

RevolutionSD
10-09-2007, 09:23 AM
Glenn Beck is an insignificant weiner!!!

Forget about him. He works for the same people as Rush Limbaugh, sean hannity, and all the other neocon hacks and suckups.

We're better off without Beck.

uncloned21
10-09-2007, 09:24 AM
Come on. Every time you guys listen to him you are validating his show... turn him off... boycott him.

yeah, he's probably pulling up this forum and saying crazy things to watch our response! :D

Badger Paul
10-09-2007, 09:27 AM
Let me tell you what Glenn Beck is: a former shock jock who got into political talk radio. That's it, that's all he is.

What the campaign should be about is a rebellion of grassroots people against the conservative establishment represented by talk show hots like Mr. Beck. These idiot "entertainers" have dumbed down conservative and libertarian ideas, has basically become no more than GOP suck-ups and brownosers and have been cheerleaders for a disasterous war because they're afraid they'll lose their White House passes if they turn against it.

It's time for rebellion folk. But you already knew this.

Mani
10-09-2007, 09:33 AM
I don't WANT Ron Paul on that show.

And the campaign is NOT interested on him going onto the GP show.

I stopped listening to his show a couple months ago, I just heard Islamofascism and terrorist too many times before I finally tuned out. Plus the few times he ripped on Paul after a debate, I had enough.

foofighter20x
10-09-2007, 09:38 AM
Best way to beat him is to hit him where it hurts: his advertisers.

Find out who his advertisers are and write the CEO of those companies each a physical, snail-mail letter explaining why you are no longer going to purchase their product an then send that puppy on its way...

mport1
10-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Can somebody point me a video of whatever has been going on with Beck? I'm totally lost.

wsc321
10-09-2007, 10:02 AM

The whole premise of this seems without merit:

Glen Beck should care about giving the presidential candidates a platform that assists the American people in determining the best candidate. For him to claim that the volume of Ron Paul oriented email exceeding some arbitrary threshold he's set is more important seems dizzingly unprincipled and illogical.

If what he's really objecting to are simply emails asking him to invite Ron Paul, then perhaps the best thing for us to do is avoid his show entirely. It just strikes me as ridiculous that America has a genuine, grassroots candidate with obviously fresh views and all Mr. Beck cares about is complaining about email volume. How misguided can that show's priorities be?

aravoth
10-09-2007, 10:11 AM
I don't give a shit about Beck, and you shouldn't either. Pick and choose your fights. Beck is a pissy little piece of shit, hardleyt worth wasteing our time on.

cujothekitten
10-09-2007, 10:14 AM
I don't give a shit about Beck, and you shouldn't either. Pick and choose your fights. Beck is a pissy little piece of shit, hardleyt worth wasteing our time on.

what he said

The Only Woj
10-09-2007, 10:21 AM
stop calling Beck! if anything, call Paul's HQ and tell him he should go on the radio show or tv show.

LBT
10-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Best way to beat him is to hit him where it hurts: his advertisers.

Find out who his advertisers are and write the CEO of those companies each a physical, snail-mail letter explaining why you are no longer going to purchase their product an then send that puppy on its way...

I agree, let his advertisers know that you will not support them while Beck continues with his distortions.

That is the market at work!

steph3n
10-09-2007, 10:28 AM
directions to fix issue:
1. Stand up and step away from the pc.
2. Go to radio and tune to favorite music.
3. go to pc and order or print Ron Paul for President flyers.
4. Go outside and hand out and speak to people in person.

1000-points-of-fright
10-09-2007, 10:36 AM
directions to fix issue:
1. Stand up and step away from the pc.
2. Go to radio and tune to favorite music.
3. go to pc and order or print Ron Paul for President flyers.
4. Go outside and hand out and speak to people in person.

Seriously. I'm really beginning to dislike us.

steph3n
10-09-2007, 10:39 AM
some people here simply don't understand that today's world is ruled by politics and not by individualism and refuse even for a moment to play the game as it is now, which is a sure way to lose.

Seriously. I'm really beginning to dislike us.

michaelwise
10-09-2007, 10:42 AM
I believe at this point, Glenn Beck should be denied The Ron Paul Bump.

steph3n
10-09-2007, 10:44 AM
I believe at this point, Glenn Beck should be denied The Ron Paul Bump.

Like: NOW!