PDA

View Full Version : URGENT! Saturday, March 27 Grassroots Mobilization Needed

SteveBierfeldt
03-24-2010, 09:23 AM
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=106969469332299

Two IMPORTANT EVENTS this Saturday.

FIRST, I will be speaking at the Second Amendment March at the Frankfort State Capital at 1:00pm.

The address is 100 Capital Avenue in Frankfort.

The champions of liberty have been turning up the heat on grassroots activism and are going to keep doing so! Make sure to come out to the Rally!

SECOND, We just learned that THIS SATURDAY, the Trey Greyson campaign is beginning their door knocking efforts in Lexington.

While we don't know yet how many people they will have, it is imperative we bring out our supporters to ID voters, and spread the message of liberty.

We will be leaving from the Second Amendment march and meeting in Lexington at 2pm.

We'll be meeting in the Walmart Parking lot.

4051 Nicholasville Road
Lexington, KY 40503

The Campaign will provide all materials, all you need to do is show up and join with freedom fighters throughout the state.

Meeting supporters is a great time, and door knocking efforts are always kept manageable. We'll be finished by around 4pm, so its really a quick run that allows us to counter the Trey Grayson campaign, promote our message and have some fun with fellow friends of the cause.

So spread the word that we need as many supporters as possible to gather together and keep hammering home our message. We have the volunteers that Trey Grayson simply does not have, and we can use that to make a huge impact in this election.

See you there!

MRoCkEd
03-24-2010, 09:29 AM
Rand needs all the help he can get!

dr. hfn
03-24-2010, 10:01 AM
bump!

Ethek
03-24-2010, 10:15 AM
I say some groups should be organized to go until around 6 pm if they'd like. Those are some good hours.

Gage
03-24-2010, 01:28 PM
Why this lasts into the Laurel County Tea Party where Rand is speaking is beyond me.

I'll be in Frankfort on Saturday, but I'll be going to London, Kentucky instead. Would've loved to help out.

Matt Collins
03-24-2010, 01:52 PM
Spreading this on Facebook.

remain_nameless
03-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Why this lasts into the Laurel County Tea Party where Rand is speaking is beyond me.

I'll be in Frankfort on Saturday, but I'll be going to London, Kentucky instead. Would've loved to help out.

Our supporters need to get to work on volunteer activities. Think about what is more important on Saturday... yet more photos of Rand at another boring event, or dozens of ID's and messages delivered to undecided voters in Lexington.

This is how elections are won (or lost).

Gage
03-24-2010, 02:18 PM
Photos, obviously.

Dreamofunity
03-24-2010, 05:48 PM
Photos, obviously.

:D