PDA

View Full Version : Adam Kokesh Success ,They Fought back!!!

speciallyblend
03-23-2010, 05:58 PM
figured this deserved to be in politics:) UPDATE
Adam Kokesh to Turn in Nominating Petitions at NM Secretary of State's Office Today

Santa Fe, NM - March 23rd, 2010. Adam Kokesh, Republican candidate for Congress in New Mexico's Third District, will be turning in petition signatures at the Secretary of State's office today at 1pm. He will be available for interviews and questions from the press about his candidacy.

Kokesh plans to turn in over 1,200 signatures from registered Republicans in all 16 counties in the Third District to place his name on the ballot in June.

UPDATE UPDATE from RonPaulHawaii
- we were having trouble communicating with the SoS due to other issues

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=12184331

We finally recieved an email saying we already had turned in more than enough from the first round, but that it would be good to collect more in case any opponents want to challenge.

We decided to use the opportunity for a grassroots blitz that saw staff spreading to all corners of the district organizing volunteers to practice door knocking. Considering the size of the district, this was no small task, but very effective it was.

According to the SoS we turned in almost 3x more sigs than necessary... (and had a great exercise in canvassing for the troops)

Beat the hell of us. I caught a bug and am on halfduty for a day or two, but

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Thanks to all who helped in any way and we have more to get excited about in the pipe.

Neo-cons are fast becoming the fringe.

THANK YOU RONPAULHAWAII and ALL THE ACTIVISTS THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE!!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=237020

low preference guy
03-23-2010, 06:32 PM
great job!

Stary Hickory
03-23-2010, 06:55 PM
Glad to see Kokesh back in it. If he does not win this round he MUST continue running for office over and over.

RileyE104
03-23-2010, 06:58 PM
Nice!

speciallyblend
03-23-2010, 07:20 PM
great job!

i can hear the new mexico gop establishment complaining;) now;)

speciallyblend
03-24-2010, 08:20 AM
blimpin for the revolution and ronpaulhawaii and all the volunteers. that basically stood up against the establishment gop and got Adam Kokesh on the ballot for the primary!!!

knowing the corrupt gop. we should support getting sigs to get him on the general election as well. As much as i want him to run as a Republican. The gop establishment in new mexico has shown how bad they are and cannot be trusted!!!

I hope Adam Kokesh also thinks about the general election as well. the gop must be held accountable for their actions!!

Elwar
03-24-2010, 08:25 AM
Learn from the LP candidates who were required to collect signatures...

Make sure you have someone there when they challenge the signatures and start counting them. If they count them without a representative of yours there, they will just happen to come up just a few signatures short.

speciallyblend
03-24-2010, 08:29 AM
Learn from the LP candidates who were required to collect signatures...

Make sure you have someone there when they challenge the signatures and start counting them. If they count them without a representative of yours there, they will just happen to come up just a few signatures short.

RonPaulHawaii is there, just knowing that i know they(corrupt gop) will not be able to pull anything without causing a response with 10X more effort!!!

Much love to NM Patriots!! maybe create a ballotbomb to raise money for adam kokesh!!