PDA

View Full Version : TN to make fake urine illegal

Matt Collins
03-23-2010, 11:01 AM
http://www.wkrn.com/global/story.asp?s=12185332

The House has unanimously passed a proposal that makes it illegal to sell fake urine for the purpose of falsifying a drug test.

(http://wapp.capitol.tn.gov/apps/BillInfo/Default.aspx?BillNumber=HB2762)

Bruno
03-23-2010, 11:28 AM
http://www.wkrn.com/global/story.asp?s=12185332

The House has unanimously passed a proposal that makes it illegal to sell fake urine for the purpose of falsifying a drug test.

(http://wapp.capitol.tn.gov/apps/BillInfo/Default.aspx?BillNumber=HB2762)

More lawmaker stupidity

brandon
03-23-2010, 11:32 AM
Ok...so just sell fake urine because some people like fake urine.

lol at stupid laws that are easy to get around.

HOLLYWOOD
03-23-2010, 11:36 AM
So what's it called... The Golden Shower Bill? :eek:

I presume the economy is just wonderful in Tennessee today so no need to focus on the unemployed/economy?

The NASCAR race in BRISTOL this past weekend was 1/3 empty for the Cup race... how many years did Bristol sellout consecutively before this past weekend?

What a bunch of political morons in Nashville

payme_rick
03-23-2010, 11:38 AM
well technically I'm not falsifying a drug test... I bought the urine so it is mine... I've given you a sample of MY URINE, which is what you asked for...

Anti Federalist
03-23-2010, 11:39 AM
well technically I'm not falsifying a drug test... I bought the urine so it is mine... I've given you a sample of MY URINE, which is what you asked for...

Awesome.

fisharmor
03-23-2010, 11:42 AM
So... why not just sell real urine, then?

payme_rick
03-23-2010, 11:45 AM
So... why not just sell real urine, then?

Hmmm... will real urine give off a bad read if it is not coming directly from the body?

Bruno
03-23-2010, 11:51 AM
I knew a guy who made his own urine to pass a pre-employement drug test. He just looked it up in the encyclopedia and mixed up the key ingredients. He passed and got the job. :)

evilfunnystuff
03-23-2010, 12:06 PM
Ok...so just sell fake urine because some people like fake urine.

lol at stupid laws that are easy to get around.

there are already companies that sell it for fetish purposes

the whizzinator xxx is one
http://www.thealsshop.com/new.html

dannno
03-23-2010, 12:20 PM
I knew a guy who made his own urine to pass a pre-employement drug test. He just looked it up in the encyclopedia and mixed up the key ingredients. He passed and got the job. :)

You don't even have to do that..

Anybody can pass any drug test if they know about it a day or two in advance. A test for cannabis can be passed if you know 1-2 hour in advance AND you are prepared. If you are doing a drug other than cannabis, just drink a bunch of water, all those other drugs are out of your system in 1-2 days.

Cannabis is pretty easy as well. I smoked every day up until the test, I smoked the day of right before going to take the test and I still passed. The key is drinking a bunch of fruit pectin, usually sold under brand name Certo. All of the THC metabolites that they test for are fat soluble. Fruit pectin will take all the fat soluble contents and direct them into your colon, so your urine will be free of the THC metabolites. But you also want to drink a lot of water, so, you will want to add some vitamin B12 to give your urine some coloration so it doesn't appear to be watered down, and also you can add some amino acids to make the tests they run show you didn't water it down either. All this should be done 1.5 hours before your appointment. You should drink about 32-40 oz of water with the fruit pectin, B12 and amino acids. In 1 hour, use the restroom, then go to take your test. After drinking all that water you should be able to go again in 30-60 minutes when it is time to take the test.

Bruno
03-23-2010, 12:24 PM
You don't even have to do that..

Anybody can pass any drug test if they know about it a day or two in advance. A test for cannabis can be passed if you know 1-2 hour in advance AND you are prepared. If you are doing a drug other than cannabis, just drink a bunch of water, all those other drugs are out of your system in 1-2 days.

Cannabis is pretty easy as well. I smoked every day up until the test, I smoked the day of right before going to take the test and I still passed. The key is drinking a bunch of fruit pectin, usually sold under brand name Certo. All of the THC metabolites that they test for are fat soluble. Fruit pectin will take all the fat soluble contents and direct them into your colon, so your urine will be free of the THC metabolites. But you also want to drink a lot of water, so, you will want to add some vitamin B12 to give your urine some coloration so it doesn't appear to be watered down, and also you can add some amino acids to make the tests they run show you didn't water it down either. All this should be done 1.5 hours before your appointment. You should drink about 32-40 oz of water with the fruit pectin, B12 and amino acids. In 1 hour, use the restroom, then go to take your test. After drinking all that water you should be able to go again in 30-60 minutes when it is time to take the test.

I've heard of similar methods and products (and that is how I passed once 15 years ago applying for a job), but some testing companies are hip to it. I know someone who had to retake because her urine was too watered down after drinking a cleanse tea.

Of course, all these methods only work for urine, as we are talking about, and some companies use hair tests. Another friend got turned down for a job stocking shelves at a sporting goods store because he tested postive for cannabis. :rolleyes: You almost have to smoke cannabis, at least when you get home, to work that job. :)

dannno
03-23-2010, 12:30 PM
I've heard of similar methods and products (and that is how I passed once 15 years ago applying for a job), but some testing companies are hip to it. I know someone who had to retake because her urine was too watered down after drinking a cleanse tea.

Of course, all these methods only work for urine, as we are talking about, and some companies use hair tests. Another friend got turned down for a job stocking shelves at a sporting goods store because he tested postive for cannabis. :rolleyes: You almost have to smoke cannabis, at least when you get home, to work that job. :)

Cleanse tea /= Fruit pectin!! Cleanse teas might help, but fruit pectin is the only sure fire way.. your friend watered her urine down too much, she needed some B12 and some amino acids in there, and most of the cleanser drinks that contain fruit pectin also have those things, but they cost $40+ and you can make your own for less than $5 (well, in materials.. you might have to spend more to get the creatine, but then you can always use it to workout or something after you get your job.. also great for healing tendon/ligament injuries.)

The companies cannot "be hip" to what I just said, it is completely traceless and helps your body to mimic your own, clean urine!!

I knew about this method and people were using it back in the 90s, I just passed a test in 2007 and I know others who have passed even very recently using this method.

It's basically the same thing your friend did, but using your body to make the urine while simultaneously watering everything down, putting in additives and filtering out the THC metabolites to undetectable levels.

You also have to make sure the urine sample is warm, they often test the temperature. If your friend made the urine, in some cases he'd have to keep it warm using some electrical device, and store it on his person.. it's kinda sketchy.

Bruno
03-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Cleanse tea /= Fruit pectin!! Cleanse teas might help, but fruit pectin is the only sure fire way.. your friend watered her urine down too much, she needed some B12 and some amino acids in there, and most of the cleanser drinks that contain fruit pectin also have those things, but they cost $40+ and you can make your own for less than $5 (well, in materials.. you might have to spend more to get the creatine, but then you can always use it to workout or something after you get your job.. also great for healing tendon/ligament injuries.)

The companies cannot "be hip" to what I just said, it is completely traceless and helps your body to mimic your own, clean urine!!

I knew about this method and people were using it back in the 90s, I just passed a test in 2007 and I know others who have passed even very recently using this method.

Thanks for the additional details, and I'll be sure to pass them along to friends in the future that find themselves in need of some assistance! :)

as I side note, maybe I should take some creatine anyway, for my tendon/ligament injuries.