PDA

View Full Version : Proposal: Dr. Ronald E. Paul LIBRARY!

michaelwise
03-23-2010, 10:43 AM
As it appears our national experiment in keeping Freedom, Liberty, and a Constitutional Republic is on the verge of complete and total failure, perhaps we should change our focus a little, while there is still a little time.

The largest grassroots movement of all time has generated massive amounts of material that should be preserved to say if nothing else, at least we tried to save the Republic. No one who participated in our movement can say they did nothing. Ron Paul's congressional record alone would fill a good size library. Our effort in this proposal if we chose to do it, should be nothing less than spectacular.

The passage by BO of the worst legislation of all time today just before noon may have irreversibly damaged our republic beyond repair. The only person who has worked tirelessly for the better part of his life to preserve our republic is Dr. Ron Paul. The memory of his efforts should be preserved and to rival any Presidential library in our nation.

Can we do this?

Crowd sourcing this effort by our movement is essential in making it happen.

Questions to be answered as to the details is up to you. Where will the library be located? What will the name of the library be called? How big does the library need to be? What will it cost? How modern should it be? What should the library contain? It's up to you to make it happen. There's not much time left.

itshappening
03-23-2010, 10:45 AM
it will be done when he is no longer here

michaelwise
03-23-2010, 10:48 AM
it will be done when he is no longer here

Don't you think laying the groundwork for a library now would make the news?

Juan McCain
03-23-2010, 12:23 PM
The Dr. Ron Paul Presidential Library . . .

. . . maybe in Pittsburgh since that is where he was born but there would be other locations just as good.

specsaregood
03-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Would not a better, more cost effective effort be to get all of his books and his top book recommendations in place at as many local libraries in this country as possible?

Matt Collins
03-23-2010, 01:05 PM
http://ronpaullibrary.org/

Juan McCain
03-23-2010, 01:24 PM
http://ronpaullibrary.org/

A Foreign Policy for Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty
Congressman Ron Paul
U.S. House of Representatives
September 5, 2002

. . .

This Soviet collapse ushered in the age of unparalleled American dominance over the entire world,
and along with it allowed the new expanded hot war between the West and the Muslim East.
All the hostility directed toward the West built up over the centuries between the two factions is
now directed toward the United States. We are now the only power capable of paying for and
literally controlling the Middle East and its cherished wealth, and we have not hesitated.
. . .

Taco John
03-23-2010, 01:38 PM
I think that once The Fed is disbanded, we should put the library in there.

dr. hfn
03-23-2010, 01:49 PM
In Pittsburgh! yes!

michaelwise
03-23-2010, 02:53 PM
In Pittsburgh! yes!

I think Dr. Paul would like the main library in Pittsburgh and a satellite library in his current hometown.

michaelwise
03-23-2010, 07:39 PM
I come up with ideas like this in order to combat my frustration.

Stary Hickory
03-23-2010, 08:11 PM
I was thinking this today, when and IF he ever is gone we need to build the biggest monument we can afford( I want to anyways). But let's not talk about that right now. I am terribly excited about a Ron Paul Library. I would donate generously if we had a real movement to build this.

Also we would get a ton of volunteers to help build it. I am serious this would be such an in your face moment to the Government. We can do it better and cheaper for sure.