PDA

View Full Version : Call Alex Jones

itshappening
03-23-2010, 09:03 AM
tell him about the Rand Paul money bomb, we need to get him to jump on the bandwagon

tell him about AIG lobbyists funding Grayson's campaign

specsaregood
03-23-2010, 09:08 AM
He ignored/didn't mention it the last time we had a moneybomb for Rand....just saying...

itshappening
03-23-2010, 09:10 AM
dont let him ignore Rand, get on the phone

does anyone have the number and what time is he on?

itshappening
03-23-2010, 09:18 AM
Alex Jones is on at 11am

his number is:

Call-in: (800) 259-9231

Lets light up his phones about Rand Paul, if anyone has spare time please help Rand Paul.

This is a free way you can help him raise more money.

itshappening
03-23-2010, 09:21 AM
Tell Alex Jones that AIG Lobbyists and AIPAC are backing Grayson and listeners need to go to www.Randpaul2010.com urgently

specsaregood
03-23-2010, 09:32 AM
//

itshappening
03-23-2010, 09:39 AM
He won't like AIG backing Grayson OR AIPAC.

If you tell him this he will hopefully get mad enough to support today's important effort

CALL him on 800 259 9231 at 11am and help Rand Paul for FREE.

John of Des Moines
03-23-2010, 09:40 AM
If somebody gets through to the Jonesset mention Obama is coming to Iowa City this Thursday. A good day to blowhorn.

Srg1
03-23-2010, 09:45 AM
Seeing as his wife is jewish, maybe the whole AIPAC angle is one to avoid? Not that all jewish folk support AIPAC, just saying....

He made it clear his wife is not a jew.

itshappening
03-23-2010, 09:46 AM
Does anyone have the time and inclination to do this? He will keep you on hold for a while but this is important, we need to alert Alex to AIG lobbyists backing Grayson. I know he won't like this and he will support us

specsaregood
03-23-2010, 09:47 AM
//

itshappening
03-23-2010, 09:48 AM
we need volunteers from 11 AM

Lets light up his phones about Rand Paul, if anyone has spare time please help Rand Paul.

This is a free way you can help him raise more money.

AdamT
03-23-2010, 09:55 AM
I just emailed one of Alex's key staff to pass the message on.

itshappening
03-23-2010, 09:59 AM
thank you Adam

Tell him AIG lobbyists are funding Grayson and that the neocons are running scared. Ron Paul sent out a big email

This is important. Rand needs as much $$$ as possible to combat the coming assault from McConnnell which has been leaked to bloggers

Call, email and get Alex fired up !

itshappening
03-23-2010, 10:09 AM
Alex is on the air now unless it's a repeat

itshappening
03-23-2010, 10:11 AM
is anyone answering his phone?

(800) 259-9231

moostraks
03-23-2010, 10:14 AM
Really? Can you source that? It really doesn't matter to me, but I've seen some pretty good evidence that she is.

He said it on air sometime about two weeks ago or so when he was fed up with callers implying covert operations on his part. Can't remember the show, but I distinctly remember him getting really fed up and spending a few minutes going over the issue...

itshappening
03-23-2010, 10:15 AM
He's not mentioned Rand's moneybomb yet, get on the phone and draw is attention to it !

Peace&Freedom
03-23-2010, 10:20 AM
The Alex Jones show is about national and global themes like the plans of the NWO and the banksters, exposing false flags, eugenics, and coming martial law structure of the US. It is not about every single money bomb or primary battle, or our wish list of the day. He is clearly trying not to become an auxillary of the Paul and liberty movement, as Rush became a water carrier for the GOP. This way Jones retains his independence, and his ability to call OUR politicians to the carpet when they flip flop (as in the Medina case).

itshappening
03-23-2010, 10:22 AM
he is saying people need to take the GOP back, the best way to do that is supporting strong candidates like Rand. They are truly few and far between so highlighting them and helping them is VERY important

CALL AJ now

800 259-9231

He can rant about a faceless banking cartel taking over the US all he likes but helping Rand get elected is something specific he can do to help

dannno
03-23-2010, 10:30 AM
Seeing as his wife is jewish, maybe the whole AIPAC angle is one to avoid? Not that all jewish folk support AIPAC, just saying....

No, he slams AIPAC all the time.. he just doesn't drone on about ZOG all day and whatnot..

itshappening
03-23-2010, 10:46 AM
Alex has still not mentioned the money bomb. shame, get on the phone and tell him about it !

itshappening
03-23-2010, 10:47 AM

AdamT
03-23-2010, 10:50 AM
He hasn't taken any calls yet, stay on hold if you can.

itshappening
03-23-2010, 11:02 AM
he's taking calls now !!

CALL NOW

pacelli
03-23-2010, 11:05 AM
Is he? He's doing an interview with some guy named the health ranger.

Goddamn this sounds like the same show he did a year ago.

itshappening
03-23-2010, 11:07 AM
He hasn't mentioned the moneybomb yet, wake up Alex

he is going to rail against faceless bankers no doubt rather than supporting someone who can win

itshappening
03-23-2010, 11:08 AM
If Alex Jones truly wants to strike a blow to the establishment he would be helping Rand Paul more. I think he's just interested in selling DVDs

pacelli
03-23-2010, 11:09 AM
LMAO I heard a new commercial-- Diamond Gusset jeans. LOL. Fight for liberty wearing diamond gusset jeans!! haha Nice play Alex.

itshappening
03-23-2010, 12:11 PM
is he taking calls? has he mentioned the money bomb?

pacelli
03-23-2010, 12:12 PM
is he taking calls? has he mentioned the money bomb?

He hasn't since I saw this thread, and honestly I can't handle listening to him anymore. Someone else pick it up from here.

specsaregood
03-23-2010, 01:24 PM
He hasn't since I saw this thread, and honestly I can't handle listening to him anymore. Someone else pick it up from here.

So I listend to it for a bit. I didnt' know that AJ had turned into a full-on "birther". I thought he stayed away from that issue, but I guess he got turned into one......was ranting and raving about how Obama isn't legitimate, etc.

BlackTerrel
03-23-2010, 06:00 PM
So I listend to it for a bit. I didnt' know that AJ had turned into a full-on "birther". I thought he stayed away from that issue, but I guess he got turned into one......was ranting and raving about how Obama isn't legitimate, etc.

Whatever is good for ratings I guess.

rich34
03-23-2010, 06:33 PM
I tell ya, I used to be one of Alex's biggest defenders, but him not getting on board and helping us get Rand some money is really showing me something about his character. He talks a big game, but when the opportunity is right there in front of his face to help the cause he does nothing. That says a lot...

pacelli
03-23-2010, 06:36 PM
I tell ya, I used to be one of Alex's biggest defenders, but him not getting on board and helping us get Rand some money is really showing me something about his character. He talks a big game, but when the opportunity is right there in front of his face to help the cause he does nothing. That says a lot...

but..but..but... we're on the "precipice of the new world order" (since 1999). :D

Immortal Technique
03-23-2010, 06:43 PM
He said straight up "you have got to get people in like Rand Paul"
Its at the 14 second mark of the video from todays show
Didnt mention the money bomb but at least he is getting mentioned
YouTube - Alex Details How America has Now Gone into Complete Collectivism on The Alex Jones Show 2/4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG41BWNbODo)

paulitics
03-23-2010, 06:44 PM
but..but..but... we're on the "precipice of the new world order" (since 1999). :D
11 years is like a nanosecond in the context of history. In many ways, we are already in the NWO, in that we have forfeited national sovereignty to the globalists.

Things don't happen like the movies in real life, it takes time. Unfortunately, this is all happening much faster than I thought just few years ago.

jmdrake
03-23-2010, 07:47 PM
He said straight up "you have got to get people in like Rand Paul"
Its at the 14 second mark of the video from todays show
Didnt mention the money bomb but at least he is getting mentioned
YouTube - Alex Details How America has Now Gone into Complete Collectivism on The Alex Jones Show 2/4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG41BWNbODo)

Thanks for pointing that out. I haven't listened to Alex steadily since the Austin 2nd amendment rally fiasco (still ticked at him about that), but people are starting to get silly on the whole "Alex Jones has to cheer lead Rand" thing. Hasn't Rand's entire strategy been to distance himself not only from Alex Jones but the type of foreign policy that people like Alex Jones (and myself) advocate? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Rand hasn't been on the show since he announced his run for office. Considering his campaign strategy that's probably a good thing. But that and all of the people running around screaming "The selfish truthers are killing our candidates! They need to quit attaching themselves to liberty candidates!" stuff probably puts a damper on things. Ron was on Alex Jones once a month or so. I don't think Rand should be on myself. The last thing is needs is to give Trey Grayson that kind of ammo. But if you want certain people in the background...expect them to stay in the background.

itshappening
03-23-2010, 07:52 PM

He can go to hell. This is the 2nd time he has failed to mention or promote the moneybomb, too busy selling end of the world dvds to actually score an important victory.

itshappening
03-23-2010, 07:52 PM
Alex Jones is an asshole