PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

VoteRonPaul2008
10-09-2007, 07:17 AM
How to respond to this arguement.. I've told this person many times that Ron wants to trade and negioate... he refuses to listen.. so now he's talking about Ron's removal.. what can I say to him? He' keeps turning everyone against Ron

Removing ourselves from global organizations that provide global solutions to global problems is isolationism.

Shiranu
10-09-2007, 07:19 AM
In my opinion, cut his tounge out and chop his fingers off.

On a serious note... I have no idea.

Trassin
10-09-2007, 07:57 AM
How to respond to this arguement.. I've told this person many times that Ron wants to trade and negioate... he refuses to listen.. so now he's talking about Ron's removal.. what can I say to him? He' keeps turning everyone against Ron

Removing ourselves from global organizations that provide global solutions to global problems is isolationism.

How is he communicating with "everyone"? If it is through a meetup mailing list just remove him from the group. If it is through a forum then your best bet is to just keep your arguments based on the facts and support them with strong source material.

Green Mountain Boy
10-09-2007, 08:03 AM
Tell him that global organizations like the UN, IMF, World Bank, WTO do not provide global solutions to global problems, but instead perpetuate them.

sickmint79
10-09-2007, 08:48 AM
find/show some articles that speak about loss of sovereignity by being in the UN (with their laws/resolutions superceding ours, attempt to take guns) and loss of euro countries in the EU

for world bank stuff i'm not sure, probably some good articles; send him a copy of confessions of an economic hit man...

Corydoras
10-09-2007, 11:43 PM
Show him the Union-Leader piece:
http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Rep.+Ron+Paul%3A+I+advocate+ the+same+foreign+policy+the+Founding+Fathers+would&articleId=cc287b0f-941c-4b07-88e9-9e992810f700

"A Paul administration would see Americans engaged overseas like never before, in business and cultural activities. But a Paul administration would never attempt to export democracy or other values at the barrel of a gun, as we have seen over and over again that this is a counterproductive approach that actually leads the United States to be resented and more isolated in the world."

partypooper
10-10-2007, 08:00 PM

It's not. It's the only road to actually solving those problems for the simple reason that nobody (not a single individual, not matter how benevolent) knows how to solve them to begin with.

Those problems will be solved by aggregate actions of private individuals seeking their interests and following their conscience, and not by mammoth beaurocracies erected in those global organizations.

Kregener
10-10-2007, 08:34 PM
Removing ourselves from global organizations that provide global solutions to global problems is NOT isolationism, it is the wisdom of removing ourselves from Globalism and the New World Order.

tcmaroc
10-10-2007, 09:38 PM
global solutions like imposing sanctions on poor countries with helpless citizens