PDA

View Full Version : McConnell get's treated like a stripper.

BamaFanNKy
03-22-2010, 11:04 PM
YouTube - Billionaires Shower Sen. McConnell With Cash (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0AvjeF1bfA)

Aratus
03-23-2010, 10:03 AM
the video looks like a stunt but if the house and senate budget-wise are given the "big guns" verses
"butter" budgetting binary choise oh so familiar to LBJ's endzone of a presidency, maybe i can be
sorta philosophical about the dole/chafee bill being signed by our potus today. this is said as
fatcat money is finding trey grayson's bushel basket to the beat of war~drums over iran!

MRoCkEd
03-23-2010, 10:09 AM
Pretty funny stunt, but would rather they did it for supporting the bailout, not for opposing deathcare.

AuH20
03-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Wait. McConnell is unredeemable scum but the democrats are the ones who enjoy the favor of the insurance companies. This ad is inaccurate especially given the magnitude of the bill that just passed.

GunnyFreedom
03-23-2010, 10:20 AM
Wait. McConnell is unredeemable scum but the democrats are the ones who enjoy the favor of the insurance companies. This ad is inaccurate especially given the magnitude of the bill that just passed.

These "Billionaires for Wealthcare" morons are all over the country crashing Obamacare protests. They crashed one that I was at about 9 months ago. I believe they are ACTUALLY driven by the HMO billionaire lobby to obfuscate the debate and pass on the disinfo that stopping this billionaire bailout is what the HMO's actually want. Agreed, McConnel is scum, but the group and the ideology that this video hilights is (if it were even possible) even worse than McConnell by a long way.

Aratus
03-23-2010, 10:24 AM
them pesky young Democrats! this done fait accomplii said as NYC big apple money has found its trey!

ctiger2
03-23-2010, 10:28 AM
I'd rather have seen them sock him in the gut.

HOLLYWOOD
03-23-2010, 10:32 AM

The Insurance Companies just received 32-40 million new customers courtesy of the Democrats... backed by Bigger government and more control, enforced by 16,500 new IRS agents. Pure Ignorance of those "Billionaires of WealthCare" who the hell do you think is going to pay for this HC colossal cesspool... the government NOPE, it's the people. These idiots can only see one foot in front of themselves and never look at the ramifications and consequences down the road.

When are these Liberal mindless Morons going to learn it's all of them(Republicrats and Democans) ... especially the Democrats that were lobbied by Corporate Hospitals, AMA, Big Pharmaceuticals, and the Insurance industry. Let's not forget the AARP Executive board that donated to Obama's Presidental campaign and invited to White House parties.

OpenSecrets.org has stripped out the donations and Fascist/Communists Democrats received a majority of the money from the health Care industry... fascist deals well worked out behind the closed doors. Don't forget, Obama has tons of meetings and dinners with these health care CEO clowns and they weren't talking about the Super Bowl, they were talking re-election 2012 campaign costs.

Man the people in this country are absolutely fuckin stupid.

Keller1967
03-23-2010, 10:36 AM
Pretty funny stunt, but would rather they did it for supporting the bailout, not for opposing deathcare.

Well fundamentally they are both bailouts and both a path for the government to become more powerful.

dannno
03-23-2010, 10:42 AM
These "Billionaires for Wealthcare" morons are all over the country crashing Obamacare protests. They crashed one that I was at about 9 months ago. I believe they are ACTUALLY driven by the HMO billionaire lobby to obfuscate the debate and pass on the disinfo that stopping this billionaire bailout is what the HMO's actually want. Agreed, McConnel is scum, but the group and the ideology that this video hilights is (if it were even possible) even worse than McConnell by a long way.

I hope BenisForRonPaul reads this... and if he does I hope he doesn't think that we think that these people in the group are actually in on it...

MRoCkEd
03-23-2010, 10:47 AM
Well fundamentally they are both bailouts and both a path for the government to become more powerful.
Yes but they are upset McConnell opposes the healthcare bill.

Aratus
03-23-2010, 10:48 AM
minority leader mcconnell put the brakes on briefly for some undisclosed 'wiggle' room. he wants something from obama...

AlterEgo
03-23-2010, 11:14 AM
YouTube - Mitch McConnell Builds a Treehouse Under the Sea (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHJQao8SAU&feature=player_embedded)