PDA

View Full Version : FREE THE MEDIA Project, Leadville/Twin Lakes Colorado!!

speciallyblend
03-22-2010, 09:51 PM
check out the ice diving in colorado or balloons over twin lakes.

the site is not totally done yet but www.leadvillelifestyle.com will be the online daily news site for leadville/twin lakes colorado. we will also publish a monthly magazine(free) to promote our daily online news service and local businesses.

It is my goal to spread a new message and offer advertising at far cheaper costs to the businesses then our local paper(50 cents)

i also plan to run www.breakingreport.com in our political section! josh great job on that. our www.leadvillelifestyle.com site is already averaging over 1000 unique visits a day(remind folks still under construction;)

trying to make a bigger impact in our community,allow communication and information to flow!!

hope rpf members like the direction!! we still have alot of work on the site!! FREE THE MEDIA!!!

ps FLP free leadville project. we only need 50-100 folks to move to leadville. we already have a good voter base:)

Indy Vidual
03-22-2010, 10:21 PM
Wow, looks like a wonderful place, great job on your site. :)

speciallyblend
03-22-2010, 10:27 PM
Wow, looks like a wonderful place, great job on your site. :)

my wife laura is the computer geek;) thanks hopefully you will like it even better once it is finished. we still have alot of features to add!