PDA

View Full Version : CNBC NOT even mentioning RP what ajoke!! As he will WAX these guys today !

Falseflagop
10-09-2007, 07:13 AM
I had enough driving in today so I called into BILL PRESS show this morning and was on and boy , Press, being a liberal loves RON PAUL! He let me speak so I thanked him sure hope he has alot of listeners that heard the conversation!

RON PAUL REVOLUTION is on today folks so donate today even 10,20 bucks and show the crooks this is our MAN!

torchbearer
10-09-2007, 07:14 AM
details of the conversation?

Falseflagop
10-09-2007, 07:19 AM
Me: I told him I heard him on Tucker say he was the real deal. I told him he is a real threat and the MSM media by censoring him will wind up like V from Vendetta when the people ignore the Boob tube as the grow aware of him more and more they cannot suppress him forever.

I told him RP has an amazing following, drove on the LIE (Long Island) this past weekend with my family and saw those RP signs posted all over (Thanks to Huntington Meet up group, I am not a member). I told him I have NEVER seen anything like this people just going out and putting up signs and educating people on there own spending there own money.

Love it!

Mortikhi
10-09-2007, 07:43 AM
I just told the office secretary (60ish years old) that the Republican debate is on tonight and she wanted to know what time it was because "I have Dancing With the Stars tonight", as she laughs.

She asked me who Ron Paul was the other day after seeing my truck plastered with Ron Paul bumper stickers, so I gave her a slim jim and told her about how Ron Paul is the defender of the Constitution. She replied with, "I took one of those online surveys and it told me that I align most politically with Mitt Romney".

Guess who she supports? Yep. Mitt "The Orange" Romney.

Thank you online survey. :rolleyes:

kylejack
10-09-2007, 07:46 AM
Ron has spiked in fund raising after each debate. I wonder if we can finally have a 100k day for this quarter. We have to start having these if we expect to make the 12 million.

uncloned21
10-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Ron has spiked in fund raising after each debate. I wonder if we can finally have a 100k day for this quarter. We have to start having these if we expect to make the 12 million.

more like 200-300k days

kylejack
10-09-2007, 08:16 AM
more like 200-300k days

Yeah, we need an average day of $143K now, up from an initial $130K or so. The longer we slack, the higher the daily average needed gets.

mconder
10-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Ron has not done well in the last two debates. The other candidates are learning to imitate some of his positions and are much better at debate. I'm not sure he is going to be as stellar as you guys think.

Mortikhi
10-09-2007, 08:25 AM
I'm afraid that the questioneers know how to get Ron Paul upset and that's by misquoting him.

Hopefully our boy keeps his cool tonight.

FreedomLiberty
10-09-2007, 08:31 AM
He should really own the other candidates at this debate. If he talks about The Federal Reserve (how it destroys) the US economy, abolishing it, abolishing IRS, free trade, etc.

speciallyblend
10-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Ron has not done well in the last two debates. The other candidates are learning to imitate some of his positions and are much better at debate. I'm not sure he is going to be as stellar as you guys think.

thats why ne needs to call them out for trying to copy his issues