PDA

View Full Version : T-Paw for president?

Agorism
03-22-2010, 04:42 PM
This is a T-Paw speech I was just reading over. (http://rightosphere.com/blog.php?user=Aron&blogentry_id=851)

He might run for president.

Captain Bryan
03-22-2010, 04:44 PM
Jesse was a better Governor.

John Taylor
03-22-2010, 04:49 PM
Jesse was a better Governor.

I think both of them were marginal.

MN Patriot
03-22-2010, 05:00 PM
In order to get elected to statewide office as a Republican in Minnesota, you have to appeal to Democrats. It is a fine tightrope walk, but ultimately you end up catering to liberals. T-Paw has been pretty good vetoing bills. He isn't the most exciting guy out there, either. He might be VP material for now, as far as standard Republicans are concerned.

John Taylor
03-22-2010, 05:05 PM
In order to get elected to statewide office as a Republican in Minnesota, you have to appeal to Democrats. It is a fine tightrope walk, but ultimately you end up catering to liberals. T-Paw has been pretty good vetoing bills. He isn't the most exciting guy out there, either. He might be VP material for now, as far as standard Republicans are concerned.

Sully would have been better. I was on the floor for that nomination fight, and I think MN may have got the more mild mannered man, but MN lost a strident conservative. Even if Sully was a foreign hawk, he was running for governor, and had no impact on foreign policy, plus, TPaw is a neo-con through and through.

Isaac Bickerstaff
03-22-2010, 05:16 PM
Pawlenty bad.