PDA

View Full Version : People will listen

Chieppa1
03-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Just thought I speak up and make a comment about our population. I spend my Saturday in Newark, NJ. I had dinner with my father at a Spanish restaurant is what is an OK part of Newark. Of course CNN was on and we started with the people at the bar.

Using the magical skill of Common Sense and "who pays for this/that?" we were able to convert a group of 10-12 people. And this was urban Newark. In the Statist state in the country. I'll never forget that one African-American gentleman said "when the fuck did we become the policemen of the world?" :D My response being, "have you heard of Ron Paul?" And its interesting to see that most inter city working class people are FOR the 2nd amendment. We have a larger ally on that agenda then I thought.

And talking people out of this health care bill is easier then you think. The mindless Nancy liberals are useless. We need to just ignore them and work behind their backs to build our ranks. Like Pelosi, they really don't believe anything they do is wrong. So just let them believe it. One day they will wake up and the neighbors will hate them.

So I make a plea to people on this city to just chat it up with the guy next you to at the store, bar, game, work, traffic. Most listen. And the ones that don't? Just smile at them like you know something they don't, because YOU do. Be proud. We're no ignorant. And its time for the uneducated to take a backseat to the people with the facts.

We are the "hype" political ideology. Time to cash in.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
03-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Just a tip if you want to make in roads with black people (specifically young black males) point our Libertarians views of police brutality, police state, rights violations, drug war etc. I ofter win people over when I hit on those points.

Sarge
03-22-2010, 03:56 PM
These two posts. say a whole lot more, than a low poster who comes on and starts a post, on the most critical day of the year, if there should be a law about having a lion on a leash out in public.

Just saying, some are trying to keep things off the main problems on critical days. How many fricken people have a lion in their house, that they need a poll if it should be on a leash, on the day they are trying to take over health care. I could not believe how many were sucked into a non issue of less than 1 in 1 billion people having a lion on a leash lately.

ifthenwouldi
03-22-2010, 04:01 PM
These two posts. say a whole lot more, than a low poster who comes on and starts a post, on the most critical day of the year, if there should be a law about having a lion on a leash out in public.

Just saying, some are trying to keep things off the main problems on critical days. How many fricken people have a lion in their house, that they need a poll if it should be on a leash, on the day they are trying to take over health care. I could not believe how many were sucked into a non issue of less than 1 in 1 billion people having a lion on a leash lately.

An excellent point.

Sarge
03-22-2010, 04:04 PM
In case I didn't make myself clear, you two get my vote. I was working on two people last night and this am. who voted the wrong way. They know it, and I am hoping they work on 20 more that voted the wrong way.

It is already grinding on them since they found out what they did in voting for BO.

Sarge
03-22-2010, 04:05 PM
Thank you ifthenwouldi

Anti Federalist
03-22-2010, 05:32 PM
Just a tip if you want to make in roads with black people (specifically young black males) point our Libertarians views of police brutality, police state, rights violations, drug war etc. I ofter win people over when I hit on those points.

+1776

Excellent point and one I use on regular basis along with incarceration rates for prisons.

Chieppa1
03-22-2010, 05:53 PM
Its not hard to show someone on the public dime that they are sucking down someone else money when you take race and class out of it. If tv just didn't work a couple years....