PDA

View Full Version : Who else is stuffing a pocket Constitution in their census envelope?

Matt Collins
03-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Who else is stuffing a pocket Constitution in their census envelope? :D

Oh I'm also putting a printed copy of this in there:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul649.html

:D:D:D:D:D:D

dr. hfn
03-22-2010, 02:45 PM
if they cared about the constitution they wouldn't be doing what they are doing, save it for other people

furface
03-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Actually is the term "census" even used in the Constitution? It seems like enumeration is the correct term.

A1S2:

The actual Enumeration shall be made within three Years after the first Meeting of the Congress of the United States, and within every subsequent Term of ten Years, in such Manner as they shall by Law direct.

Chieppa1
03-22-2010, 02:54 PM
I think anyone who has a Census person come to their door should greet them with one. Most of the workers have no idea what they are doing and would listen. People will listen.

muh_roads
03-22-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm answering question 1 & 2 only. I'm crossing off the barcode and my address on the backside and I'll just write down my State...if I feel generous, maybe my zipcode. Then yes I am going to include article I section 2 and maybe some other stuff.

Juan McCain
03-22-2010, 03:05 PM
Yea, a photocopy of the one clause . . . not a bad idea.

FrankRep
03-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Who else is stuffing a pocket Constitution in their census envelope? :D

Oh I'm also putting a printed copy of this in there:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul649.html

:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's a good idea, but I already answered the first two questions and sent it back.

RyanRSheets
03-22-2010, 03:26 PM
I'm probably going to get fined for responding with a fairly detailed story explaining why I gave them the names and races of a few of the Power Rangers instead of the names and races of people living with me. They probably won't think it's funny where I ask if the time Tommy spent in Lord Zed's cage counts as time in prison, but the part about them all going to live on Planet Phaedos to hone their ninja skills so they can save Zordon will get them.

RM918
03-22-2010, 03:28 PM
Why bother? They'll just throw it out and burn it like the regular one.