PDA

View Full Version : Judge Napoliano LIVE today 3:30PM EST & 5PM EST

GunnyFreedom
03-22-2010, 12:17 PM
Judge Napoliano LIVE today 3:30PM EST & 5PM EST

via Judge Andrew Napolitano (http://www.facebook.com/JudgeNapolitano?ref=mf): Judge Andrew Napolitano: Catch me on Fox News @ 3:30pm EST and Fox Business for the entire hour, 5-6pm EST. You can interact with me on Happy Hour's live chat site.

Do we still have access to a Fox stream? Is there a FBN stream? I no longer have cable...

torchbearer
03-22-2010, 12:23 PM
None of my old FNC online streams are working, i found out why from tvpc.com

UPDATED 18.3.2010. For those following the lack of FNC on the internet the past few days…..We have had a long conversation with the team at FNC. They have received hundreds of emails from you regarding the pulling of FNC feeds from the internet. While they understand the lack of FNC on the web is upsetting to many of you, given the nature of their existing relationships with content distributors, when directed to an issue such as a web stream, the legal team at FNC has no choice but to act upon it.

So.. where does that leave an FNC stream for the future? While we have made a proposal to FNC, given the state of their existing distribution deals, it is unlikely in the near term that an online version of FNC will be made available. If a feed is posted by users on TVPC.com or other sites, the chances are it will get pulled at source. For example, if a feed is transmitted by JustinTV, FNC will demand that JustinTV pull the feed. Time will tell, but at least we were able to speak to the correct department at FNC. Net Net.. no official online version of FNC or FBC for the time being.

Regards

TVPC

anyone find an online stream still working?

GunnyFreedom
03-22-2010, 12:27 PM
None of my old FNC online streams are working, i found out why from tvpc.com

anyone find an online stream still working?

LMAO that is so stupid. Fox themselves should provide a stream, commercials and all. I fail to see any rational reason why that would not be a good idea.

torchbearer
03-22-2010, 12:29 PM
LMAO that is so stupid. Fox themselves should provide a stream, commercials and all. I fail to see any rational reason why that would not be a good idea.

maybe it has more to do with cable/satelite providers getting pissed off than with FNC.
it would be to FNCs benefit to extend their market for advertisers with online streams, but the cable providers miss out on the action.

GunnyFreedom
03-22-2010, 01:04 PM
maybe it has more to do with cable/satelite providers getting pissed off than with FNC.
it would be to FNCs benefit to extend their market for advertisers with online streams, but the cable providers miss out on the action.

Wonder when people will finally realize that monopolies are always counterproductive in the end -- even for the monopoly?

lx43
03-22-2010, 06:06 PM
Youtube?