PDA

View Full Version : NH: City thugs abduct peaceful 4:20 protesters

disorderlyvision
03-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Today I witnessed a 4:20 Celebration for the first time up close, although I have seen them many times on YouTube. Like many of the 4:20 celebrants, I am attending the 2010 Liberty Forum in Nashua, New Hampshire. Earlier today at 4:20 PM a lot of fans of freedom gathered at a park in Nashua, NH. Some of them smoked marijuana, a plant has been deemed “illegal” in the United States as part of a larger “War on Drugs.” Others just smoked cigarettes or enjoyed a beautiful afternoon in New Hampshire.

That is until two undercover cops put a pair of handcuffs on a local Nashua resident, Lewis. These two large white men claimed to be from the Nashua Police Department despite one of them wearing a Boston Red Socks Jersey. Lewis, a young black man, was placed in their police car to the shock of the other peaceful participants, many of them wearing balloon hats and holding signs. Cameras immediately turned their attention to the crimes against this young man by these alleged Nashua Police Department employees.

Like many, David Krause didn’t like what these two men were doing. That’s when he took action. David sat down in front of the police car. When they tried to remove him he went limp. That’s when these two men illustrated the true nature of government by using force against David. They dragged him away from the group and were threatening him with mace. Catherine Bleish was soon arrested for being on the street advocating the release of Lewis and David.

I’m not sure if he was attempting to physically take it from her but there was definitely physical contact and her arm was red. She yelled out “You’re hurting me.” She was able to pass off her camera to someone else before they put her in the car.

She yelled out “You’re hurting me” as a German Shepard barked at the participants of the once peaceful event. At this point some estimate a government response of 15 Nashua Police Officers.

At one point one of the police officers frantically yelled out “He’s got a gun! He’s got a gun! He’s got a gun!” in reference to one individual, like many, open-carrying. There were several folks carrying and it is legal in the state of New Hampshire. The only people harming others were wearing badges given to them by the government of Nashua, New Hampshire.

The police left the scene and the one time 4:20 celebrants headed to their vehicles to drive to the Nashua, New Hampshire Police Department Headquarters where we were told that their friends were being held.

To be continued.
YouTube - Police in Nashua NH Arrest Peaceful 420 Celebrants (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTkulm5U_7k)

http://www.fr33agents.com/2578/police-in-nashua-nh-arrest-peaceful-420-celebrants/

torchbearer
03-22-2010, 11:30 AM
eventually, we will need a shot heard around the world moment. thugs won't stop being thugs until someone stands up to them.

brandon
03-22-2010, 11:37 AM
Why didn't everyone sit in front of the police cars? They couldn't have arrested everyone.

Nate-ForLiberty
03-22-2010, 11:38 AM
eventually, we will need a shot heard around the world moment. thugs won't stop being thugs until someone stands up to them.

We don't need to shoot them to beat them. In fact, that is a move out of a neo-con playbook. "Beat terrorism by killing terrorists." Simple and yet very stupid. You are right though that we need to do more than just video tape these bastards. We need cops and judges on our side who will show up to these protests. We need congressmen and local reps to show up to these protests. There are plenty of things we can do before using a gun.

torchbearer
03-22-2010, 11:45 AM
We don't need to shoot them to beat them. In fact, that is a move out of a neo-con playbook. "Beat terrorism by killing terrorists." Simple and yet very stupid. You are right though that we need to do more than just video tape these bastards. We need cops and judges on our side who will show up to these protests. We need congressmen and local reps to show up to these protests. There are plenty of things we can do before using a gun.

defending yourself from a direct attack is not the same as finding dragons overseas to bomb.
you have the god given right to defend your life, liberty, and property. and that is the only just use of force.
The bully on the playground will continue to kick you if you lay down before him.
But if you stand up to him, and you hurt him good. He will stop.

torchbearer
03-22-2010, 11:46 AM
Why didn't everyone sit in front of the police cars? They couldn't have arrested everyone.

that would have been a good idea too. but only certain people are that brave.
we all need to get that brave.

"land of the free, home of the brave"
i don't think you can have one without the other.

dannno
03-22-2010, 11:52 AM
but only certain people are that brave.
we all need to get that brave.

Ya we needed more Catherine Bleishes there.

wrestlingwes_8
03-22-2010, 11:55 AM
Absolutely sickening...

torchbearer
03-22-2010, 11:57 AM
it may help if each person can get themselves to the point of being willing to put themselves on the line for their rights.
i've found a peace in declaring- No More!
If I won the lottery, i'd use the money to buy up a part of a town in NH, and allow liberty lovers to live there for "cost" only.
With all of us together, we could control our own lives in numbers.

PBrady
03-22-2010, 12:17 PM
I sometimes hate coming to this forum because every time a new video like this surfaces, I only get more pissed.

As someone suggested, I wish EVERYONE would have sat down and not moved. But who am I kidding, they would have just called in the staties for more handcuffs...

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-22-2010, 12:20 PM
nt

cubical
03-22-2010, 12:30 PM
I assume the first kid was smoking and that's why they took him in?

newbitech
03-22-2010, 12:31 PM
I assume the first kid was smoking and that's why they took him in?

lots of em were smoking.

LittleLightShining
03-22-2010, 12:33 PM
Wow... I worked the VT C4L booth at the forum on Saturday, saw these guys on our way through downtown and speeding cops, blue lights and sirens blaring headed that way. I thought, "I wonder..." I guess I was right :(

Captain Shays
03-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Man, you guys don't know what police abuse is! You should try living here in New Jersey the official police state as we have enjoyed that designation for a long time. If that incident happened here those people would have had their asses kicked by the cops a long time ago. Then, across the river in Philly they CERTAINLY would have had their asses kicked and then drugs planted on them.
I know. It happened to me back in the 70's. One cop literally lifted me up on my toes with a switch blade under my chin and then another punched me in the stomach. Then the three cops took turns punching and slapping me and kicking me. Then as I was sitting in a chair being interrogated they threw an ounce of weed and a half ounce of coke on the table and said they found it in my car.
My buddy got it worse. Handcuffed, they threw him down a flight of metal stairs into the basement of the round house and then handcuffed him to a pole and proceeded to beat the crap out of him with black jacks.

What did they initially bust me for? A piece of hash that was lass than an 1/8 of a gram. How did they bust me in the first place? I went out to my car at lunch time (I was in the 11th grade) and all of a sudden they surrounded my car and pulled me and three of my buddies out of my car just after we got in. They had been waiting for us to go to lunch.
Sure, we mouthed off a bit but nothing deserving of the beating we got.

I'm about ready for a free state project.

silentshout
03-22-2010, 01:50 PM
This is so sick and sad.

Chieppa1
03-22-2010, 01:55 PM
Man, you guys don't know what police abuse is! You should try living here in New Jersey the official police state as we have enjoyed that designation for a long time. If that incident happened here those people would have had their asses kicked by the cops a long time ago. Then, across the river in Philly they CERTAINLY would have had their asses kicked and then drugs planted on them.
I know. It happened to me back in the 70's. One cop literally lifted me up on my toes with a switch blade under my chin and then another punched me in the stomach. Then the three cops took turns punching and slapping me and kicking me. Then as I was sitting in a chair being interrogated they threw an ounce of weed and a half ounce of coke on the table and said they found it in my car.
My buddy got it worse. Handcuffed, they threw him down a flight of metal stairs into the basement of the round house and then handcuffed him to a pole and proceeded to beat the crap out of him with black jacks.

What did they initially bust me for? A piece of hash that was lass than an 1/8 of a gram. How did they bust me in the first place? I went out to my car at lunch time (I was in the 11th grade) and all of a sudden they surrounded my car and pulled me and three of my buddies out of my car just after we got in. They had been waiting for us to go to lunch.
Sure, we mouthed off a bit but nothing deserving of the beating we got.

I'm about ready for a free state project.

Jersey cops are the most corrupt in the country.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-22-2010, 01:58 PM
nt

Don't Tread on Mike
03-22-2010, 02:09 PM
"he's got a gun, he's got a gun!". omg he's exercising the right to open carry. those cops are jackasses.

FSP-Rebel
03-22-2010, 02:09 PM
I actually pulled up to this fiasco right after David and Catherine got arrested. The police had around 13 patrol cars wrapped around the town square and there must have been over 130 activists present at the 420. I'd say about a quarter of the people were open carrying and around 20 people had video cameras. This was the first 420 celebration in Nashua and the police overreacted. The weird thing was, these 2 undercovers were milling about in the crowd beforehand and witnessed scores of other people smoking pot. There were at least 2 4-ft water bongs present that multiple people were hitting off of. They could have arrested as many of those white smokers as they wanted but instead went after a 17 yr old black male. After the arrests were made, a good 40-something activists went down to the police station and hung around until all were released.

I must have gotten at least 20 Porc-411s in my email box as did many others that day. Hundreds of us were calling the Nashua PD continually for the rest of the evening until the 3 were released and this was the main buzz ringing throughout the NH Liberty Forum that day. For many visitors, this was their first taste of liberty activism inside NH and it made them hungry for more. Long story short, there was a rebound 420 the next day to see if the cops wanted to keep playing hardball. This time, they would just drive by and honk at us, some giving us thumbs up from their patrol cars. What a difference between the outcomes of the two days..

Oh, and Judge Napolitano gave a great speech on Friday night which I'll post as soon as the editing is done. The Judge ripped O'Reilly time and again, so this needs to be sketched out of the video version per the contract requirements from Fox.

There's a few more videos of the police in action that day at http://freekeene.com

newbitech
03-22-2010, 02:24 PM
We are well aware of what police abuse is. There is a reason it is not as abusive in NH as it is in other states and that reason is people standing up. If people went out protesting and then showed up to courthouses in droves following arrests in NJ it would be different there too.

Not only will those people standing on the side of the street show up at the jail they will show up in court with more people. In NJ it would just be your ass standing in the court room by yourself.

bingo.

This is why I defend your geographical organization thread. And yes I know exactly what police abuse is. Try having a cop come up from the bushes and grab your ankles out from under you. Instant face plant. The have his 3 other buddies come behind you and each grab one of your limbs with one pulling you ankle up to the back of your neck, then dragging you face first 50 feet down the street on the asphalt. yeah... and get charged to a disorderly conduct for standing on your private property and questioning the legitimacy of the cop trying to force his way into your house with no warrant or P.C. Oh and try getting dangled over a 6 foot rail and dropped on your head and having a taser shot into your back less than 10 feet from your front door.

Then, try going around 2 weeks later after you are out of jail and listening to all your neighbors pretend like they didn't know 15 cop cars and a helicopter were swarming around their house from 11pm-1am with all kinds of sirens and yelling going off.. yeahh..

Oh, then go to court and have your lawyer not show up and have to stand their in felony court accused of escape, bat leo x3, resisting w/violence, and a fucking ticket for a blinker out. yeahh.

No clue what pigs will do when no one is around and they outnumber you 10-1. anyways, gotta go.

starless
03-22-2010, 02:29 PM
While I think drugs should be legalized, there is nothing more annoying than shrieky hippies. Especially the women.

BuddyRey
03-22-2010, 11:27 PM
Great footage. I doubt there are many other parts of the country where one could see people so vigorously defending the human right of self-ownership, both for themselves and others.

speciallyblend
03-23-2010, 12:06 AM
in colorado a 100 dollar ticket would of been given for smoking in public. no arrest! glad i am in Colorado or i would of been arrested if i had been there!!!

speciallyblend
03-23-2010, 12:07 AM
While I think drugs should be legalized, there is nothing more annoying than shrieky hippies. Especially the women.

dam stinkin hippies;) oo wait a minute i am a hippie:) have to give hippie women a break on shreikin. nothing better then hippie dresses and sexy long legs:)

fuzzybekool
03-23-2010, 12:29 AM
The fight for protection of our freedoms is difficult, expecially when the system is run by a monopoly. The police, judges, city hall, and prosecutors are the monopoly. City halls hires the police officer to enforce the laws the city, state, and federal government enacts, and if taken to trial, you must defend yourself aganst the very monoploy created to take away your freedoms. If those police officers were truely protecting and defending the Constitution, they would know that victimless crimes should not be dealt with in this way. Shame on them. Jury nullfication, if more citizens knew about that right, would be an effective technique in ending these frivolous arrests and prosecutions.

Keith and stuff
03-23-2010, 12:36 AM
I don't get why some people are calling this 420 Celebration a protest. This event, along with the daily 420 Celebrations in Keene are celebrations and not protests.

speciallyblend
03-23-2010, 12:42 AM
I don't get why some people are calling this 420 Celebration a protest. This event, along with the daily 420 Celebrations in Keene are celebrations and not protests.

if they were protesting?(i am sure some were) they wouldn't be smoking pot. the whole idea to legalized marijuana is to be responsible and use it in your home not in public.

as a marijuana activist that has helped get majority votes over yrs. smoking pot in public does nothing good for the marijuana movement!!!!

i understand folks reasoning of smoking pot in public,but in the end it only gives the anti-marijuana folks more fuel to oppose you!!! this is something i have learned over many yrs changing laws in virginia and colorado!!!

i understand their fire to celebrate or protest,but smoking pot in public goes against what the marijuana movement stands for!!