PDA

View Full Version : A guestion that has not been asked?

pcosmar
03-22-2010, 09:17 AM
Now that we have socialized Health Care, Where will the Canadians go to get quality heath care?

All the local hosptals and clinics here have several Canadian cars in their lots at any given time.
Where will they go now?

silverhandorder
03-22-2010, 09:19 AM
It is going to get worse but you can still pay out of pocket. The investment formula did not change. Canadians will still come here.

RedStripe
03-22-2010, 09:23 AM
Yea this socialized healthcare is awesome, I can just walk right into a doctor's office and get treated for free. Oh wait....

Bruno
03-22-2010, 09:25 AM
Yea this socialized healthcare is awesome, I can just walk right into a doctor's office and get treated for free. Oh wait....

I get the feeling that many people think that is how it is going to work, and they have a huge, disappointing wake-up call coming to them.

pcosmar
03-22-2010, 09:29 AM
It is going to get worse but you can still pay out of pocket. The investment formula did not change. Canadians will still come here.

As of now.
The reason those folks are here is that they CAN NOT see a doctor in Canada due to the State run system.
It will not be long under this new plan that our system is as bad or worse.

time will tell

Mahkato
03-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Perhaps we should all go to the doctor tomorrow and demand free health care for everything we can possibly think of that's wrong. Hangnails, etc.

pcosmar
03-22-2010, 09:52 AM
Perhaps we should all go to the doctor tomorrow and demand free health care for everything we can possibly think of that's wrong. Hangnails, etc.

You know. That is one of the reasons that this is being imposed.
Folks have been doing that. I have taken my wife to the emergency room (in 3 states) and observed the waiting rooms.
Folks there for some real stupid stuff. Wasting ER resources, rather that just doing basic first aid or going to a doctor.
People with real problems waiting in line behind someone with the sniffles.

This will get worse.