PDA

View Full Version : Jew, Israeli, Zionist and Neo-Conservative

a_european
10-09-2007, 04:24 AM
In the last days articles were discussed in this forum where authors tried to link critic on Neoconservatism to anti-semitism. I just want to make this point:
Jews, Israelis, Zionists and Neo-Conservatives are four different groups and a person can belong to none, one, two, three or four of this groups. The danger lies in mixing them up. Its also dangerous to not recognice the big difference between Jew, Israeli and Zionist, Neo-Conservative. The first two are personal attributes while the last two are ideologies. Judging a person on his heritage is collectivist bullshit, while judging ideas is perfectly fine. I for myself consider Zionism and Neoconservatism as dangerous ideas that already caused big harm in the world.
Greetings and have a nice day.

steph3n
10-09-2007, 05:06 AM
I fully agree. I have said it many times, they are different. I am a Zionist by definition but not neocon, I fully support an Israeli state but I do not believe they need foreign aid, just like SA, Egypt, etc etc do not.

constituent
10-09-2007, 06:56 AM
yea... and i oppose zionism, oppose neo conservativism, and have zero issue
with Jews. in fact, without jews (this is reaching way back in music hx) there
would be no delta blues, and that's just one small cause for celebration.

my only problem is cultural homogeny. the cordoning off of "otherness" for the sake of marginalization. that's my secondary issue w/ "zionism," my first being its practical application throughout history (again, a subject for another day)...

but i'm glad to see these particular lines (jew, zionism, neo-con) painted a little more clearly (on both sides of the/se debates).

Perry
10-09-2007, 09:21 AM
I fully agree. I have said it many times, they are different. I am a Zionist by definition but not neocon, I fully support an Israeli state but I do not believe they need foreign aid, just like SA, Egypt, etc etc do not.

I'm in this boat as well. Imho we are the worst off because we get hammered by both the left and the right.

fedup100
10-09-2007, 10:41 AM
I care not what each of these things are or what they are called. While some would have us continually studying and splitting hairs as to who is what and what he is called, our country is being taken over and taken down from the inside.

Don't fall for this crap. Do your own research. Find out for yourself who controls America, it is easy. Just find out who owns or controls the MSM, the President, the Congress, the Senate and the Banks, the judicial system. Now, tell me the major differences in these folks that control our freedom, or prosperity and our children's future.

What if your research showed that Koreans were the main folks that held the reins to all this power in AMERICA, what the hell would you think when a host of idiots tried to tell you there are differences in Koreans, Koreans aren't the enemy, it is a collective problem as to each ones so called "beliefs" such as korecon, or korinist, or korudaism. How stupid do they think we are. Judging from some of the explanations as to the above ism's we are pretty damn stupid to fall for such drivel.

Wake up, we have become a fascist police state, Dr. Paul knows it, do you? If all these Koreans that are in control have passed or caused to pass all these draconian laws that have stripped all of us of our Constitution and the very basics of freedom, then what should we do? Should we consider banning Koreans from any of these activities, I say YES.

Oh, but what if it isn't Koreans, what if it is another bunch with common denominators as to beliefs and religion, then what? Study the meaning of the of the the word "tribe", Where is a tribes first loyalty? study, learn and WAKE UP!

lucius
10-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Epiphany—well put!